Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s feeding the wean, eating a chippy whilst talking about dancing. Just put your phone down and enjoy your dinner man. That wean is glued to her, I don’t know how she has the patience.
Mini Caledonian is glued to me a fair bit of the day breastfeeding but when he's not and he's not sleeping I make a point of putting him down as yes I like holding him. I also like to have a quick me time fix aka no child on me

Reactions: 3
Mini Caledonian is glued to me a fair bit of the day breastfeeding but when he's not and he's not sleeping I make a point of putting him down as yes I like holding him. I also like to have a quick me time fix aka no child on me
Your not dancing like a nutter or eating on tik tok though well I don't think u are 🤣 surely 3 kids take up enough of her time rushing in the morning making a stupid pack lunch with nanny mcphee I could think of better things to do

Reactions: 4
Your not dancing like a nutter or eating on tik tok though well I don't think u are 🤣 surely 3 kids take up enough of her time rushing in the morning making a stupid pack lunch with nanny mcphee I could think of better things to do
She needs to put that wean up the stairs for a proper sleep. As soon as she opens her mouth to start speaking to the camera that wean starts greeting, and she constantly goes over straight away. The wean just thinks it should be picked up and fed whenever it hears her imo.

I've not posted a single video ever I don't like being in front of the camera haha. I've enough with kids and dogs and a husband never mind finding time to make shitey tiktoks 😂😂

• Haha
How's she that skinny when all she does is eat shite and the dancing videos are too much 🙈 her scheme goblin bairns just greet and scream it's chaos

Reactions: 2
How's she that skinny when all she does is eat shite and the dancing videos are too much 🙈 her scheme goblin bairns just greet and scream it's chaos
I think she’s stressed out her nut. She eats constant shite but that baby never stops feeding. That house is pure chaos but I feel she adds to it. She needs to tell those weans no. I had 2 under a year on my own, no help. I couldn’t have coped if it was that chaotic. No wonder she looked upset on that live. She’s that skinny she’s looking gaunt.

• Sad
Glad it's not just me that thought disgusting 🤢. Would that milk not be off? Why would u even do that?? She doesn't look well just now and obv Martin isn't about as her mum is all the time, but see when she goes on about single mum and having 3 kids. Why can't she not just out the baby down, get a routine same with Jacob. Also can breast milk not be put in bottles so other people can feed her?!?

Glad it's not just me that thought disgusting 🤢. Would that milk not be off? Why would u even do that?? She doesn't look well just now and obv Martin isn't about as her mum is all the time, but see when she goes on about single mum and having 3 kids. Why can't she not just out the baby down, get a routine same with Jacob. Also can breast milk not be put in bottles so other people can feed her?!?
That’s it exactly. What I’ve been saying. She looks ill and I think she’s struggling to cope with three demanding children. She needs to get them told and into a routine. The two younger ones actually never stop greeting and as soon as they start she’s away pandering to them. So they expect immediate and constant attention. As soon as she opens her mouth to speak that baby starts crying. That would crack even the most sanest of people up. The kitchen packed lunch videos with Jessica talking shite, Leona buttering bread, one handed whilst Jade is on her tit and Jacob screaming mummyyyyy. Aw duck off. Still needs to do a TikTok. Put your phone down and sort they weans out. A week of consistent routine and she would see a massive difference.

See the way she smelled that baguette. She’s no right in the nut. Then looked at it like she was falling in love.

That’s it exactly. What I’ve been saying. She looks ill and I think she’s struggling to cope with three demanding children. She needs to get them told and into a routine. The two younger ones actually never stop greeting and as soon as they start she’s away pandering to them. So they expect immediate and constant attention. As soon as she opens her mouth to speak that baby starts crying. That would crack even the most sanest of people up. The kitchen packed lunch videos with Jessica talking shite, Leona buttering bread, one handed whilst Jade is on her tit and Jacob screaming mummyyyyy. Aw duck off. Still needs to do a TikTok. Put your phone down and sort they weans out. A week of consistent routine and she would see a massive difference.
That’s why I let my babies dad feed him formula every now n again to get used to a bottle when I went back to work

That’s why I let my babies dad feed him formula every now n again to get used to a bottle when I went back to work
Yes it’s called common sense isn’t it. I think there’s so much pressure out on mothers to exclusively breastfeed for six months these days, it’s ridiculous. The advice was 4 months when my boys were wee, I done it for three months and then I’d had enough.

Yes it’s called common sense isn’t it. I think there’s so much pressure out on mothers to exclusively breastfeed for six months these days, it’s ridiculous. The advice was 4 months when my boys were wee, I done it for three months and then I’d had enough.
Im almost at 6 months and can't wait to stop tbh I've almost gave up a few times but kept going. Just about 6.5 weeks to go. Got the bunting ready 🤩🎉😂

• Heart
The eating at that show and Sweet Sensations she shovells it in 🤮and the parents dance 🙈I'd be like em naw you're no doing that maw.