Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Grand failures - Josh isn’t to good with a screwdriver 😱 Her Father came to make the daughters beds. Well he is a superior being / elite athlete.

So I’m quoting myself here. I implied that it should of been all down to Josh , and I shouldn’t off. Lek is just as capable / incapable of putting beds together.

What I should of remarked on ,was her “ finally” comment. Because from my perspective being on SM and such always gets in the way of actually doing anything constructive

Reactions: 3

lunaspice

I think it’s great that Lekenah/Asia made the choice to get gastric bypass, she has clearly been struggling with her weight over. number of years and has really made an effort when it comes to diet and weightloss. Hopefully Josh can realise that. She has babies and needs to be around for them as long as possible so getting this surgery is a good idea imo. It’s definitely not the “easy” way out that a lot of people view it to be. Josh gives me weird vibes. Can’t say i’m overly fond of him but I do like Lekanah, I just wish she wouldn’t try so hard to be an “influencer” it comes off as disingenuous.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Responding to us here again? We are giving her #content 🙄 why doesn't she just focus on her IG followers who seem to praise her?

Calling us 'self- deflecting' or 'jealous' for disagreeing with her, so that she can ignore the truth in what we're saying. We didn't say she can't be happy.

• Haha

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I think Lekenah has always been like Grace, she just hid it better because she didn’t have such a big spotlight on her.

All I see is an intense amount of misogyny from both of them. They really both seem to believe women are inferior to men. It’s nuts.

I don’t find anything about her to be “real” or enlightened or anything else. She’s a total fraud, but ultimately she’s hurting herself the most.
True, maybe her being like Grace wasn't as obvious before.
Speaking of misogynist views, she reposted a post from someone else saying something along the lines of "you can't expect a man to buy you high value items if you can't buy it for yourself". Omg, what if a man wants to buy you nice things or spoil you? So what if you can't afford it yourself. Doesn't make you a loser or something lol. There's a lot of shaming women here. I don't like that.

Shes just reposted a quote saying "normalise being normal... you don't need a BBL to be considered beautiful", is she trolling at this point?

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I get the stance Lek is coming from, now she's saying she all about promoting happiness, saying to do whatever makes you happy. Shes saying she's for surgery now.

Okay, then let that be your message, and stop promoting the message of body positivity. Body positivity vs promoting surgery are 2 different messages. No matter how much she tries and tries to convince people otherwise.

She needs to market herself as 'pro-change yourself to make yourself happy'. Not 'Love and accept yourself'. And yes, skin surgery is altering yourself/ changing yourself. She's no different someone getting a nose job or BBL. All those surgeries can be justified in the same way Lek is justifying hers.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Yeah, I said on the Grace Victory thread that I find it very odd a noted anti-vaxxer happily had weight loss surgery.

Keep it consistent at least!

I was very shocked at the cultural appropriation, but more shocked she rocked up to a shoot today. i get the feeling that Josh is very homophobi.

issyblue

I’ve always thought that about the benefits, especially when Josh posted a picture of his council tax bill with single person occupancy reduction showing on it, when clearly they all live in the house!!

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I really wouldn’t joke about this Lekenah 😐 especially when that’s WHAT HE DOES…. My mate has screenshots from a conversation between her and Josh over DMs on Instagram regarding a watermelon fast that turned a bit…. Saucy… numbers were swapped and this was at the beginning of the pandemic when Josh was planning to be away training
He is a dirty rat....

Flossy2020

A watermelon fast is insane. It’s just disordered eating - fastest way to put weight back on in the longterm.

I think she needs to let go of this idea of being a model. She is an attractive woman but there is SO MUCH more to that than being a model (I used to work in the industry, in casting specifically). She doesn’t have what it takes, and I include attitude and work ethic in that.

I find all her attempts to be some sort of spiritual leader and body positive influencer a bit cringe. I don’t think she makes much sense, it’s all a bit word salad.
It’s an unhealthy way to try and be healthy!

I know someone else a bit like this, she takes money from vulnerable people who are desperate to hear what they want to hear, all about healing, positivity, loving yourself, not being a victim, answering to your ‘higher calling’ and all that.. meanwhile always being ‘the victim’ herself.

• Sad

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
So I’m quoting myself here. I implied that it should of been all down to Josh , and I shouldn’t off. Lek is just as capable / incapable of putting beds together.

What I should of remarked on ,was her “ finally” comment. Because from my perspective being on SM and such always gets in the way of actually doing anything constructive
Definitely, they both should have done it, and are lazy not to have done it sooner. But I was just willing to give Lekenah a bit more grace, as she seems to be the one who is with the kids the most (I could be wrong, I know, but this is based on what she shows us). So Josh could have done it whilst she's looking after them. But I do agree, she still could do it while they're at school maybe, she doesn't have to be on Instagram all day.

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I know a few people who’ve had the same surgery and although some of them have lost a lot of weight I don’t think I’ve seen anyone at that extreme

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Sorry, I feel like I've commented enough on this thread for today 😬🤐

But I wasn't she reads here until I saw her latest stories and grid post.

She just posted on her grid about it being okay to want to physically change yourself.

Also she done a Q&A only a few hours ago, yet conveniently got asked if she has a day job/leksbvegan/etc - honestly, I think she sent this question to herself (because you can do that on IG). She also said the goal is to find her niche, and she's found it now.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I think she has some misplaced loyalty to him because he “loved” her when she was bigger
Did he?

They got together when she was slim. She started gaining weight before baby number 2. I remember because she barely posted so I checked her page one day and noticed she was bigger again. That's around the time I started wondering if her and Jay were still together too because I wasn't seeing any pics of them.

Sometime during all that, he cheated and destroyed her self confidence in the process.

Then when she was slim again, we started seeing him on her page. Pretence or not, he was fine to be publicly associated with her once more (probably sleeping together too).

To me it seems like her gaining weight coincided with their relationship failing.

He's not on her page anymore though.