Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have another fridge for her baking goods? I'm sure she has shown it before? Could be wrong thou. Whatever happened to the person who wanted to exchange with her?

Reactions: 2
Where does she make all that baking and have time and where does she store it all as her kitchens tiny, I have so many questions with this yin 😂😂😂
i hope she has the correct hygiene certificates etc if she is baking in her own kitchen then selling it
---
Wonder if she has food hygiene checks etc for selling it 🤔
---
She actual gives me the dry boak with the dancing just comes across as a absolute skank
Never noticed this before i commented 😏

Reactions: 3
Her and Martin have split up….honestly I think she’s really struggling…she looks so gaunt and she was so upset.

Her and Martin have split up….honestly I think she’s really struggling…she looks so gaunt and she was so upset.
They’re on and off all the time but even when they were together it seemed she never had any help from him anyway. Could defo tell in her live today she was down and there was something else up with her, I think she’s just exhausted and overwhelmed with demanding kids

They’re on and off all the time but even when they were together it seemed she never had any help from him anyway. Could defo tell in her live today she was down and there was something else up with her, I think she’s just exhausted and overwhelmed with demanding kids
She looked totally overwhelmed. I actually felt sorry for her when Jacob started crying after she had just settled the baby….she looked like she was going to burst into tears. They weans never ever stop crying. No wonder she’s stressed. I agree with her, she needs to get that baby on a bottle because it’s feeding constant, it must be mentally and physically draining. Leona looks ill and gaunt.
Martin was actually commenting in the live…she was telling him to go away.

She looked totally overwhelmed. I actually felt sorry for her when Jacob started crying after she had just settled the baby….she looked like she was going to burst into tears. They weans never ever stop crying. No wonder she’s stressed. I agree with her, she needs to get that baby on a bottle because it’s feeding constant, it must be mentally and physically draining. Leona looks ill and gaunt.
everytime she posts a video that wee boy is whingeing. I think even the most calm & patient parent would be burnt out having to listen to that all day.

everytime she posts a video that wee boy is whingeing. I think even the most calm & patient parent would be burnt out having to listen to that all day.
Agree, she said her mum is helping her a lot, but she was giving her a break today, she looked at breaking point. It was sad. I am with you 100 percent, that constant crying and whingeing would crack me up. The baby is always moaning or feeding aswell.

Reactions: 5
Same here, I’m surprised she never had a complete meltdown between Jacob waking up whinging, the baby grumbling and the ex commenting on the live.
She fed Jacob too (not sure if she still does) but that’s a good few years of constant feeding so hope she manages to get baby to take a bottle soon and she gets a break for more than an hour and a quick sunbed…
I’ve only ever caught her live once before and he was commenting on that one dragging her as well 🙁

Same here, I’m surprised she never had a complete meltdown between Jacob waking up whinging, the baby grumbling and the ex commenting on the live.
She fed Jacob too (not sure if she still does) but that’s a good few years of constant feeding so hope she manages to get baby to take a bottle soon and she gets a break for more than an hour and a quick sunbed…
I’ve only ever caught her live once before and he was commenting on that one dragging her as well 🙁
What an absolute wank. Imagine behaving like that at his age, commenting and embarrassing her on her live. Hope she tells him to GTF for good, he’s obviously a waster.

Agree, she said her mum is helping her a lot, but she was giving her a break today, she looked at breaking point. It was sad. I am with you 100 percent, that constant crying and whingeing would crack me up. The baby is always moaning or feeding aswell.
i went through a wee spell there when my baby wasn’t sleeping & crying a lot & that was pushing me to the brink. Thankfully it was only for a couple of weeks. I dunno how she does it with it constant & Jade wanting the boob constantly. And if Martin isn’t much help then i feel for her.

• Heart
She ought to tell him to duck off for good, raising kids is easier as a single mum than with someone who should be helping but isn't. Save the energy being pissed off at him for yourself! He sounds a waste of space,

Reactions: 6
She ought to tell him to duck off for good, raising kids is easier as a single mum than with someone who should be helping but isn't. Save the energy being pissed off at him for yourself! He sounds a waste of space,
Yep 👏🏻👏🏻 mine ended up just another child to look after. Never looked back and never wanted another man. duck that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hiya its me again 😖Wtf just seen a video of her dancing like a tit she looked like a toddler showing their maw a dance they made up 🤣

• Sick
It’s feeding the wean, eating a chippy whilst talking about dancing. Just put your phone down and enjoy your dinner man. That wean is glued to her, I don’t know how she has the patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 4