Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lekenah, since you’re reading here, it’s “you’re so contradicting”, “you’re so happy” and “you’re so positive”. Also, it’s “sight of myself”, not “site of myself”.

If you’re going to stick it to the haterz (LOL ok) then at least run it through spellcheck first.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lekenah, since you’re reading here, it’s “you’re so contradicting”, “you’re so happy” and “you’re so positive”. Also, it’s “sight of myself”, not “site of myself”.

If you’re going to stick it to the haterz (LOL ok) then at least run it through spellcheck first.
She wrote it that way in every sentence. That means it wasn't a typo or a mistake for her 😂

Reactions: 1
I watched the episode of come dine with me and Josh looks like a bleeping weasel! I was pissing myself over it! He comes across as such a lifeless shell of a man with zero personality. His lack of facial expressions and enthusiasm is a joke, I don’t know how Lekenah puts up with such a robotic narcissist. Even in one of her latest story’s on Instagram she has to tell him to “smile” because he just has this stupid serious personality constantly! Shake him Lekenah!! I think Lekenah has a big personality and he obviously cheated because he finds this intimidating. Oh actually he is materialistic and seen that Lekenah was gaining a lot of weight so looked elsewhere…..

Also, because she reads here there will be an Instagram post of Josh acting all enthusiastic and smiling now whilst full of personality 😂 just to show we are wrong….

like the time we brought up how Josh stereotypes gender roles and then the next day he was in the kitchen cooking and had “cleaned” the place…. Just to confirm he isn’t a sexist pig… 😂😂😂 so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A mix up in content would be nice, how many naked mirror pics with a white sheet background and waffle captions can you post in one week ffs. Also she seems to be naked in her living room a lot..

Reactions: 7
I really wouldn’t joke about this Lekenah 😐 especially when that’s WHAT HE DOES…. My mate has screenshots from a conversation between her and Josh over DMs on Instagram regarding a watermelon fast that turned a bit…. Saucy… numbers were swapped and this was at the beginning of the pandemic when Josh was planning to be away training

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really wouldn’t joke about this Lekenah 😐 especially when that’s WHAT HE DOES…. My mate has screenshots from a conversation between her and Josh over DMs on Instagram regarding a watermelon fast that turned a bit…. Saucy… numbers were swapped and this was at the beginning of the pandemic when Josh was planning to be away training
He is a dirty rat....

Reactions: 3
Wait, WHAT? He's using his business to pull girls? I think I've heard it all. What a sleaze 🤢
Yeah, it's weird she'd joke about something that hits close to home. Where's her dignity? 😭

Wait, WHAT? He's using his business to pull girls? I think I've heard it all. What a sleaze 🤢
Yeah, it's weird she'd joke about something that hits close to home. Where's her dignity? 😭
Any dignity she had went out the window a long time ago!

Reactions: 2
You can’t come on here and say your friend has screenshots and not show us! What a pig how desperate must you be to use your business for some side fun? That’s men for you !

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much skin on an Instagram grid. It’s like she doesn’t wear clothes anymore.

• Haha
You can’t come on here and say your friend has screenshots and not show us! What a pig how desperate must you be to use your business for some side fun? That’s men for you !
I was actually going to send them to Lekenah… but I think she may have already seen them going by how things ended up between my friend and Josh… 🙈 embarrassing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like she has lost weight far too quickly? I don’t know if that’s standard after having the surgery she had? But I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up with some kind of metabolic damage

Does anyone else feel like she has lost weight far too quickly? I don’t know if that’s standard after having the surgery she had? But I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up with some kind of metabolic damage
I've been thinking this. She looked to be around a size 18-22 and now she's 8-12 (maybe 12 because of her curves and loose skin) in 7 months. Maybe I'm just unaware of how quickly the weight can drop off but it seems quite drastic, even with the surgery.

She made it so obvious that she was obsessed with this page, because ever since it's been quieter here, she's stopped posting those responses /indirects to us lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't go on her ig page much.

Anyway, I found that post of her & Josh hugging to be very cringe!

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else a bit worried about Lekenah? She doesn’t look well at all and has aged so much since losing the weight. She looks as though she is losing hair too 😥 genuinely concerned for her health…. And all this because a MAN cheated whilst she was at her biggest whilst looking after his kids 👎🏻 So so sad :(
I noticed too, and was shocked that she has a lot of wrinkles. Something isn't right because she's aged rapidly within the space of a year maybe?
It could be the fast weightloss, sometimes that happens. But as for her hair loss, that's worrying. I think it can be stress related, which is quite sad. I think she needs to really focus on herself now, and Josh needs to actually help!

Reactions: 3