Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I've finally made my way through to the end of the Ascot vlog.
Does she ever have a down day or does she skip through each day like Pollyanna?
She is more in love with her mummy than with her husband. You can see the contempt they have for each other. It hangs out of him particularly.
I do find her weirdly enjoyable (or maybe just fascinating) to watch. Do people like her really exist? She must be on happy pills.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Duchesspink

VIP Member
what makes you say she’s barely paid?

do you not agree she is what most men would say is classed as very attractive? I do … way more than Leo is .
---

---
Blimey Leo has size 7 feet and has gone for size 8 Holland cooper shoes !.

I never knew women’s shoes came in size 8!
Are you serious? Size 8 is a perfectly usual womens shoe size.
I've been size 8 since my teens and have yet to find a shoe brand that doesn't offer an 8.

Namima

VIP Member
The high pitch sounds and screeches she makes ... good lawd !
---
I dont get these Luxury by Leonora events.

What's the point of it all? Who pays for it?

I feel she pays for it all herself, I just cant imagine she makes much money from any of her endeavours.

I imagine she was out of pocket for the LTL event by the time she's paid for the hair, driver etc
I was expecting to see a few B- or C-list influencers at her event. At least her latest BFF Alex Coll or semi-good friend Teefers, but it was *crickets* from the influencer world. That friend group looked lack-lustre to say the least.

And the 'L' logo on the hamper was an outright theft / copy of the Loewe 'L'.
---
Nice outfit yes, but I wish she wouldn't pose and pout so much.
Agreed. She needs to stop with Zoolander smizing at the camera. It looks dumb.
---
Just caught up on instagram with her always looking the same I don’t often look at her page.

I don’t believe for one second companies such as laderach would gift for the hamper , they are purchased and probably a lot of the other items too . In a “fake it till you make it “ situation.

I think it’s ridiculous getting Anna to take the labels off the hc sunglasses, the guests could do that themselves.

leaving the hampers open on the chairs seems one big inconvenience for the guests to have to put together and shift .

I think Leo should be careful what styles she wear , yet another Holland cooper bottom half item of clothing not suiting her (the wide leg trs) making her legs look very wide .

meanwhile I thought it was refreshing Leo left the bottom button undone of the waistcoat which is proper women’s waistcoat etiquette connected to the horse world so well done there Leo 😂

I think it’s inconsiderate dragging people the length of the country for an 0830 am breakfast in the ivy which is just a basic chain restaurant and in marlow which is a pain for a lot to get to . Lunch would have been far better plus the outfits would have looked more in keeping.

surprised Monica turned up head to toe in black she knows Leo is light and floral , Anna is looking …… worse …. Unhealthy/ Pregnant or something along the lines
There is something odd about Monica which I just cannot work out. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.
---
She’s in full on QVC over enthusiastic selling mode in tonight’s vlog. Why say 1 word when you can say 10.
---
lol im howling!!! The lady giving the speech says “we also have two wonderful influencers here today “ she goes to say their names and naughty nasty Leo cuts the filming!!! It then comes back on and the same lady says “we also have Leonora smee here too “ as if she’s an after thought . I wonder who it was Leo cut out??

Most of the clivedon afternoon tea looks squished, old and dry. In particular the sandwiches.

She tells Anna to eat a creamy scone and says she force feeds her team. That might explain why Anna’s looking very different lately.

Gross klaudia licks her fingers whilst at the afternoon tea table
The waiter pouring the water was making such a racket during the ladies' speech 😂 For a moment, I thought one of my kids had left the kitchen tap running, it was so loud 😂
And then he moved on to the next lady and the next, all left in the vlog .... quite possibly the most enjoyable part of the vlog.😂

Last edited:

Namima

VIP Member
So Alex Coll included her overnight stay at Leo's house in her vlog.
The dogs at bedtime - peeping from under their blankets - were just adorable. Best part of the vlog lol.
The absence of the gushing and OTT Leonora replaced by a normal speaking Leo was actually enjoyable. Girl is doing herself a major disservice with the fake OTT exaggerated speech and over-use of adverbs and adjectives. :rolleyes:

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Hey hey team. Let’s move on to some Leo gossip and away from each other. I’m just catching up with her and her Epsom vlog because honestly her stuff has been so boring of late. But I actually liked this one. She’s in her element covering British social events. I could see her pivoting to hosting as long as she loses the high pitched breathiness. It’s so crazy how a coddled 26 year old can manage to hold conversations with people and hold their interest whilst Lydia “13 Years in the Business” Millen is SO BAD.

