Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noo I loved leona when I first started watching her but this weekend has really put me off her. Why when she’s away the weekend wi her wee girl does she feel the need to be pished aw weekend ? It’s the weans weekend to dance no see how drunk her mammy can get starting wi 3 vodka shots before breakfast. I just hope it’s a late check out n drive home this afternoon cos no way will she be fit to drive this morning
The last time she drove home rough as duck, first thing. I just hope that dance competition book out that entire resort. Imagine booking that for a nice weekend away and your met with Alloas finest universal credit claimants all pished and screaming all weekend. The level of dancing is so so bad.

Reactions: 5
The last time she drove home rough as duck, first thing. I just hope that dance competition book out that entire resort. Imagine booking that for a nice weekend away and your met with Alloas finest universal credit claimants all pished and screaming all weekend. The level of dancing is so so bad.
There’s nothing about ‘freestyle’ that could be accuse of being dancing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's so embarrassing, she's using the trip like a hen weekend, absolute red neck. Is there a reason she doesn't work? Or is she just like the rest of them on tik tok?

It's so embarrassing, she's using the trip like a hen weekend, absolute red neck. Is there a reason she doesn't work? Or is she just like the rest of them on tik tok?
Well she’s always claimed to be a single maw even when Martin was there. Now she’s got kids under 3 she doesn’t need to work. But she shouldn’t be claiming anything because she’s getting paid off TikTok, adverts and the baking stuff.

Well she’s always claimed to be a single maw even when Martin was there. Now she’s got kids under 3 she doesn’t need to work. But she shouldn’t be claiming anything because she’s getting paid off TikTok, adverts and the baking stuff.
She's at it like everyone else, although the age has changed when you have to look for work. It's under 2 now for no work commitments. Once the wee one gets to two she'll have to prepare for going back to work, doing job searches etc or declare her earnings because I doubt she'll be doing that at the moment!

She’ll make out the baking business earns her the bare minimum to get full whack. Not seen her mentioning that for a while.

Reactions: 3
When I done freestyle dance we used to do dancing comp weekends in Dunoon/Craig Tara and the party night was the Saturday night and I can confirm every single dance maw got absolutely steeming🙈 It was the east end of Glasgow mob that I done dance comps with so you can imagine the riff raff! Love to see the freestyle world hasn’t changed at all since I done it 9 years ago. Traumatising😅

• Haha
When I done freestyle dance we used to do dancing comp weekends in Dunoon/Craig Tara and the party night was the Saturday night and I can confirm every single dance maw got absolutely steeming🙈 It was the east end of Glasgow mob that I done dance comps with so you can imagine the riff raff! Love to see the freestyle world hasn’t changed at all since I done it 9 years ago. Traumatising😅
Aye my cousins are all involved but they’re good at it 🤣🤣 these twats are absolutely shite. It’s tragic. My cousins and there pals all went to Blackpool for dance icon etc. I’ve no idea what that dual star is, it’s no freestyle. They all look demented.

Aye my cousins are all involved but they’re good at it 🤣🤣 these twats are absolutely shite. It’s tragic. My cousins and there pals all went to Blackpool for dance icon etc. I’ve no idea what that dual star is, it’s no freestyle. They all look demented.
It's a local dance studio in alloa

I know what it is, my point was it’s not freestyle dancing they are doing. They are all just stomping and plodding about. It must be beginner level comps.
It’s the fact they pay an absolute fortune for their bairns to throw themselves about a gym floor like they’re possessed and they’ve a cheek to call it dancing 🤣

• Haha
How did McCain pass that latest advert? The baked potato is stone cold. Cringe

• Haha
Another undisclosed ad. That’s two in two days. That home depot that uses all the scheme bams and now she’s got a camper van for free. I’m reporting it to the ASA. The companies, that’s who will get into trouble.

She’s been doing lives every night from the camper van with her and her maw getting drunk and her eating her own body weight in crisps.

She’s been going live every night once the weans are in bed, always battling random men. It’s total cringe listening to her.

She’s been going live every night once the weans are in bed, always battling random men. It’s total cringe listening to her.
She seems to think she's some sort of sex god now 🙈. I'm up in the Highlands with my family for a break and the signals rubbish but I opened tik tok and the first thing I heard was 'hiya its me again' 🤮so I'm away back to speak to the sheep as that's enough internet for me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4