Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still trying to justify surgery while shutting down her whole argument.
"I don't promote staying unhappy"
But the truth is, surgery doesn't make poeple happy either - just look at all these celebs. Saying surgery= happiness is quite harmful to her audience IMO. What does that say to young girls? And changing yourself physically may lead to wanting even more changes.

I would respect her more if she gave an honest response, and said she just wants to it done as she doesn't accept herself right now. I would actually relate to that more.

Instead of trying to twist the meaning of self acceptance (I sound like a broken record at this point). Coz there's people out there with major insecurities who have done all the mental, spiritual, emotional etc work in order to overcome it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's still trying to justify surgery while shutting down her whole argument.
"I don't promote staying unhappy"
But the truth is, surgery doesn't make poeple happy either - just look at all these celebs. Saying surgery= happiness is quite harmful to her audience IMO. What does that say to young girls? And changing yourself physically may lead to wanting even more changes.

I would respect her more if she gave an honest response, and said she just wants to it done as she doesn't accept herself right now. I would actually relate to that more.

Instead of trying to twist the meaning of self acceptance (I sound like a broken record at this point). Coz there's people out there with major insecurities who have done all the mental, spiritual, emotional etc work in order to overcome it.
You could not have worded that any better 👏🏼 she is trying to twist the meaning of self acceptance! I also agree that she’d be so much more relatable and “liked” if she was just honest and admitted she currently isn’t accepting herself or feeling comfortable etc.
I go to the hairdressers to have my hair coloured as I’m not ready to accept my greys haha, but you don’t see me posting all kinds of photos in the build up to my hair appointment with hashtags like “embracewhoyouare” and trying to get people to relate to me empowering my greys when I know in a week or two I’ll be having them dyed?!?!
She failed with the clothing line Foreign Essentials (Josh’s idea) failed with the juice plus sachet things (again Josh’s idea) failed on The Voice when no judges wanted to put her through…. Failing at the “leks be vegan” and makes pennies from it as a side line… so I think she is really trying to push becoming an influencer as that’s all she has left…
She used to be down to Earth but since being with Josh (and with him constantly manipulating her and gas lighting her, knocking her confidence by cheating when she was at her biggest weight and feeling low in life) she has become so self absorbed and a LOT like Grace Victory….

Reactions: 7
You could not have worded that any better 👏🏼 she is trying to twist the meaning of self acceptance! I also agree that she’d be so much more relatable and “liked” if she was just honest and admitted she currently isn’t accepting herself or feeling comfortable etc.
I go to the hairdressers to have my hair coloured as I’m not ready to accept my greys haha, but you don’t see me posting all kinds of photos in the build up to my hair appointment with hashtags like “embracewhoyouare” and trying to get people to relate to me empowering my greys when I know in a week or two I’ll be having them dyed?!?!
She failed with the clothing line Foreign Essentials (Josh’s idea) failed with the juice plus sachet things (again Josh’s idea) failed on The Voice when no judges wanted to put her through…. Failing at the “leks be vegan” and makes pennies from it as a side line… so I think she is really trying to push becoming an influencer as that’s all she has left…
She used to be down to Earth but since being with Josh (and with him constantly manipulating her and gas lighting her, knocking her confidence by cheating when she was at her biggest weight and feeling low in life) she has become so self absorbed and a LOT like Grace Victory….
You're absolutely right, I actually didn't realise until now.. she is becoming just like Grace V. Who would have thought?

I really liked her too, when she was being down to earth.

If she thinks being an influencer is an easier career, or an easier way to make money, she's in for a surprise. Being influencer in general seems pretty exhausting, unless you have a real passion for something.

Things definitely turned weird when she started all those different businesses..
Not sure why Josh keeps leading them in all these different directions. I think because starting a business is hard, he thought with her following and 'clout', he'd have a head start in the game! Unbeknownst to him, starting a business wasn't that easy. He should maybe stick to what he is already good at: football.
I hope she leaves him (unless he changes for the better), it's never too late.

deffo reads here, no “Grand rising people” for two days now. Oh dear lol, It was cringe and I’m happy it’s over.Just say it every now and then to spice things up a bit.

Reactions: 3
Wow shame I missed the cringe fest live by the sounds of it. I can’t believe they were discussing him cheating on her? I swear a few weeks back he was discussing on his page (she shared it) about is masterbating classed as cheating on your significant other and he thought it was??? So confused by this couple. She definitely does not seem happy in their relationship and I think he has made her believe how lucky she is to be with a guy like him. Very unhealthy…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Lekenah has always been like Grace, she just hid it better because she didn’t have such a big spotlight on her.

All I see is an intense amount of misogyny from both of them. They really both seem to believe women are inferior to men. It’s nuts.

