Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do seem to live the life, never seem to work, always at the gym, don’t pay any bills, always at the councils play parks, (which they don’t want to contribute upkeep towards in their council tax 🤔), forever eating out and clothes shopping … their Waitrose food bill alone must be £££££, imagine the life we all could lead if we don’t pay any bills 🤣 … but then we know life isn’t all it seems on Instagram … I have the feeling the scamming, trampy ways will catch up with them soon

Reactions: 7
I feel like their relationship is a whole mess, has anyone else noticed she’s always got the kids and is out alone and often with them, considering he’s not at a club he should have more time to be with them! and in regards to her house and her never being home that just makes it more obvious! It just seems off key if you ask me. Instagram is so fake I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually arnt even together anymore and it’s all to keep face for Instagram !

Reactions: 9
Imagine having the earning potentials of a professional footballer and influencer/model/singer but choosing to be tax dodgers instead.

Tramps!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine having the earning potentials of a professional footballer and influencer/model/singer but choosing to be tax dodgers instead.

Tramps!
Exactly 😂😂

Well their Chosen / failed careers aren’t going well, let’s see if they make a success of scamming.

Reactions: 2
Maybe only until they get caught out or somebody reports them … after all not really the smartest of moves bragging on your social media about being a scammer … but they seem very unusually quiet this evening, and Lek’s story seems to point to the fact that she’s had words with somebody this afternoon 🤔 unless he’s busy giving out “advice” on one of his famous one to one zoom calls 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's really loving that face filter that makes her face look snatched. I wouldn't be surprised if she got work done on her face, especially since it's sagged and aged a lot. I wouldn't put it past her because she is planning to get rid of her excess skin on her body too, so..

Reactions: 1
I found it more amusing she was plastering Nivea all over herself and not her partners amazing body butter cream he flogs. Just looking as well the amount of likes on her pictures do not tally in the slightest with her alleged 31k followers 🤔

That look he gave her when he saw the puppy. Frightening. I really do think he is a nasty man
Did anyone else notice the bits of paper on the windows...no trespasses or something like that?

• Wow
That look he gave her when he saw the puppy. Frightening. I really do think he is a nasty man
Did anyone else notice the bits of paper on the windows...no trespasses or something like that?
Wow if looks could kill ☹ that poor puppy! That reminds me I’m sure they got a puppy a while back and then we never saw it again?

The no tresspassing signs I’m sure is to do with his Council Tax dodging / bailiffs etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The no tresspassing signs I’m sure is to do with his Council Tax dodging / bailiffs etc.
Absolute jokes if that's what the signs are for. Hahaha imagine having to put signs to say no trespassing just to save on council tax and other bill dodging 'hustles' he has going on.

He has a bit of sea moss in the mornings and thinks he's the great messiah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it just me who watched them in a moving car with the toddler not strapped in??

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Anyone else getting the feeling her and Josh aren’t together atm? But then looks like he’s too busy smoking weed tonight 🤔 .. what a healthy lifestyle The Messiah leads

It would be the best thing for her. Take those kids and puppy and get away from him.

Reactions: 3
I've had that feeling a while. I was even surprised to see she had a second daughter, so I've been thinking it that long. I think they live together and co parent while dating off and on or being f buddies.

Reactions: 4
Taking it he doesn’t even like the puppy or approve of her getting it, as haven’t seen him anywhere near it on her stories! He’s so self centred it’s disgusting to watch, let alone if you had to live with him! Hopefully she’s seen the light and also hope she wasn’t stupid enough to let him baby sit his own kids last night whilst he was getting high 😡

She's never going to leave him. He cheated on her and she still stayed 😂. She's now charging people to be some kind of 'life coach' 🥲

It's amazing how some people actually believe their own bullshit

Reactions: 8
I know a friend of a friend can confirm they are not together, and that they are Co parenting. If you can even call it that. I get the whole keeping things a certain way for the kids but at what point does she get to LIVE like she keeps preaching in her overplayed captions. She claims she’s so happy but her whole set up screams otherwise. She should just get some self respect and leave!

I know a friend of a friend can confirm they are not together, and that they are Co parenting. If you can even call it that. I get the whole keeping things a certain way for the kids but at what point does she get to LIVE like she keeps preaching in her overplayed captions. She claims she’s so happy but her whole set up screams otherwise. She should just get some self respect and leave!
That's sad for her. She proposed to a guy who only cheated and left her a single mother before the kids even turned 10. Is she also primary caregiver for his son?

Obviously I don't advocate for treating the kids differently and I can see she loves them all the same, which is amazing, but she's got a raw deal.

Especially if he's always jetting off to Antigua or wherever it is he goes.

She stays home all the time, probably sleeps with him occasionally, while doing the lion's share of housekeeping and child rearing - even for his son (depending on the set up with the mum who has never seemed to be in the picture), while he scams his way through life.

He seems like the type to flip if she ever found someone new too.

Reactions: 14
He seems to pull the strings sadly .. probably his house his rules … although his mother also has a newly registered business alongside him at that address .. so who knows whose house it really is🤔. It’s easier said than done just to pick your kids up and leave, she may have nowhere to go to 🥺. And doubt he will pay maintenance .. when he’s against paying anything the government tells him to!

Reactions: 5
If she is only Co parenting and pretending they’re together for appearances, then she is scamming her followers. I thought it was all about the truth and not living in the shade.
There’s a whole audience she could go for now, single mum empowerment Etc.
But i feel for her , I think she has some misplaced loyalty to him because he “loved” her when she was bigger. And she has to be grateful. She is so much better off without him. He’s a complete narcissist who literally thinks he’s the new saviour.