Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

courageouscrumpets

Also holding a phone recording herself whilst driving 🙃
Whilst talking about "safety" :unsure:

But then again, what else should we expect from someone that perches their unsecured toddler on the dashboard when the car is going 30/40MPH :rolleyes: she likes risking the lives of others it seems

Reactions: 3

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She's one of those non white people who think they can encroach on the black experience just because they're not white. Even though she's half white. But she used to sing songs and not skip the n word then practically laugh or be smug when called out saying it was the lyrics of the song.

Non black women wearing braids etc doesn't bother me as long as they don't pretend they're boxer braids or inspired by Bo Derek but she also used to wear her hair in styles and tan her skin in a way which made her look mixed with black, rather than white.

Of course she can style herself how she wants within reason but she seems particularly... Let's say enamoured... By black people and culture.

Rita Ora saying "thank you" to someone saying they thought she was black vibes.

She even recently got up in arms because she was called out for excusing, I think it was Adele wearing Bantu knots, by saying "ohh but black girls wear weave". So clearly she thinks blackness is up for grabs and probably considers herself black by proxy now she has quarter black kids.

Writing all this I don't know why how as a black woman I've followed her for as long as I have! 😭😭 It's only recently she's become unlikeable to me. I guess it's people like me and those she knows personally that embolden her to act the way she does regarding race.

Ah yes, and I remember her IG rants over Adele wearing bantu knots. This was last year!

Her argument was basically that: black people should be more concerned about 'real racism', and that black hairstyles had nothing to do with racism. 🙁
When in fact, they do. Because black people are discriminated against, for their hairstyles. If she truly knew anything about being black, she'd know this.

Anyway, the funny thing is, at the time, no one was really criticising Adele, she just wanted to create the narrative of "black people are upset" just to get involved in the conversation. And even if black people were offended, is that her business? 🤔

Had to look through my phone to find the screenshot of her story (clearly, my phone is in need of a deep cleaning! Who else is with me, and forgets to delete all their screenshots? 🤣)

Anyway, she has a pattern of being involved in things she has no real knowledge about. Just like her weightloss drink, etc. She jumps on different bandwagons, instead of educating herself first. This is my main issue with a lot of the things she's does.

Attachments

Ellen19

Chatty Member
They're against vaccinations and think covid is a hoax. Her bf did a insta post last year saying 5g was causing covid related symptoms 🤪

atrendingtopic

Why disclose this on a live. Shall we ask for another one🤩😉
They wanted to "keep it real" I guess. Imo they should've just cut the live after the first cheating Q came up. It all went downhill from there - although I really enjoyed hearing them talking about stuff because it opened my eyes to how/why people rationalise staying with cheating partners 🙃🙃🙃

They also said they wanted to start a podcast at one point but I don't think they'll share like that ever again. The comments in the live were a mixed bag but erred on the side of disgust at Josh's cheating/reasoning imo.

Rosieposiepie

She has clearly read here because her latest post is trying to justify every point we brought up… “changing things about your body is self love” how?? If you love yourself as you are why would you change? It’s a completely hypocritical thing to say and try and justify haha.
Yes, workout, yes eat healthy etc as this is a form of self love… lying on an operating theatre table whilst a surgeon cuts off huge chunks of skin and fat to drastically change your appearance is a whole different ball game…. She is trying to gain followers with all this self love and body positivity as it’s “current” and relatable… but when you are about to make huge changes to yourself physically and have general anaesthetic and medication etc you can’t fucking preach that shit!!

Ellen19

Chatty Member
The silver lining for her is that she's a nobody so she's not really going to cancelled cos theres no one to cancel to 😆

Montana90

Assuming her current stories are in real time, is it normal to be out and about with your 18 month old running around at 9/10pm at night? I don’t know, maybe I’m being judgy but they don’t seem to have any sort of routine at all.

lunaspice

Yikes... I see what you guys mean. She is coming across so desperate. Literally begging photographers to intact her to build her portfolio. Also this watermelon fast sounds like a money grab. Tesco’s sells watermelons and google is free, anyone can google the benefits of a fast by them self. No need for a “pack” or making people pay to be in a whatsapp group with you and your man. I’m keto and in jan I was part of a keto accountability DM group on IG... for free. a blatant money grab and it’s giving desperation

live_laugh_love

I can’t believe how racist she is and is getting away with it!! These brands need to know who they are working with! Why does no one research this before working with them?? Lekenah is a racist homophobic rat

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I think they're lyrics but that's not really an excuse. She also thought it was okay to sing songs and not skip the n word.

Screenshot_20220125-145749_Twitter.jpg

Also she's deleted her tweets but she seems to have also got into a back and forth with people about a Beyonce video. It's 2016 and I know Formation rubbed some people up the wrong way/lost Beyonce fans because it was too heavy on the black power, so I'm guessing it's that.

People are telling Lek that the video/song is meant to be uplifting for black people/women and saying that's why she doesn't understand. From the replies it seems like she was questioning the imagery in the video or maybe the lyrics. N*gro nose etc.

Bit rich seeing as she loves to wear braids!

She can't question one aspect of black culture while stealing another.

Screenshot_20220125-192410_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-192441_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-192459_Twitter.jpg

• Wow

atrendingtopic

Does anybody else get the impression her and her partners relationship is a bit unhealthy I just get this vibe he is very emotionally withholding with her, they both have removed “partner” or whatever they’d put in their insta bios about eachother at one point
Yeah they're forever following and unfollowing each other tbh

Reactions: 2
FFS I missed a lot of the live, pesky job I have to get up for at 6am.
Anyways belated Grand Risings to you all.
So I saw a some of the live, but not all of Dali Josh and his ramblings. I think they’re been reported for not adhering to quarantine regulations. But as the Dali said ”hooman right” laws outweigh everything.
Talk me through the cheating. Was this information that was already known or was it suddenly mentioned yesterday.

• Haha

guesswhoxx

I don’t think they’re married. I get such a bad vibe from him also I find it extremely weird how he’s literally living this family life and you would never know from his Instagram. I do wonder if he is unfaithful to her, or maybe they’re polyamorous who knows…
Hasnt she recently gone to Thailand without him, he seems to be abroad somewhere else too I don’t think they are together I’m local and Mutuals have said they only do things with the children for the children, also does anyone remember when he was preaching about being poly how embarrassing for her!!

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Omg what!? Sorry can you guys elaborate? Because I personally haven't noticed! & kids do always act out the truth of what's going on. So I find that really sad!

I’ve noticed this too….
Her elder daughter always looks really scared/nervous of her in my opinion
Anyways, sidenote, she's always bloody filming those kids! Sometimes it looks like they don't want to be filmed.. give them some space.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Wait, WHAT? He's using his business to pull girls? I think I've heard it all. What a sleaze 🤢
Yeah, it's weird she'd joke about something that hits close to home. Where's her dignity? 😭
Any dignity she had went out the window a long time ago!

issyblue

And today’s story …. At an age where she craves peace more than attention …. I think she’s very lost and confused … influencing is synonymous with attention seeking. She is out there daily seeking attention on social media, yet says she craves peace?