Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed too, and was shocked that she has a lot of wrinkles. Something isn't right because she's aged rapidly within the space of a year maybe?
It could be the fast weightloss, sometimes that happens. But as for her hair loss, that's worrying. I think it can be stress related, which is quite sad. I think she needs to really focus on herself now, and Josh needs to actually help!
Hair loss is part of having weight loss surgery and entirely normal. It's temporary and lasts around 6 months at the stage she's at. Josh is vile though

Reactions: 3
Hair loss is part of having weight loss surgery and entirely normal. It's temporary and lasts around 6 months at the stage she's at. Josh is vile though
Ahh okay, thanks for letting me know, had no idea, good to know it isn't likely to be stress related.

Reactions: 1
The wrinkles can be from dramatic weight loss as well, often fat is what’s keeping your face smooth, and if you lose a lot quickly your skin can deflate like a balloon.

Reactions: 5
Not the greatest screen grabs lol but she seems to have a lot of loose skin which I'm sure doesn't help and if she's doing that melon or mango fast, then she'd be lacking in certain nutrients. Probably temporary.

Not the greatest screen grabs lol but she seems to have a lot of loose skin which I'm sure doesn't help and if she's doing that melon or mango fast, then she'd be lacking in certain nutrients. Probably temporary.
I screenshot the unfiltered story she posted. She almost always uses a filter which blurs her skin and tans it so I think these images are unfortunately the reality of how she looks :(

She looked really nice at that wedding she went to. The outfit, hair and everything lovely.

Yeah she did to be fair. She would do my head in as another guest though, strange behaviour.
Yeah I was thinking that. I think she can't help but be centre of attention.

like when the wedding singer was singing, she was singing along so loudly instead of letting him do his performance, I know she loves to sing but it was a bit cringe.

Reactions: 4
Is she messing?? “HOW DO YOH MEASURE YOUR WORTH?”

what an actual hypocrite when she has “22 - 11 stone”tattooed on her! (Which was her weight before and after losing weight the first time around for anyone who doesn’t know)

she literally GOT it tattooed on her!!! Which proves she is ALL about the number on the scales and nothing else!
Actually can’t believe this soft witch has even put this up on Instagram… wrapped herself in a measuring tape too 😂 stupid cow

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Is it the norm to lose that much weight in the 6 months since her surgery? She looks tiny now she must be a size 10 if not smaller?
This has been asked but no one in the know has come to educate us! It seems pretty drastic to me, even with medical intervention.

She's tiny.

I know a few people who’ve had the same surgery and although some of them have lost a lot of weight I don’t think I’ve seen anyone at that extreme

Reactions: 3
I really wish she would put some clothes on!
I don't mind seeing nakedness to be honest BUT it's very odd that being naked is the only way she knows how to show *female empowerment* or show that she's confident. It's almost like she's still looking for validation and likes.

The same posts every single day. It's boring now.

Reactions: 5
The woman literally knows nothing else…. Gets naked to promote body positive or videos the kids… and that’s it….

What is with her story tonight … go to an event by yourself and beg everyone to be in your story? Cringing so bad

Reactions: 4
She even said to someone "I'm showing you to her" as if she was filming for one perpsn and not for her whole IG followers.
I didn't get the point of posting everyone who were busy having a good time at the party. But somehow she will spin that and call it 'self love' 🤭