Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look through her tiktok there and she’s posting videos of young girls in leotards doing stretches etc (one particular one of her own daughter was particularly concerning) which all have between 30-50 saves on them. The videos where it’s just her and not the kids have significantly less. Absolutely screams child exploitation. These parents constantly exploiting their kids on the internet for any Tom, dick or Harry should face some sort of consequences
This is what i always say about Staf sharing Max half naked in the swimming, all the shares & saves on them. These “mothers” give no fucks though, all about the likes & people kissing their arses!

Reactions: 4
Just had a look through her tiktok there and she’s posting videos of young girls in leotards doing stretches etc (one particular one of her own daughter was particularly concerning) which all have between 30-50 saves on them. The videos where it’s just her and not the kids have significantly less. Absolutely screams child exploitation. These parents constantly exploiting their kids on the internet for any Tom, dick or Harry should face some sort of consequences
I felt so uncomfortable watching that. Says a lot that these brands will invite someone in that killed their man over a CD.

Reactions: 7
I felt so uncomfortable watching that. Says a lot that these brands will invite someone in that killed their man over a CD.
Do brands not Google folk? Baffles me that folk like that get freebies when clearly total wrong yins milking the benefits system. She'll be in a pip mansion in Alloa soon with her scheme goblins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone on here said she was baking brownies for the local weed dealers aswell. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You need to pay to get in to the competition? Right
Yeah you buy tickets! Start at like £18!but can cost up to over a hundred it you do like disco kids which is 110 each for me and my daughter! Just depends on your level etc

Reactions: 1
Yeah you buy tickets! Start at like £18!but can cost up to over a hundred it you do like disco kids which is 110 each for me and my daughter! Just depends on your level etc
TBF to freestyle world, the disco kid champs at Blackpool are nothing like they comps Leona goes to and orgasms over chips and a hotdog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TBF to freestyle world, the disco kid champs at Blackpool are nothing like they comps Leona goes to and orgasms over chips and a hotdog.
How she finds the time i will never know! I go all day without as much as a coffee! I would love to see her at disco kids cause that phone would be volleyed out her hand! And shed be starving with the no food policy x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How she finds the time i will never know! I go all day without as much as a coffee! I would love to see her at disco kids cause that phone would be volleyed out her hand! And shed be starving with the no food policy x
Have you watched Strictly Baby Disco? It’s on you tube and years old but it’s fantastic.

Reactions: 2
That video of her singing in the Lidl jumper. She’s so in love with herself eye bleeping that camera. The state of it. I would strangle that.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 I seen that when he first added it, he'd tried to tag her but obviously was blocked so he asked for someone to tag her he must have got unblocked and swiftly blocked again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Martin better watch or mad Cookie will whack him once and for all. Alloas Tony Soprano.

• Haha
Reactions: 4