Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf that parents dance got a red neck for her. What's with feeding nanny jessie pops mcphee on a baby plate the amount she eats is shocking a 2 year old eats more but its ok she's got a box full of sweets

Reactions: 3
Wtf that parents dance got a red neck for her. What's with feeding nanny jessie pops mcphee on a baby plate the amount she eats is shocking a 2 year old eats more but its ok she's got a box full of sweets
I get the impression Jessica rules the roost. Jacob not far behind her. I can hardly even hate watch her now. She’s so annoying. The faces that she pulls when putting her dinner out make me cringe. Trying to be all sexy. It’s the same shitey dinners every single week. Same thing from the Chinese, same baked tottie. That parents dance. Just naw. Absolutely mortifying. I wonder how long Jessica will put up with that embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
Just pure bullshit. She’s never mentioned those baked potatoes until last week when she clearly knew she was getting this ad. She shops in lidl that don’t sell them. I’ve never seen that wean eat a baked potato either. She must be raking it in. That’s two ads in two days. One disclosed and the other not.

I cut loads of different foods with scissors- too accident prone to be allowed near knives 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Glasgow bible appeared on my news feed with her stuffing a chippy down her throat. Tbf to the chippy though it is an excellent chippy

duck me. I’ve just watched her stomping about with a brown jumpsuit and a tail on. My Eyes!!!! She’s got some confidence man.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me. I’ve just watched her stomping about with a brown jumpsuit and a tail on. My Eyes!!!! She’s got some confidence man.
She's brutal all her videos are so minky, it's embarrassing. Who's paying for all these takeaways? Why does she not work? Uuugh and before anyone comes for me I have 3.

Reactions: 1
Noo I loved leona when I first started watching her but this weekend has really put me off her. Why when she’s away the weekend wi her wee girl does she feel the need to be pished aw weekend ? It’s the weans weekend to dance no see how drunk her mammy can get starting wi 3 vodka shots before breakfast. I just hope it’s a late check out n drive home this afternoon cos no way will she be fit to drive this morning