Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans for 3 days she HAD to die her hair blue for a model job and hates it. Sure the brand really appreciate that. Very professional Lek. It's paid work, don't wanna do it, don't take the job šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Who takes photos at their friendā€™s baby shower as if theyā€™re the pregnant one? Holding an imaginary bump too! So odd

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who takes photos at their friendā€™s baby shower as if theyā€™re the pregnant one? Holding an imaginary bump too! So odd
Bit weird šŸ„“

Also Iā€™m surprised she wasnā€™t at Grace Victoryā€™s baby shower that happened recently? Are they on the outs with one another again?

I canā€™t believe this self centred witch forgot her kids 1st birthday.. my boy is only 5 months and Iā€™m already thinking of how special Iā€™m going to make his 1st birthday

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember a very old and now deleted YouTube video from Lekenah and Josh when they were beefing with Grace. Josh admitted that back in the day he and his mates would make fun of overweight women who got on the bus when they were returning home from football matches. As someone who has experienced that sort of harassment growing up in London and dreaded going on the top deck of a bus when I could heard loud boys on the top deck, I was disgusted by Josh's comments. He said this right in front of Lekenah, knowing how much she has struggled with her weight almost her entire life. Before Lekenah's weight loss, he would have 100% bullied her with his mates. Why on earth is she still with this abusive narcissist? He also made some snide remarks about Grace's success, and it was very transparent he felt envious of what Grace accomplished. How pathetic is that, to be a grown adult man jealous of your partner's ex-best friend's career. There is nothing more disgusting to me than men who are jealous of women, especially women who out earn them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I remember a very old and now deleted YouTube video from Lekenah and Josh when they were beefing with Grace. Josh admitted that back in the day he and his mates would make fun of overweight women who got on the bus when they were returning home from football matches. As someone who has experienced that sort of harassment growing up in London and dreaded going on the top deck of a bus when I could heard loud boys on the top deck, I was disgusted by Josh's comments. He said this right in front of Lekenah, knowing how much she has struggled with her weight almost her entire life. Before Lekenah's weight loss, he would have 100% bullied her with his mates. Why on earth is she still with this abusive narcissist? He also made some snide remarks about Grace's success, and it was very transparent he felt envious of what Grace accomplished. How pathetic is that, to be a grown adult man jealous of your partner's ex-best friend's career. There is nothing more disgusting to me than men who are jealous of women, especially women who out earn them.
This guy is so awful. He is the biggest bleep going.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg yes! As delicious as it was watching everything we had been saying about Grace for years being confirmed by people who actually knew her irl, he came across so badly in that video.

I also detested him in their Couples Come Dine With Me episode. He seems like a nasty shallow self absorbed Neanderthal. And itā€™s concerning to think he can say such awful things and behave so obnoxiously when cameras are on him, I dread to think what heā€™s like behind closed doors. While Lek doesnā€™t come across as the nicest or brightest person either, imo she could do much better.

Also yuckkk I just remembered when she got down on her knees and proposed to him in front of all their family and friends šŸ˜­! I love how that wedding never materialised all these years later. Josh does not rate her and never has, heā€™s always had so much contempt for her whilst she seems to dote on him.

I think part of why sheā€™s become so much more insufferable over the years is because of her awful relationship. His constant cheating and being emotionally checked out all these years will have taken their toll. But ultimately she made the choice to stick around and force a life with him, so itā€™s her bed to lie in šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
Omg yes! As delicious as it was watching everything we had been saying about Grace for years being confirmed by people who actually knew her irl, he came across so badly in that video.

I also detested him in their Couples Come Dine With Me episode. He seems like a nasty shallow self absorbed Neanderthal. And itā€™s concerning to think he can say such awful things and behave so obnoxiously when cameras are on him, I dread to think what heā€™s like behind closed doors. While Lek doesnā€™t come across as the nicest or brightest person either, imo she could do much better.