Hated Leo’s Epsom outfit. She’s not dressing for her body. Loved her hat. Hate the shoutout to the Daily Fail. Mark and his awkwardness is growing on me. Don’t kill me. Glad to be back Tattlers. It’s been awhile.
---
Is John her father’s driver?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lotster

I haven't watched her vids for a few weeks. Felt like I needed a break from her constant squealing and gushing. Am watching the current one and somehow just feel extremely irrirated by a bunch of "girls" (as she calls them) doing "breathwork" at a fancy club/hotel in South Kensington (with free rooms, breakfast and gift bags). All of this at around 8 am in the morning whilst most of us are either rushing to work, squeezed on the tube, dropping kids off to school, or generally doing something useful. All these PR events for these influencers are so infuriating to watch. And I don't say this from an "envious" point of view, I'd absolutely hate to be in that room full of vacuous, spoilt people.

Gosh her date night outfit with Mark/Marcus is so ageing. The chanel-esque tweed dress, curled hair, raspberry lips and chanel bag. Looks at least 10-15 years older than she is!

Last edited:
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
The squealing , the mummy saying she doesn’t know how anyone lives in cold grey wet England , the contour on Leo’s nose …..
---
Machins butchers where she is right now charge £25 for a small fillet beef steak (one!) .. that’s how expensive machins is and the steaks weren’t amazing .
---
It’s an hour of Leo trying on lilysilk and mummy sitting there and watching. Leo’s arms in the short sleeved top!! If she hasn’t got lipodema in arms and legs I don’t know who has .
---
Her mum is laughing at her on some parts. Not with her ..
The problem is Leo doesn’t have a wide nose, but she contours for that. I don’t even think she has a long nose, though a button contour would be better than what she does. She’s trying to recess the hump on her nose. And this is NOT how you do it.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ahh poor Marcus is bored of the same food they eat, well how about you jump in the RR and go to the supermarket and choose something you would like to eat! Leonora enjoyed going food shopping with Marcus as she always goes on her own, why, what's he doing thats too busy to help his wife do the shop?

Namima

VIP Member
How in the world would you describe a glass as 'scrumptious' ?
And the picnic next to a very busy road ... trucks and cars zooming past. *side eye*

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Another day another ridiculous shoot for daddy to pay for . Shooting for vogue, cough , I mean her own ego trip instagram, we see Leonora don more floral frocks and strutting her stuff around the camera .

Anna is being used as a photographers assistant having to hold the light reflector.

She’s even had to climb in the pool to hold it . The lengths they go to to make ms smee look as good as possible.

Strangely Anna has left her nude coloured bra on under her swimsuit in the pool 😂

Heidi Klein underwired swimsuits Anna - they hold it all in, I promise !

Photos attached

Amazing how she booked herself to Mallorca the same time badminton horse trials is on . Didn’t fancy another day on the HC stand Leo?!
---
Models normally get paid a tidy sum Leo and companies are happy to provide a good backdrop /photogragher / makeup/hair

Whereas ms smee pays them herself from daddy’s dollar.

Melissa Odabash takes her models to new places each shoot - Mallorca will soon be same old thing by the time next summer comes . This lazy shooting around the home will all look the same .
---
Same old poses, same “model”, same old backgrounds,
---
Two people holding extra lights and reflectors .. how much help does she need?!

Who’s the gal with green hair ?
---
Ngl, the curls age her so much. Make her look quite 'homely'.
Why are these girls so stuck on the (childish) curls all the time.
A sleek lob ala Alex Coll hint hint, maybe even a dirty blonde colour, something anything, just change it up. A part of jeans maybe ...

I would love to put Leonora with the young (slightly rough - I'm being polite) influencer crowd ... Saffron Barker / Anastasia Kingsnorth / Misha Grimes et al. They are all around the same age but so chavvy, it would be a good shock to her system and loosen her up a bit 🤭 😂
Two worlds collide. 🤭 A great social experiment.
That would make a fun vlog 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lotster

OMG just watching the utter cringefest of her "shoot" outside Cartier. I was in Bond St a few days ago and the crowds are crazy. For her to be poncing about in her ball gowns, pouting, posing and flouncing around in front of all those people is just SO embarassing. I mean it must be bad if even she says she feels embarassed. It's one thing if it's a professional shoot (for a magazine) with proper models, make up artists and stylists, photographers, but people watching must have just thought she was a totally extra instagrammer.
---
Well daddy smee is post box red in the face, I’d be concerned about his blood pressure if I were him

mummy smee looks rounder in the face, possibly filler , possibly weight can’t make my mind up which!

