Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposiepie

Sadly I don't think so. She shared on stories that she paid for her first surgery herself on finance which I found quite surprising!

While she could be planning revenge, these are the best years of her life so why not just leave. It's not worth all of the work that will need to be done to undo the damage caused.

He also talked about how when he met Lek she was super confident and driven, going after her dreams. He found this really attractive.
But then she started to listen to naysayers and that brought her down.

To which someone in the chat replied "so rather than help her, you just cheated" or something like that.

As soon as they started to talk about cheating I thought that too :(
I think you may be right. I’ve just remember in the live last night that someone asked “Josh is Lekenah your soul mate?” And Lekenahs eyes lit up when she seen the question then got all excited asking him… he of course said yes as he wasn’t going to admit to her not being his soul mate on a live… but it was like she needed someone to ask that question and hear him say she is (for reassurance bless her) I wish she could see through him and how he is gas lighting her.
He was out cheating whilst she was looking after his son from a previous relationship and her two little girls… all whilst feeling depressed and at rock bottom :(
She deserves more she really does.

Reactions: 2

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Wow, I had no idea she was getting breast implants and skin removal. With all her posts hast tagging #bodypositivity #selfacceptance #bodydymorphia it seems a little bit insecure.
Just correcting my typo here:

I meant to say 'insincere' not 'insecure' - as I'm talking about her posts contradicting her actions (being insecure about your body is totally normal!).

Thebadmumx

They live in London so the house is in a really scruffy part as that’s all they could afford rent wise. I also live in London and I rented for 3 years.... my house was slightly smaller than Lekenahs rented house and I paid £3300 a month.... shocking shocking prices.... so they will be paying rent and the landlord may be paying for interior and maintenance to be done.... the landlord just obviously isn’t arsed about the garden or exterior because it’s a dump!
Lekenah is currently trying to flog Aiekos old clothes on her stories though so they must be struggling... especially with her charging £10 for a toddlers Next set that originally cost £11 🤦🏻‍♀️ and adding extra for postage haha.
I live where they live, they bought their house and are renovating it hence why it looks awful from the outside

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Apparently Josh did couples come dine with me? I would love to see that lol
I almost wish Lek would drop the body pos nonsense and just be straight up with us. Just say you are unhappy wit. your body and you want to change it. Simple. I would genuinely be interested in a sort of “Glow up” series
all the fake deep captions and waffling on in stories isn’t necessary.
You just unlocked a memory for me. It was before the kids when Lek was still blonde.

From Wikipedia: In March 2016, he was a contestant on Channel 4's Couples Come Dine with Me (Season 3, Episode 33)

• Haha
How can she be asking about peoples pet peeves taking about noisy eating then literally on the next story eating a banana and talking with her mouth full 🙈

issyblue

Maybe only until they get caught out or somebody reports them … after all not really the smartest of moves bragging on your social media about being a scammer … but they seem very unusually quiet this evening, and Lek’s story seems to point to the fact that she’s had words with somebody this afternoon 🤔 unless he’s busy giving out “advice” on one of his famous one to one zoom calls 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

atrendingtopic

Talk me through the cheating. Was this information that was already known or was it suddenly mentioned yesterday.
It came up out of the blue.
Someone asked what Lek would do if she ever found out about Josh cheating and she hinted that that ship had sailed.
This piqued people's interests and the questions about cheating kept coming. Although they'd tried to keep it vague (answering in hypotheticals), in the end they just stopped and started talking about their own experience.

I wonder if the person who first asked knew as I think they were an anon account.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I will do it!
she has taken them
Out of her bio, I sense they may have not responded to you but have to her!
That's fine, because even if more than 1 of us send them an email, that's okay, as it will give it more attention.

I hope that's the reason she's taken them out of her boi. But it could also be her trying to outsmart us, and making it harder for people to find her agency directly through her. Who knows!

Last edited:

User1988

Her new body costs £28k min with Bella Vou yet she says she received no incentive and it wasn’t gifted?

