Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the stance Lek is coming from, now she's saying she all about promoting happiness, saying to do whatever makes you happy. Shes saying she's for surgery now.

Okay, then let that be your message, and stop promoting the message of body positivity. Body positivity vs promoting surgery are 2 different messages. No matter how much she tries and tries to convince people otherwise.

She needs to market herself as 'pro-change yourself to make yourself happy'. Not 'Love and accept yourself'. And yes, skin surgery is altering yourself/ changing yourself. She's no different someone getting a nose job or BBL. All those surgeries can be justified in the same way Lek is justifying hers.

Reactions: 3
Responding to us here again? We are giving her #content 🙄 why doesn't she just focus on her IG followers who seem to praise her?

Calling us 'self- deflecting' or 'jealous' for disagreeing with her, so that she can ignore the truth in what we're saying. We didn't say she can't be happy.

• Haha
What have I missed?
No, I think she means literally ill lol. Like she's got a cold or something, and she's losing her voice.
But the question is: will she take time off tattle and IG to focus on herself and get better? Probably not!

Reactions: 2
How can she be asking about peoples pet peeves taking about noisy eating then literally on the next story eating a banana and talking with her mouth full 🙈

Course she wouldnt be wearing a mask whilst out shopping.
She is the most self centered, selfish person. Her and her idiot partner dont have the some morals that everyone else has about wearing a mask to keep other vulnerable people safe throughout this pandemic. I cant comment on their vaccination status but highly doubt that they are. Go drink your watermelon beetroot juice u drop kick losers. Thatll surely protect you.

They're against vaccinations and think covid is a hoax. Her bf did a insta post last year saying 5g was causing covid related symptoms 🤪

how can you deny covid when your friend missed the first three months of her son’s life because she was in a coma due to covid, im honestly very keen to know.. we know you read here Leks, so please do enlighten us?

Reactions: 11
? I must have missed this!?
The BF hosted a zoom for people to tune in and learn how to fleece the system. No need to pay Council Tax and all that the money goes to. It’s not like the benefit from having their bins emptied or the local police.

Reactions: 1
This is very concerning.
Josh is choking her in PUBLIC…. And you can hear the actual strain in her voice but is trying to laugh it off for the camera 😢
I’m genuinely worried here

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He totally seems the type to hit a woman. He appears so controlling and manipulative. Very concerning.

Reactions: 9