Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has some misplaced loyalty to him because he “loved” her when she was bigger
Did he?

They got together when she was slim. She started gaining weight before baby number 2. I remember because she barely posted so I checked her page one day and noticed she was bigger again. That's around the time I started wondering if her and Jay were still together too because I wasn't seeing any pics of them.

Sometime during all that, he cheated and destroyed her self confidence in the process.

Then when she was slim again, we started seeing him on her page. Pretence or not, he was fine to be publicly associated with her once more (probably sleeping together too).

To me it seems like her gaining weight coincided with their relationship failing.

He's not on her page anymore though.

Reactions: 3
That's sad for her. She proposed to a guy who only cheated and left her a single mother before the kids even turned 10. Is she also primary caregiver for his son?

Obviously I don't advocate for treating the kids differently and I can see she loves them all the same, which is amazing, but she's got a raw deal.

Especially if he's always jetting off to Antigua or wherever it is he goes.

She stays home all the time, probably sleeps with him occasionally, while doing the lion's share of housekeeping and child rearing - even for his son (depending on the set up with the mum who has never seemed to be in the picture), while he scams his way through life.

He seems like the type to flip if she ever found someone new too.
It's sad because she got with him when he was playing football. She probably imagined a better lifestyle which she's not getting. He's the opposite of what he was before.

Did he?

They got together when she was slim. She started gaining weight before baby number 2. I remember because she barely posted so I checked her page one day and noticed she was bigger again. That's around the time I started wondering if her and Jay were still together too because I wasn't seeing any pics of them.

Sometime during all that, he cheated and destroyed her self confidence in the process.

Then when she was slim again, we started seeing him on her page. Pretence or not, he was fine to be publicly associated with her once more (probably sleeping together too).

To me it seems like her gaining weight coincided with their relationship failing.

He's not on her page anymore though.
Exactly right. They started dating when she was slim.

Reactions: 2
Does she look after the older boy?
On mother's day she posted her taking him to see his mum on her stories which I thought was a bit odd.

Reactions: 1
I don’t disagree with you. I just think she was astounded she got him. He had 5 minutes of fame and she thought that she would become a WAG.

But am we also talk about her “singing” in the car yesterday - that was bad, like seriously bad.

That's sad for her. She proposed to a guy who only cheated and left her a single mother before the kids even turned 10. Is she also primary caregiver for his son?

Obviously I don't advocate for treating the kids differently and I can see she loves them all the same, which is amazing, but she's got a raw deal.

Especially if he's always jetting off to Antigua or wherever it is he goes.

She stays home all the time, probably sleeps with him occasionally, while doing the lion's share of housekeeping and child rearing - even for his son (depending on the set up with the mum who has never seemed to be in the picture), while he scams his way through life.

He seems like the type to flip if she ever found someone new too.
I think that was the case too!
Have you noticed we don’t see her parents (grandparents) in her stories anymore, so I can only imagine they see what we see in Josh too, so she probably has nowhere to go!

and in regards to his son, I think she was, if there’s one thing I will say that isn’t related to her irritating personality is that she really does love his son you can see that, do you think he even cares? Or is even grateful?
I have seen her and the mum out and about together with the kids without him. And considering he isn’t working why arnt you out with your family?
There is deffinately something rocky happening between them if it hasn’t been happening for sometime now, but she seems to be getting on with it.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over the fact the little one fell off the worktop and ended up in hospital, yet continually is still seen sitting and standing on it the whole time, like it’s normal behaviour 🤕 it’s another accident waiting to happen. She made out she had climbed up there without them realising - yet she’s constantly in her stories still on the top the of the worktop!

• Wow
She leaves the kids to their own devices. Letting them hurt themsleves. Letting them pick random things from ther floor. Letting the youngest poo on the floor because she didn't put a nappy on. All because she's too busy filming herself on IG. She just doesn't care.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well I suppose at least this year she remembered the kids birthday, unlike last year! Shes so caught up in herself it’s untrue!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I suppose at least this year she remembered the kids birthday, unlike last year! Shes so caught up in herself it’s untrue!
Oh my god! that was so funny last year she fully forgot and came online and told everyone like it was something to be proud of! Complete head I swear and then blames Instagram by hashtagging tit like #mumlife

She truly believes she’s an influencer , she hasn’t quite grasped the squeaky clean image. But who does she think she appeals to. She’s not a huge fashionista, she’s not living an enviable lifestyle and she most certainly isn’t couple goals. Its never going to be home and interiors either, unless you’re going for that hoarding look.

Her life is not what people aspire to . On her 1-2-1 payable zoom call, what do you get? How to say grand risings with purpose, how to film your house without people seeing the mess, how to defraud every utility service and finally how to film your kids being feral in every situation.

Her life is chaos , she’s not goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anybody like to join me in my what the duck observations from todays stories.
Filming her 2 year old in a large pool, from a distance away. Where the child had no adult supervision or arm bands if she fell in. WTAF
And it’s very obvious they are not together as he spends no quality time with her or his children. Address Lek we know you’re reading here. Be transparent and open in your journey.

Reactions: 6
It’s all about looking good at the David Lloyd club … not about safety! Let alone all the people minding their own business she’s recording as well without their knowledge! I feel sorry for her kids, forever having a camera rammed in their faces or their names called every 5 mins to pose for the gram!

And today’s story …. At an age where she craves peace more than attention …. I think she’s very lost and confused … influencing is synonymous with attention seeking. She is out there daily seeking attention on social media, yet says she craves peace?

I unfollowed her on Insta as she was driving me crazy but she randomly popped in to my head again today so I took a look on her page. Nothing changes! She just looks scary skinny.

I must have missed when he cheated on her! Did they confirm it?
Yeah, pretty sure they did a messy Instagram Live and they spoke about it - not in detail afaik but they did acknowledge it.