Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I can’t bear to watch but I hope someone will take one for the team and give us the highlights!

Reactions: 2

Rosieposiepie

Also....she forgot her latest daughters 1st birthday and thought how funny it was and shared on social media. How are you not embarrassed by that??? The anti vax shit is boring and she’s so keen to share how she doesn’t wear a mask or adhere to restrictions. Don’t get why people like that feel like they have to share they are breaking the rules. Just do it quietly. No one cares 🤷‍♀️
Oh I seen this!! How can you forget your kids first birthday?!!! Disgusting!!

Montana90

So looks like she’s addressed it on her stories? Hi Lek 👋🏼

Sorry for the double post but just got through her million stories about this… so it took her 20+ stories in (no exaggeration) to actually apologise for what she said. And she ‘won’t allow this to define her and tarnish her’. Obviously ended with her crying.

The actual audacity of her to say all this whilst still wearing braids too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t disagree with you. I just think she was astounded she got him. He had 5 minutes of fame and she thought that she would become a WAG.

But am we also talk about her “singing” in the car yesterday - that was bad, like seriously bad.

issyblue

It’s all about looking good at the David Lloyd club … not about safety! Let alone all the people minding their own business she’s recording as well without their knowledge! I feel sorry for her kids, forever having a camera rammed in their faces or their names called every 5 mins to pose for the gram!

Thebadmumx

What does she do as work? I know she makes music but I can’t imagine her making a living from it.
God knows! Having children so she’s doesn’t have to be forced to go back to work?
Think her partner earns good money but her house from the outside it’s an absolute shi*thole!

atrendingtopic

They live in London so the house is in a really scruffy part as that’s all they could afford rent wise. I also live in London and I rented for 3 years.... my house was slightly smaller than Lekenahs rented house and I paid £3300 a month.... shocking shocking prices.... so they will be paying rent and the landlord may be paying for interior and maintenance to be done.... the landlord just obviously isn’t arsed about the garden or exterior because it’s a dump!
Lekenah is currently trying to flog Aiekos old clothes on her stories though so they must be struggling... especially with her charging £10 for a toddlers Next set that originally cost £11 🤦🏻‍♀️ and adding extra for postage haha.
I thought they lived in Buckinghamshire where Lek's from?
The pictures they've posted of the back garden and the front of the house look nothing like London...

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She's still trying to justify surgery while shutting down her whole argument.
"I don't promote staying unhappy"
But the truth is, surgery doesn't make poeple happy either - just look at all these celebs. Saying surgery= happiness is quite harmful to her audience IMO. What does that say to young girls? And changing yourself physically may lead to wanting even more changes.

I would respect her more if she gave an honest response, and said she just wants to it done as she doesn't accept herself right now. I would actually relate to that more.

Instead of trying to twist the meaning of self acceptance (I sound like a broken record at this point). Coz there's people out there with major insecurities who have done all the mental, spiritual, emotional etc work in order to overcome it.

Attachments

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I knew this was coming 😂 I reckon she has read here and has seen that we are all on to her!!
I think so too. This has probably thrown her off.
Has she said she'll reschedule it?

Maybe she realised there was absolutely nothing she could say to justify it.
Not sure why she can't just explain it in an regular IG story post. I think she wanted to do an IG live, so that she can try and convince people more (if that makes sense).

Who knows, maybe she just might do it still, but at a random time, without warning.

Starry123

Course she wouldnt be wearing a mask whilst out shopping.
She is the most self centered, selfish person. Her and her idiot partner dont have the some morals that everyone else has about wearing a mask to keep other vulnerable people safe throughout this pandemic. I cant comment on their vaccination status but highly doubt that they are. Go drink your watermelon beetroot juice u drop kick losers. Thatll surely protect you.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She deffo posted her boobs on purpose
Did she really just say her baby must have been "playing with her phone and posted it"? 😐😐 it takes a few steps to post on IG...
It's like the time Kim K said North posted her bikini pic on IG. Sure.

• Haha

urmelfa

I know not many Speak on here. But is he really not spending Christmas with his kids? I’m confused. I swear the oldest boy isn’t Lekenahs but he’s spending Christmas Day with her?

i take that back. He’s there

Flossy2020

Definitely, they both should have done it, and are lazy not to have done it sooner. But I was just willing to give Lekenah a bit more grace, as she seems to be the one who is with the kids the most (I could be wrong, I know, but this is based on what she shows us). So Josh could have done it whilst she's looking after them. But I do agree, she still could do it while they're at school maybe, she doesn't have to be on Instagram all day.
But she does HAVE to be on Instagram all day, it is her ‘job’ after all 🙄😂

Thebadmumx

Hi Lek 👋

I like you as a person, I think you’ve been too caught up.
Be who you used to be not this person you think Josh will like. Don’t conform to his idiocy. You have a beautiful heart don’t let him ruin it

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She's deleted her Twitter 😅😅

Can someone post her insta story she did about it? I completely missed it🥲

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She is from a fairly middle class background, she grew up in an affluent part of Wycombe in the suburbs (Hazelmere) not 'ghetto' as she phrases it, she speaks about travel (in anti covid rants) as if it's a right we are all afforded at but obviously it isn't, not everyone even in this country can afford to go abroad let alone people elsewhere, yet she speaks as if we can all just jet off as and when. Furthermore vaccine and covid hesitancy is a privilege there are others dying in less affluent countries because they cannot access the vaccines hoarded in the UK. Just a few examples there
Yes, I totally get you, and it's clear she's not working class, hence why she is able to have the lifestyle she does.

Some middle class people pretend they are lower or down play their class when they want to look 'cool' or relatable. She definitely wanted to pretend an 'urban' image.

Flossy2020

Sorry but she definitely doesn’t live in Beaconsfield most of her stories in the hot weather are her dangerously letting her baby hang out of the pram and the other daughter scooting well ahead on the main London Road in High Wycombe. Seems to pull the kids out of school at any opportunity too school must just roll their eyes at them.
So glad there is a thread to discuss all her hypocrisy and the utter rubbish she spouts most days.
The way she is very comfortable to show her screaming baby who is clearly crying out for her and talk over her/ or laugh is quite disturbing.
The outright flouting of any covid rules having anyone and everyone round whilst jumping on the Grace bandwagon was just insulting but would you expect anything less?
Very desperate and self obsessed person.
I know she doesn’t live in beaconsfield, she said it was somewhere she would like to live. She’s so privileged but I really don’t think she quite gets how privileged she really is!

If she is only Co parenting and pretending they’re together for appearances, then she is scamming her followers. I thought it was all about the truth and not living in the shade.
There’s a whole audience she could go for now, single mum empowerment Etc.
But i feel for her , I think she has some misplaced loyalty to him because he “loved” her when she was bigger. And she has to be grateful. She is so much better off without him. He’s a complete narcissist who literally thinks he’s the new saviour.