Veneria the brothers girlfriend I think is very natural and stunning looking. Her name really reminds me of an STD 😂 but she’s gorgeous .

Leo says the restaurant at the opera house is a bit “rah rah “ for them …. I think she means old money . Hence she feels out of place 😂. I’ve been and eaten there and tbh my take was old money and a few Russian hookers 6ft tall (it must be the borscht or they grow them in grow bags in Russia 😂 idk) . I didn’t find it too much rah rah anyway just the typical opera audience
Well, the amount of booze they all knock back it's not suprising. They had 10 days of constant drinking and lavish restaurant in Barbados, during their shopping trip in London they had to stop for champagne and cocktails, then had more drinks with dinner and then had drinks in the interval at the ballet. Apart from how unhealthy this must be, imagine how much they must spend in a day!!! Unbelievable the money they splash out on food and drink.

Namima

VIP Member
Leo asked if we had seen a more fabulous Cheltenham outfit in all of our lives. She most certainly hadn't (her words). :rolleyes:
Geez, girl, those HC tweed suits are regurgitated over and over again, you need to get out and explore the fashion world a bit more. She did nothing to make that outfit in any way different or interesting from the other HC floozies.

Yep, blonde hair and blue eyes but looking dowdy homely AF.

• Haha

dquin24

I think mark is embarrassed to be on camera. He knows we can all see through the fact he does very little and is living on the smee money
---
How convenient for mark who worked on the showjumping circuit to get hooked up with a competitor who he would have known was minted - maybe he was just a groom who knows he wasn’t competing anyway.

imo he’s targeted Leo. I bet he wasn’t in white linen and Ralph Lauren when they met . Leo’s trying to polish up a rough Glaswegian diamond .

apologies to anyone from Glasgow but truth is most of it is rough. The Glaswegian footballers came to my town once (rangers) their wives filled the local salons and were as rough and common as they come. The Glaswegians came to support and trashed my local town leaving windows of a lot of shops smashed in . Litter was mounted up in vast piles the next day and they even tried to smash into the back of a concert hall when a live concert was ongoing meaning people had to leave early . It was scary and as far as I’m concerned they are a rough lot
As a Glaswegian, this is very much a generalisation. It most definitely is not ‘mostly rough’. Like any big city there are of course rough areas, but that is not to say that it is the majority. The majority of Rangers players are not Scottish, nor are their partners. People who behave that way are football hooligans, they do not represent the city or country they come from or the ‘normal’ residents. Please don’t be bigoted based on a negative experience by a tiny minority of folk.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Staff: I think there must be a full time housekeeper who will take care of the dogs most of the time as well as keeping a certain stock of basic food in the fridge/cupboards. Side note: the floor of the dogs' room is always immaculate!! I often wonder if a housekeeper packs a basket for John when he is off for hours hanging about while Leo is fed and watered?
Side note: I am born and bred Edinburgh lady and I think Glasgow people are much friendlier than we are, my husband and I find them much more helpful when shopping etc. Let's stop the cattiness, it's worse than Leo's OTT behaviour.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
From Alex colls vlog.

Leonora says Alex’s bottom is the e star of the show - I think that’s a ridiculous statement, alexes stunning face is most definitely the star.🌟

Meanwhile I think Leo’s had the hair extensions removed - you know, the ones she flat out denied having …
The Leo / Alex friendship ...
So, I follow Alex Coll on YT but not iG. I like her. Always thought I did follow her on IG but was never invested enough to actually check.
For months now, I've wondered about their friendship, they are such an odd match but, hey, their are loads of oddball friendships that work ! Josie was on the scene first, but both were not interested enough to pursue the friendship.
Alex's IG... She has 1.4m followers on IG.
1.4 million.
Leo has 37.5 thousand.
Ahhhhhh. Now I understand.
Josie's IG follower count of 295k is peanuts compared to 1.4m.

I hope the friendship is genuine. I really do. And not just for social media.

As a side, Leo, like Teefers, should look at Alex's fashion and make up as starting points for an updated look. Alex dresses for her age, she's not too trendy. Her hair and make up is fresh and suits her. It would do them wonders.

Azibi

A mens size 8 shoe is very small. My husband is 6'2 and a size 10.

Size UK size 8 in woman is perfectly normal?! What a horrible comment to make when someone has just said they are a size 8. Kendal Jenner is a size 8 like millions of women.

Anyway I cant believe we are discussing shoe sizes 🤪 let's get back on topic... another coffee machine intro. Kill me. Maybe it's because I have the same Sage machine and can literally watch mine any time of the day if I was that way inclined.