Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg I was so confused I thought we were discussing that daftie Leyanne Orr 🤣🤣🤣🤣got all confused when you mentioned her labour vid I was like hang on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Scotblock

VIP Member
I see they were away getting bonded jewellery. “We went for anklets as that’s ma mam’s favourite” But Leona how will they get your Maw’s tag on that ankle now if that’s on it 😂 Never mind she can use her other one. I know I shouldn’t call anyone’s Mum a name but her mum looks like a pure wrongun 😂

ETA - Jesus H CHRIST!! I didn’t realise her mum was actually on tag for murder!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Tp76

Chatty Member
She got out broke her bail and was put back inside but she met a old guy when she was out then when she got released second time she married him he died of cancer and she got left all his money she's like the black widow now with another old man
---
If u go back annoying cunts page u can see her mum has a tag on
---
Glad they think it's funny that someone lost their son brother dad etc because of her cause yeah a tag for murder is so funny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Bella2920

VIP Member
Just had a look through her tiktok there and she’s posting videos of young girls in leotards doing stretches etc (one particular one of her own daughter was particularly concerning) which all have between 30-50 saves on them. The videos where it’s just her and not the kids have significantly less. Absolutely screams child exploitation. These parents constantly exploiting their kids on the internet for any Tom, dick or Harry should face some sort of consequences

Reactions: 7

Spanor511

VIP Member
I remember that video about the tag, I just thought it was something minor like shoplifting because she looks that type. I see the maw has a new man now, some men really will shag anything. You’d be feart to change radio stations in the motor with that crackpot

Spanor511

VIP Member
Just had a look through her tiktok there and she’s posting videos of young girls in leotards doing stretches etc (one particular one of her own daughter was particularly concerning) which all have between 30-50 saves on them. The videos where it’s just her and not the kids have significantly less. Absolutely screams child exploitation. These parents constantly exploiting their kids on the internet for any Tom, dick or Harry should face some sort of consequences
I felt so uncomfortable watching that. Says a lot that these brands will invite someone in that killed their man over a CD.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She got out broke her bail and was put back inside but she met a old guy when she was out then when she got released second time she married him he died of cancer and she got left all his money she's like the black widow now with another old man
---
If u go back annoying cunts page u can see her mum has a tag on
---
Glad they think it's funny that someone lost their son brother dad etc because of her cause yeah a tag for murder is so funny
Can see the evil ripping out her mother!

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’ve searched for a Leona thread about 10 times😂😂 the way she eats on camera with her gub open 🤮 n she’s always greeting about her weans dad then up the duff with him the next week
Mertin!! Wierd family man. Half in Lambhill, half in fife. Could it get any worse.

Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
Makes me so uncomfortable that wean standing there and her telling everyone what she ate for her packed lunch? Why would any normal adult care what a random wean eats? She’s clutching at straws for content.

Spanor511

VIP Member
All schools and nurseries as far as I’m aware, adopt a ‘nut free policy’. It’s just parents like her that are ignorant.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She ought to tell him to fuck off for good, raising kids is easier as a single mum than with someone who should be helping but isn't. Save the energy being pissed off at him for yourself! He sounds a waste of space,
Yep 👏🏻👏🏻 mine ended up just another child to look after. Never looked back and never wanted another man. Fuck that.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yeah you buy tickets! Start at like £18!but can cost up to over a hundred it you do like disco kids which is 110 each for me and my daughter! Just depends on your level etc
TBF to freestyle world, the disco kid champs at Blackpool are nothing like they comps Leona goes to and orgasms over chips and a hotdog.

• Haha