Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she definitely doesn’t live in Beaconsfield most of her stories in the hot weather are her dangerously letting her baby hang out of the pram and the other daughter scooting well ahead on the main London Road in High Wycombe. Seems to pull the kids out of school at any opportunity too school must just roll their eyes at them.
So glad there is a thread to discuss all her hypocrisy and the utter rubbish she spouts most days.
The way she is very comfortable to show her screaming baby who is clearly crying out for her and talk over her/ or laugh is quite disturbing.
The outright flouting of any covid rules having anyone and everyone round whilst jumping on the Grace bandwagon was just insulting but would you expect anything less?
Very desperate and self obsessed person.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I bit my tongue for a few days now after googling and finding I weren't alone in being baffled by the hypocrisy of Lek. I actually vaguely know her and I can assure you she is definitely reading this 🤣. Also thought I'd bring up how she speaks about being as she puts it 'ghetto' she isn't, as I'm sure you can tell from posts she reeks privilege from the way she speaks about travel abroad at the very least as if it is a privilege we are all gifted at birth when clearly it isn't.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I bit my tongue for a few days now after googling and finding I weren't alone in being baffled by the hypocrisy of Lek. I actually vaguely know her and I can assure you she is definitely reading this 🤣. Also thought I'd bring up how she speaks about being as she puts it 'ghetto' she isn't, as I'm sure you can tell from posts she reeks privilege from the way she speaks about travel abroad at the very least as if it is a privilege we are all gifted at birth when clearly it isn't.
Loving your name! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so confusing she is advocating for body positivity though clearly hates her body as has had weightloss surgery and will have excess skin removal etc. I wonder if her doing this is an attempt at getting a "sponsored post" that will pay for her skin removal surgery?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she definitely doesn’t live in Beaconsfield most of her stories in the hot weather are her dangerously letting her baby hang out of the pram and the other daughter scooting well ahead on the main London Road in High Wycombe. Seems to pull the kids out of school at any opportunity too school must just roll their eyes at them.
So glad there is a thread to discuss all her hypocrisy and the utter rubbish she spouts most days.
The way she is very comfortable to show her screaming baby who is clearly crying out for her and talk over her/ or laugh is quite disturbing.
The outright flouting of any covid rules having anyone and everyone round whilst jumping on the Grace bandwagon was just insulting but would you expect anything less?
Very desperate and self obsessed person.
I know she doesn’t live in beaconsfield, she said it was somewhere she would like to live. She’s so privileged but I really don’t think she quite gets how privileged she really is!

Reactions: 2
Apparently Josh did couples come dine with me? I would love to see that lol
I almost wish Lek would drop the body pos nonsense and just be straight up with us. Just say you are unhappy wit. your body and you want to change it. Simple. I would genuinely be interested in a sort of “Glow up” series
all the fake deep captions and waffling on in stories isn’t necessary.

Reactions: 4
Apparently Josh did couples come dine with me? I would love to see that lol
I almost wish Lek would drop the body pos nonsense and just be straight up with us. Just say you are unhappy wit. your body and you want to change it. Simple. I would genuinely be interested in a sort of “Glow up” series
all the fake deep captions and waffling on in stories isn’t necessary.
You just unlocked a memory for me. It was before the kids when Lek was still blonde.

From Wikipedia: In March 2016, he was a contestant on Channel 4's Couples Come Dine with Me (Season 3, Episode 33)

• Haha
What do you mean by privileged exactly?

Anyway, weird how she's going with the #selfcare and #selflove on IG, yet spends time on here? Another contradiction.

Reactions: 1
I saw the come dine with me episode. I remember them talking about not getting on when they were younger and Josh not fancying her due to her weight..

• Wow
What do you mean by privileged exactly?

Anyway, weird how she's going with the #selfcare and #selflove on IG, yet spends time on here? Another contradiction.
She is from a fairly middle class background, she grew up in an affluent part of Wycombe in the suburbs (Hazelmere) not 'ghetto' as she phrases it, she speaks about travel (in anti covid rants) as if it's a right we are all afforded at but obviously it isn't, not everyone even in this country can afford to go abroad let alone people elsewhere, yet she speaks as if we can all just jet off as and when. Furthermore vaccine and covid hesitancy is a privilege there are others dying in less affluent countries because they cannot access the vaccines hoarded in the UK. Just a few examples there

She is from a fairly middle class background, she grew up in an affluent part of Wycombe in the suburbs (Hazelmere) not 'ghetto' as she phrases it, she speaks about travel (in anti covid rants) as if it's a right we are all afforded at but obviously it isn't, not everyone even in this country can afford to go abroad let alone people elsewhere, yet she speaks as if we can all just jet off as and when. Furthermore vaccine and covid hesitancy is a privilege there are others dying in less affluent countries because they cannot access the vaccines hoarded in the UK. Just a few examples there
Being anywhere in Buckinghamshire is considered a privilege due to how much more expensive it is compared to other places! There are a few cheaper places around here but they’re not where you would live out of choice and even then they’re probably not all that cheap!

Yes, I totally get you, and it's clear she's not working class, hence why she is able to have the lifestyle she does.

Some middle class people pretend they are lower or down play their class when they want to look 'cool' or relatable. She definitely wanted to pretend an 'urban' image.

idk she doesn’t give off privilege vibes to me, I think she used to work in mac years ago?
I travelled quite a bit whilst I was younger but that was mainly because I am the daughter of an immigrant (like lekenah) with very strong ties back home ( again like lekenah). So school holidays were spent in the caribbean.

So out of curiosity I’ve just watched the come dine with me they did. She actually came across ok (and I was really surprised that she really wasn’t big then) Josh on the other hand came across as a right dick, why anyone would put up with him is beyond me

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely reading this thread!
Buy if she read properly, she would see we didn't say we're against her surgery. But anyway!

She said "you do not have to explain yourself ever...", meanwhile, here she is, explaining herself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7