Also yuckkk I just remembered when she got down on her knees and proposed to him in front of all their family and friends šŸ˜­! I love how that wedding never materialised all these years later. Josh does not rate her and never has, heā€™s always had so much contempt for her whilst she seems to dote on him.

I think part of why sheā€™s become so much more insufferable over the years is because of her awful relationship. His constant cheating and being emotionally checked out all these years will have taken their toll. But ultimately she made the choice to stick around and force a life with him, so itā€™s her bed to lie in šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
OMG where can I find this come dine with me episode?

Am I the only one who thinks her food looks repulsive when she cooks? She's always showing it off and it turns my stomach.

I canā€™t believe this self centred witch forgot her kids 1st birthday.. my boy is only 5 months and Iā€™m already thinking of how special Iā€™m going to make his 1st birthday
Yet she constantly got her kids on her stories, but she doesn't even remember important dates? OK. Seems like she tries to overcompensate by posting them a lot. She's focused on the wrong things.

• Sad
Initially their infatuation seemed more mutual, but over time (and after 2 babies) he's become repulsed by her. She really was on top of the world when they first got together though - like she couldn't believe her luck!

Now her self-esteem is rock bottom and in her mind surgery is going to be her saving grace, but it won't.

I think she it's possible she is keeping him off of her page because she is claiming benefits as a single parent. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve always thought that about the benefits, especially when Josh posted a picture of his council tax bill with single person occupancy reduction showing on it, when clearly they all live in the house!!

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve always thought that about the benefits, especially when Josh posted a picture of his council tax bill with single person occupancy reduction showing on it, when clearly they all live in the house!!
Lol don't forget him selling lessons on how not to pay any utilities or council tax bills...bet they have bailiffs knocking everyday lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If he's prepared to commit Council Tax fraud, I doubt he'd care about benefit fraud. Definitely something fishy going on there incl the CT discount.

My theory is scrubbing their pages of each other was to support the idea they have seperated, or to aid his cheating, as he is clearly marketing himself as a single man and there are thirst traps galore on his IG. I mean, how would anyone know he lives with his partner and is a father of 3? It's fishy to me. In earlier days of their relationship his IG was private and I recall he had some mention of being a dad in his profile.

I was also shocked to see Lekenah had surgery (and wants more), plus she's had lip fillers - which were poorly done, as they've spread over her lip line. LMAO hardly suits the 'Vegan Earth mother, I care about what goes into my body' persona she's put on. She never gave a duck about being vegan anyway, she clearly did it for Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I completely agree! I canā€™t see her stories as she blocked me for saying that I didnā€™t agree with what she pushes herself and her kids to be for the sake of pleasing Josh and to let them be kids and eat ice cream and sweets if thatā€™s what they want to do! This was her reply ā€œ
And why are you under the impression that I live and do what I do for somebody else?ā€! Sheā€™s completely deluded! Everybody else can see it apart from her! How sad!

Reactions: 6
He was in the manifesting insta story last night. I see those duty shoulder tattoo. The food he posts is her food. But riddle me this do you think social services will be interested in his illegal mushroom taking. Heā€™s not even hiding it anymore- mans is mad, quite literally.
Heā€™s dosing on šŸ„ and offering ā€œmedicationā€ rituals on his retreat.

He was in the manifesting insta story last night. I see those duty shoulder tattoo. The food he posts is her food. But riddle me this do you think social services will be interested in his illegal mushroom taking. Heā€™s not even hiding it anymore- mans is mad, quite literally.
Heā€™s dosing on šŸ„ and offering ā€œmedicationā€ rituals on his retreat.
Funny that vegans of this 'fake enlightened' type stuff their faces with lots of sweet fruits, and rarely eat vegetables (aside from avocado).

Children's Services would only take an interest in his mushroom activities if the family were already under their supervision, or if he was found to be intoxicated during a time he had lone responsibility for the children - i.e neglect.