Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny cos I emailed the agency but it went to an employee who was out of office. Someone picked it up and asked me to forward as they couldn't see the email chain. I did and... Nothing. They've just ignored me since.

I let them know I'm not impressed with them no replying. The person who asked me to forward responded pretty quickly so they can't say they haven't seen it.
Well, at least we suspected this would happen, as she's not really known, so it's easy for brands to sweep it under the carpet. I can imagine her bullshitting them with her silly excuses.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Pour Moi have let her off. Some of the tweets were as recent as 2014 but fine.

Screenshot_20220203-150107_Outlook.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Her latest tik tok....umm u had surgery thats why you lost the weight dumb tit. It wasnt through hard work. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest tik tok....umm u had surgery thats why you lost the weight dumb tit. It wasnt through hard work. 🙄
Responding with j have receipts. Yeah pics of you dropping stones then doing the odd gym session fml

Reactions: 1
She really has no idea does she. She really has to keep justifying herself which says to me she knows the surgery was a cop out.
Lek! LET ME REPEAT THIS TO YOU
YOU HAD WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY THIS TIME. YOU DID NOT LOOSE THE WEIGHT BY DOING A FEW PUSH-UPS.

Reactions: 9
Did not need or want to see that breastfeeding pic 😬 my nips have turned themselves inside out in fear

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s going to Thailand……. But to go to Thailand you need to be fully vaccinated. Whats the thoughts on her vaccination status. We know Guru Josh isn’t and despises anybody who is.

Reactions: 4
Definitely bought fake vaccination papers. I know of three people that have done it already. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get hold of. And Lek, the airport does it 😏

Reactions: 5
Woah I haven’t seen lek in awhile and ended up on her ig, she has lost an insane amount of weight. She looks tinier now than she did after her first big weight loss journey back in the day. I wonder when she’ll stop and maintain if she hasn’t already, she looks continually smaller with every new post.

Reactions: 4
Woah I haven’t seen lek in awhile and ended up on her ig, she has lost an insane amount of weight. She looks tinier now than she did after her first big weight loss journey back in the day. I wonder when she’ll stop and maintain if she hasn’t already, she looks continually smaller with every new post.
I genuinely had no idea she had had WLS before this one.

That josh is so so creepy. When she is filming he just shoots this look that makes your skin crawl. The one on her instagram at the gym. As much as she irritates me i hope she is safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How do we all feel about the Shamen Josh selling 1-2-1 zooms on how to defraud your electricity suppler, council tax and any other ““illegal charge “ as he would say. Do his children go to school in the local area? Do they not utilise the bin collections or parks that the council up keep. But the most puzzling aspect is he screen shot his council tax bill allegedly , and it says single person discount - hands up if you’re not shocked they are scamming the council as well.

Lek wants to be a serious influencer - she needs someone to tell her to clean up her act because what Mummy panel wants a girl on their panel whose back story is how to win at life by not paying for anything and boasting how you scam everyone which then inflates the prices we have to pay —-so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I noticed this too! Presume it’s some kind of scam where she claims she’s single and living alone with the kids to get more benefits 🤣. Looks like in a round about way we are paying for all their meals out and near on daily Zara shopping expeditions as I can’t believe selling a bit of body butter does 😂. Oh and if you stayed in a bit more Lek you could tidy your house 🏡 instead of tripping out every day and night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s such a fool, not as clever as he makes out as previously he’s posted his full address on Instagram 🤣 on a parcel delivery so very easy to report 🤔! Wonder if he pays the David Lloyd Club gym, or is that another returned direct debit 😂🤔. Also you can see from his Council Tax bill he’s actually paid some of it and court proceedings against him for the balance 😂🤔 so not quite so good at getting rid of bills as he thinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The general air of entitlement is nauseating. The manifesting for a PR trip abroad. No one want some dutty scammer promoting their goods.

Reactions: 8