• Wow

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
You could not have worded that any better 👏🏼 she is trying to twist the meaning of self acceptance! I also agree that she’d be so much more relatable and “liked” if she was just honest and admitted she currently isn’t accepting herself or feeling comfortable etc.
I go to the hairdressers to have my hair coloured as I’m not ready to accept my greys haha, but you don’t see me posting all kinds of photos in the build up to my hair appointment with hashtags like “embracewhoyouare” and trying to get people to relate to me empowering my greys when I know in a week or two I’ll be having them dyed?!?!
She failed with the clothing line Foreign Essentials (Josh’s idea) failed with the juice plus sachet things (again Josh’s idea) failed on The Voice when no judges wanted to put her through…. Failing at the “leks be vegan” and makes pennies from it as a side line… so I think she is really trying to push becoming an influencer as that’s all she has left…
She used to be down to Earth but since being with Josh (and with him constantly manipulating her and gas lighting her, knocking her confidence by cheating when she was at her biggest weight and feeling low in life) she has become so self absorbed and a LOT like Grace Victory….
You're absolutely right, I actually didn't realise until now.. she is becoming just like Grace V. Who would have thought?

I really liked her too, when she was being down to earth.

If she thinks being an influencer is an easier career, or an easier way to make money, she's in for a surprise. Being influencer in general seems pretty exhausting, unless you have a real passion for something.

Things definitely turned weird when she started all those different businesses..
Not sure why Josh keeps leading them in all these different directions. I think because starting a business is hard, he thought with her following and 'clout', he'd have a head start in the game! Unbeknownst to him, starting a business wasn't that easy. He should maybe stick to what he is already good at: football.
I hope she leaves him (unless he changes for the better), it's never too late.

Rosieposiepie

I know it’s not in relation to grace, but that lekenah is going on a rant on her Instagram. Didn’t catch the whole thing as part of it has already gone, but from what I gathered people were coming for her for not putting seatbelts on the children, and then she tried to say it’s no different than taking your children to McDonalds drive through and feeding them that junk 🙈 honestly! Why doesn’t she have a thread on here?! Her and the guy she’s with are complete arseholes!
She does have a thread on here, you just posted into it haha, she needed her own thread because of her shocking antics xxx

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
That's sad for her. She proposed to a guy who only cheated and left her a single mother before the kids even turned 10. Is she also primary caregiver for his son?

Obviously I don't advocate for treating the kids differently and I can see she loves them all the same, which is amazing, but she's got a raw deal.

Especially if he's always jetting off to Antigua or wherever it is he goes.

She stays home all the time, probably sleeps with him occasionally, while doing the lion's share of housekeeping and child rearing - even for his son (depending on the set up with the mum who has never seemed to be in the picture), while he scams his way through life.

He seems like the type to flip if she ever found someone new too.
It's sad because she got with him when he was playing football. She probably imagined a better lifestyle which she's not getting. He's the opposite of what he was before.

Did he?

They got together when she was slim. She started gaining weight before baby number 2. I remember because she barely posted so I checked her page one day and noticed she was bigger again. That's around the time I started wondering if her and Jay were still together too because I wasn't seeing any pics of them.

Sometime during all that, he cheated and destroyed her self confidence in the process.

Then when she was slim again, we started seeing him on her page. Pretence or not, he was fine to be publicly associated with her once more (probably sleeping together too).

To me it seems like her gaining weight coincided with their relationship failing.

He's not on her page anymore though.
Exactly right. They started dating when she was slim.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks her food looks repulsive when she cooks? She's always showing it off and it turns my stomach.

I can’t believe this self centred bitch forgot her kids 1st birthday.. my boy is only 5 months and I’m already thinking of how special I’m going to make his 1st birthday
Yet she constantly got her kids on her stories, but she doesn't even remember important dates? OK. Seems like she tries to overcompensate by posting them a lot. She's focused on the wrong things.

• Sad

Ejo27

VIP Member
Moans for 3 days she HAD to die her hair blue for a model job and hates it. Sure the brand really appreciate that. Very professional Lek. It's paid work, don't wanna do it, don't take the job 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ejo27

VIP Member
Some classic Lek racism on her stories today in relation to her phone being stolen. She truly is vile.

issyblue

I still can’t get over the fact the little one fell off the worktop and ended up in hospital, yet continually is still seen sitting and standing on it the whole time, like it’s normal behaviour 🤕 it’s another accident waiting to happen. She made out she had climbed up there without them realising - yet she’s constantly in her stories still on the top the of the worktop!

• Wow