Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guesswhoxx

That's sad for her. She proposed to a guy who only cheated and left her a single mother before the kids even turned 10. Is she also primary caregiver for his son?

Obviously I don't advocate for treating the kids differently and I can see she loves them all the same, which is amazing, but she's got a raw deal.

Especially if he's always jetting off to Antigua or wherever it is he goes.

She stays home all the time, probably sleeps with him occasionally, while doing the lion's share of housekeeping and child rearing - even for his son (depending on the set up with the mum who has never seemed to be in the picture), while he scams his way through life.

He seems like the type to flip if she ever found someone new too.
I think that was the case too!
Have you noticed we don’t see her parents (grandparents) in her stories anymore, so I can only imagine they see what we see in Josh too, so she probably has nowhere to go!

and in regards to his son, I think she was, if there’s one thing I will say that isn’t related to her irritating personality is that she really does love his son you can see that, do you think he even cares? Or is even grateful?
I have seen her and the mum out and about together with the kids without him. And considering he isn’t working why arnt you out with your family?
There is deffinately something rocky happening between them if it hasn’t been happening for sometime now, but she seems to be getting on with it.

Reactions: 4

Blueblue123

VIP Member
The silver lining for her is that she's a nobody so she's not really going to cancelled cos theres no one to cancel to 😆
That's what she's counting on. If anything she's probably thanking her lucky stars her cancel moment has come when she's a nobody.

She might have got a few unfollows from anyone who understood and made it through her ramblings but the rest will be unaware.

She's probably happy she can redeem herself now when she has little to lose.

If she has no jobs for a while because of this, she can play it off like she's still raising her profile.

If she gets her wish and becomes well known, I hope this comes back to bite her in the ass.

Reactions: 3

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Assuming her current stories are in real time, is it normal to be out and about with your 18 month old running around at 9/10pm at night? I don’t know, maybe I’m being judgy but they don’t seem to have any sort of routine at all.
Them kids are always being dragged out late at night. Shoulda been in bed at least 3 hours ago!

Montana90

That look he gave her when he saw the puppy. Frightening. I really do think he is a nasty man
Did anyone else notice the bits of paper on the windows...no trespasses or something like that?
Wow if looks could kill ☹ that poor puppy! That reminds me I’m sure they got a puppy a while back and then we never saw it again?

The no tresspassing signs I’m sure is to do with his Council Tax dodging / bailiffs etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
I bit my tongue for a few days now after googling and finding I weren't alone in being baffled by the hypocrisy of Lek. I actually vaguely know her and I can assure you she is definitely reading this 🤣. Also thought I'd bring up how she speaks about being as she puts it 'ghetto' she isn't, as I'm sure you can tell from posts she reeks privilege from the way she speaks about travel abroad at the very least as if it is a privilege we are all gifted at birth when clearly it isn't.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

FassyFupaDoll

hopefully he always gave me bad vibes even way back when she introduced him on her YouTube channel. I mean just how he described how they met and I'm sure he said he wouldn't have dated her back then because of her size. 😬
I remember a video he did years back with Lek, he admitted him and his friends nudge each other and laugh whenever an overweight woman gets on a bus and Lek was sat next to him so awkwardly whilst he said that

• Sick

Ejo27

VIP Member
I noticed too, and was shocked that she has a lot of wrinkles. Something isn't right because she's aged rapidly within the space of a year maybe?
It could be the fast weightloss, sometimes that happens. But as for her hair loss, that's worrying. I think it can be stress related, which is quite sad. I think she needs to really focus on herself now, and Josh needs to actually help!
Hair loss is part of having weight loss surgery and entirely normal. It's temporary and lasts around 6 months at the stage she's at. Josh is vile though

Flossy2020

I don’t think she did the live! She said on her stories last night that zenaè is teething so she couldn’t do her live at 7

lunaspice

deffo reads here, no “Grand rising people” for two days now. Oh dear lol, It was cringe and I’m happy it’s over.Just say it every now and then to spice things up a bit.

What do you mean by privileged exactly?

Anyway, weird how she's going with the #selfcare and #selflove on IG, yet spends time on here? Another contradiction.
She is from a fairly middle class background, she grew up in an affluent part of Wycombe in the suburbs (Hazelmere) not 'ghetto' as she phrases it, she speaks about travel (in anti covid rants) as if it's a right we are all afforded at but obviously it isn't, not everyone even in this country can afford to go abroad let alone people elsewhere, yet she speaks as if we can all just jet off as and when. Furthermore vaccine and covid hesitancy is a privilege there are others dying in less affluent countries because they cannot access the vaccines hoarded in the UK. Just a few examples there

Flossy2020

Just seen her latest stories where they are at the shopping centre clearly not wearing masks. I get this vibe from her partner that he is a complete narcissist. He has this sense of entitlement.
I also dont understand that they are anti vaxxer anti mask etc but then can choose to get healthcare i.e the gastric sleeve when it suites what they want.
Whats worse is that she shows her ‘support’ for Grace after being in a coma due to covid!!

Rosieposiepie

I don’t think she did the live! She said on her stories last night that zenaè is teething so she couldn’t do her live at 7
I knew this was coming 😂 I reckon she has read here and has seen that we are all on to her!!

So she was “literally coming on to do the live in 5 minutes” (told the camera this on her Instagram stories…) and then about 2 hours later (after NOT doing the live explaining why she doesn’t believe Covid, adhere to restrictions, wear a mandatory mask or quarantine after travelling home from an amber list country….) posts a story about her saying she is going for a run instead!!! The woman doesn’t give a SHIT! There are probably genuine followers of hers who are actually concerned about her not quarantining and putting her children’s lives at risk and she just doesn’t give a shit. She used to be so down to earth and relatable! Now she is up her own ass and thinks she is above everyone! Makes me sick!

Flossy2020

She is from a fairly middle class background, she grew up in an affluent part of Wycombe in the suburbs (Hazelmere) not 'ghetto' as she phrases it, she speaks about travel (in anti covid rants) as if it's a right we are all afforded at but obviously it isn't, not everyone even in this country can afford to go abroad let alone people elsewhere, yet she speaks as if we can all just jet off as and when. Furthermore vaccine and covid hesitancy is a privilege there are others dying in less affluent countries because they cannot access the vaccines hoarded in the UK. Just a few examples there
Being anywhere in Buckinghamshire is considered a privilege due to how much more expensive it is compared to other places! There are a few cheaper places around here but they’re not where you would live out of choice and even then they’re probably not all that cheap!

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Is anyone else a bit worried about Lekenah? She doesn’t look well at all and has aged so much since losing the weight. She looks as though she is losing hair too 😥 genuinely concerned for her health…. And all this because a MAN cheated whilst she was at her biggest whilst looking after his kids 👎🏻 So so sad :(
I noticed too, and was shocked that she has a lot of wrinkles. Something isn't right because she's aged rapidly within the space of a year maybe?
It could be the fast weightloss, sometimes that happens. But as for her hair loss, that's worrying. I think it can be stress related, which is quite sad. I think she needs to really focus on herself now, and Josh needs to actually help!