Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the bleeping blandest face I've ever seen. Literally featureless. Same as her personality. Most exciting thing about her is what she gets from the chippy. Boring bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's live battling Lyndsay lala, lala's on the MD2020 calling her Leanne and Leon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have they really though, or does she just not want the social finding out he is living with her?
Exactly. Could have all been a big ploy to throw the sent off. Although her mad murderer maw seems to be there all the time.
Leona is heavy loving herself on these lives 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was live the other night with Dan Spragg and his other hole cronies, came off it absolutely buzzing she’d been live with the big accounts. Then she went live the next night still going on about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was live the other night with Dan Spragg and his other hole cronies, came off it absolutely buzzing she’d been live with the big accounts. Then she went live the next night still going on about it 🤣
i saw a bit of that, they were ripping the bleep out her 😂

• Haha
Imagine making tik toks with yer jail bird maw and scheme goblin bairns and stuffing your face in town halls that stink of feet, then dancing about after....what actually is her life 🫣

• Haha
It’s that dancing and greeting about a shitey trophy. I know a wee bit of the freestyle world and that’s the lowest standard you could get 🤣🤣 looked absolutely shite. All they big maws flinging themselves about a floor. Leonas back to looking at her food like she’s about to orgasm, thinking she’s aw seductive. Must be on the lookout for a new Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s that dancing and greeting about a shitey trophy. I know a wee bit of the freestyle world and that’s the lowest standard you could get 🤣🤣 looked absolutely shite. All they big maws flinging themselves about a floor. Leonas back to looking at her food like she’s about to orgasm, thinking she’s aw seductive. Must be on the lookout for a new Martin.
I done freestyle dance for 8 years I’m in my 20’s now and my mum calls it a form of child abuse she says she doesn’t know why she got me into it🤣🤣 Getting spray tans at 5 years old although I don’t think your allowed to do that now lol it’s all changed from my day! The comps are just full of mums screaming and getting pissed off when their child doesn’t place, the most competitive dancing I’ve ever experienced it’s a shame for the kids 🙈

• Haha
She's going to be at a wedding event soon, wonder if she's now been passed by environmental health? I somehow doubt it. Any cake stalls I've visited have had their certificate taped to the front of the stall

Nah, I wouldn’t be ordering anything with that Jacob constantly moaning and whining to help, riddled with all sorts from the nursery. No thanks. She’s surely not making wedding cakes? She doesn’t have anywhere to store them?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't either, my wee boy likes helping me make cakes but that's just for family to eat if they last that long 😂 no way would I let him help if I was going to be doing a cake for a wedding or birthday. All the grubby fingers 🤮

Nah, I wouldn’t be ordering anything with that Jacob constantly moaning and whining to help, riddled with all sorts from the nursery. No thanks. She’s surely not making wedding cakes? She doesn’t have anywhere to store them?
probably her cupcakes she will be trying to punt. Unless she has the proper certs etc then she shouldn’t be anywhere near wedding fayres or selling them at events.