Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as we all brace ourselves for a cold winter and limiting our energy usage, Lek and the shaken are not paying a penny for their usage. Notice he doesn’t mention his shady fraudulent sideline of fraud. How would you report this……..asking for a friend.

So as we all brace ourselves for a cold winter and limiting our energy usage, Lek and the shaken are not paying a penny for their usage. Notice he doesn’t mention his shady fraudulent sideline of fraud. How would you report this……..asking for a friend.
What is he actually doing?

I think the first step would be gathering evidence via screenshots and reporting to the energy companies with a full name and address (or just a full name). They will certainly probe into their usage.

In addition, he's definitely committing Council Tax Fraud by claiming as a single resident, so that can be reported via their local council (does anyone know where they live?). And I wouldn't mind guessing Lekenah claims benefits as a single parent, so that would be benefit fraud as a triple combo.

Reactions: 1
Just search Joshua Kevin Stanley Parker Limited on companies house …the address is public information. Both him and the mother seem to have a business registered at his address 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Imagine having such blatant disregard for your child’s safety. Also her and Josh are very much together. They just pretend they aren’t to commit benefit fraud…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
bleeping disgusting the pair of them… I knew they stopped advertising their relationship for benefit fraud! Poor child not in a safe car seat😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Imagine having such blatant disregard for your child’s safety. Also her and Josh are very much together. They just pretend they aren’t to commit benefit fraud…
I can't believe how dangerous this is! And the fact she's filming it and feels the need to get defensive about people who'll rightfully tell her it's not safe.

And it looks like something they do regularly. Even a hard stop could cause an injury when she's there.

So irresponsible.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Some classic Lek racism on her stories today in relation to her phone being stolen. She truly is vile.

Reactions: 2
Also holding a phone recording herself whilst driving 🙃
Whilst talking about "safety" :unsure:

But then again, what else should we expect from someone that perches their unsecured toddler on the dashboard when the car is going 30/40MPH :rolleyes: she likes risking the lives of others it seems

Reactions: 3
Some classic Lek racism on her stories today in relation to her phone being stolen. She truly is vile.
What did she say that was racist? I can just see her rambling on about not having digital phones in the old days

What did she say that was racist? I can just see her rambling on about not having digital phones in the old days
She tracked her phone to an address and as soon as they opened the door and she saw where they were from, she knew they’d stolen it because they were people “from that part of the world”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is it school holidays or just another brazen display of poor parenting taking the kids away during term cos “spiritual healing” and all that