Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I done freestyle dance for 8 years I’m in my 20’s now and my mum calls it a form of child abuse she says she doesn’t know why she got me into it🤣🤣 Getting spray tans at 5 years old although I don’t think your allowed to do that now lol it’s all changed from my day! The comps are just full of mums screaming and getting pissed off when their child doesn’t place, the most competitive dancing I’ve ever experienced it’s a shame for the kids 🙈
What are the comp Sundays that she is always going on about then she said this was (can't remember the name) comp? Sometimes u think it's more for her than her wee girl. I hope she has permission for all the parents to post pics of the girls! She needs to grow up i think she acts like a silly wee girl and the way she looks at her food is just weird

Reactions: 2
What are the comp Sundays that she is always going on about then she said this was (can't remember the name) comp? Sometimes u think it's more for her than her wee girl. I hope she has permission for all the parents to post pics of the girls! She needs to grow up i think she acts like a silly wee girl and the way she looks at her food is just weird
There’s competitions every Sunday (or atleast every Sunday when I was young) and they are all ran by different dance teachers/schools but mostly the big ones. Not sure if there’s any fellow freestylers from my day on here but it was always JAK school of dance comps we went to and usually around castlemilk and yoker. You’ll probably be able to search freestyle dance there’s always been a kinda rule book highly likely most of the stuff is still the same from when I was young! was torture though most comps ran 8-8 and majority of kids including me had school the next morning, nightmare 🤣

There’s competitions every Sunday (or atleast every Sunday when I was young) and they are all ran by different dance teachers/schools but mostly the big ones. Not sure if there’s any fellow freestylers from my day on here but it was always JAK school of dance comps we went to and usually around castlemilk and yoker. You’ll probably be able to search freestyle dance there’s always been a kinda rule book highly likely most of the stuff is still the same from when I was young! was torture though most comps ran 8-8 and majority of kids including me had school the next morning, nightmare 🤣
Every Sunday
U must of been shattered!! I always think that her wee girl looks tired? Thanks for explaining what it was xx

Reactions: 1
I done freestyle dance for 8 years I’m in my 20’s now and my mum calls it a form of child abuse she says she doesn’t know why she got me into it🤣🤣 Getting spray tans at 5 years old although I don’t think your allowed to do that now lol it’s all changed from my day! The comps are just full of mums screaming and getting pissed off when their child doesn’t place, the most competitive dancing I’ve ever experienced it’s a shame for the kids 🙈
haha bit harsh.my daughter does it, she does it because she enjoys it and she has the wnergy for it. As for all the mums screaming at them for not doing well. Yes a majority of mums are like them. But there is also the mums. I.e me who dont! X

Omg the way she pushed her friend out the way to get in shot of camera. I'm actually embarrassed for her the way she behaves a mother of 3 who acts 12 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine going to Cameron House for a spa and in walks big Lanky Leona and her neddy cousins, still half cut from the night before. I’d demand a refund. What a Nick to be in.

Reactions: 5
These neds wouldn’t know what decorum was if it hit them in the face with an asbo. It’s an actual red neck.

Reactions: 4
I pity the therapist going near her with a big cheese n onion breath 🤢
State of her. Steaming at 8.30am in the morning. Getting picked up in 5 mins and all she can think about is shoving a roll and crisps down her throat. She must have been still too pished to remember to look at it like she was wanting to shag it.

• Haha
See she’s had Botox (for free no doubt) she’ll be looking all shiny like the back of a spoon soon enough. As if she didn’t love herself enough already what’s she gonna be like with her new found Botox confidence 🤣

See she’s had Botox (for free no doubt) she’ll be looking all shiny like the back of a spoon soon enough. As if she didn’t love herself enough already what’s she gonna be like with her new found Botox confidence 🤣
She's turning into another big beggy bastard 🙈😂 selling her soul and her kids for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You need to pay to get in to the competition? Right

Reactions: 1
Thought I’d check her out after seeing her mentioned in vavs thread and realised I have her blocked 😭 not sure if it’s the bleeping accent or that pinned video with the piece and popcorn chicken, chips and gravy that done it for me first time round 🤢

I see they were away getting bonded jewellery. “We went for anklets as that’s ma mam’s favourite” But Leona how will they get your Maw’s tag on that ankle now if that’s on it 😂 Never mind she can use her other one. I know I shouldn’t call anyone’s Mum a name but her mum looks like a pure wrongun 😂

ETA - Jesus H CHRIST!! I didn’t realise her mum was actually on tag for murder!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a look through her tiktok there and she’s posting videos of young girls in leotards doing stretches etc (one particular one of her own daughter was particularly concerning) which all have between 30-50 saves on them. The videos where it’s just her and not the kids have significantly less. Absolutely screams child exploitation. These parents constantly exploiting their kids on the internet for any Tom, dick or Harry should face some sort of consequences

Reactions: 7