I don’t find anything about her to be “real” or enlightened or anything else. She’s a total fraud, but ultimately she’s hurting herself the most.

I think Lekenah has always been like Grace, she just hid it better because she didn’t have such a big spotlight on her.

All I see is an intense amount of misogyny from both of them. They really both seem to believe women are inferior to men. It’s nuts.

I don’t find anything about her to be “real” or enlightened or anything else. She’s a total fraud, but ultimately she’s hurting herself the most.
True, maybe her being like Grace wasn't as obvious before.
Speaking of misogynist views, she reposted a post from someone else saying something along the lines of "you can't expect a man to buy you high value items if you can't buy it for yourself". Omg, what if a man wants to buy you nice things or spoil you? So what if you can't afford it yourself. Doesn't make you a loser or something lol. There's a lot of shaming women here. I don't like that.

Shes just reposted a quote saying "normalise being normal... you don't need a BBL to be considered beautiful", is she trolling at this point?

So her latest Instagram story is her thanking her followers for putting up with her trying her hand at “business ventures” aka failed business ventures like the clothing brand, singing, modelling, juice plus diets, etc etc….. 🙄 she has also just said that she had the kitchen to clean and tidy but Josh has done it…. So “bigs him up” for it…. Even though he will never big her up on social media for cleaning every other single day and for looking after his son from a previous relationship….

so It’s now obvious Lekenah reads here and I’d like to thank her for taking on board everything we have said in this thread. She addressed almost everything we mentioned on her story today 😂 what a coincidence….

also we have talked about how Josh has his views on women being inferior to men and constantly bringing up gender stereotypes…Lekenahs mention of him cleaning the kitchen on her story today is to try and justify that he doesn’t think this way by doing “a woman’s job and cleaning the kitchen for her”

so sad…..
The pair of them need help

Reactions: 5
Hi Lek 👋

I like you as a person, I think you’ve been too caught up.
Be who you used to be not this person you think Josh will like. Don’t conform to his idiocy. You have a beautiful heart don’t let him ruin it

Sorry, I feel like I've commented enough on this thread for today 😬🤐

But I wasn't she reads here until I saw her latest stories and grid post.

She just posted on her grid about it being okay to want to physically change yourself.

Also she done a Q&A only a few hours ago, yet conveniently got asked if she has a day job/leksbvegan/etc - honestly, I think she sent this question to herself (because you can do that on IG). She also said the goal is to find her niche, and she's found it now.

Apparently the most amazing place she could live is beaconsfield.. I mean okay it’s a nice enough place, waaayyyy overpriced IMO. If you had the money to live there then you definitely have enough money to live somewhere where you get sooooo much more for your money!

I can’t imagine they have that much money right now, I don’t quite understand where it would be coming from 🤷🏻‍♀️ job wise I mean. As previously mentioned in this thread, the amount of failed ventures and currently not exactly ‘zoella level influencer’!

Obviously this isn’t aimed at just her but I hate ‘influencer’ as a job. I know the world is changing, it is so different now but the amount of jobs out there that genuinely deserve the kind of money ‘influencers’ earn is bloody ridiculous! It’s like an ‘easy way’ out of doing real work. I don’t understand or like that people out here are saving lives, changing lives and getting paid peanuts for it but someone else is posting on social media that you should love yourself and gets paid thousands more!

During this past year of covid and lockdowns, personally I’ve been out there doing a proper job, making a difference, keeping the community going, doing something that has to be done, no complaints and yes I get paid not a lot for it.

But ‘influencers’ complain about the most stupid tit in comparison to the proper jobs!

Sorry for my rant I didn’t intend on it, I just don’t like this new way of ‘influencers’ being a ‘proper job’ 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just wondering how Lekenah plans on making money from instagram though, having a bunch of followers is fine but I wonder if any big brands will reach out to work with her? I know she looks up to nancy’s odessy on insta a lot but the difference is nancy lost all her weight through slimming world, they then reached out to her and basically made her a face of the brand. After that she had doctor’s reaching out to do her boobs and skin removal.
Interested to see how this works out for Lek. The “body pos” movement is so mainstream now I would hardly consider it a niche, especially when you clearly aren’t fully committed to it.

Its so cringe that she proposed to him years ago (he really doesn't seem like the type of guy to be open minded enough to like being proposed to rather than the other way around ) and then no sign of a wedding ever...id say she just pretends that didn't happen

Reactions: 9
Grand failures - Josh isn’t to good with a screwdriver 😱 Her Father came to make the daughters beds. Well he is a superior being / elite athlete.

• Haha
Grand failures - Josh isn’t to good with a screwdriver 😱 Her Father came to make the daughters beds. Well he is a superior being / elite athlete.
How useless is he? Letting an old man fix it. I'm sorry, but putting a bed together can definitely be done yourself.

You can tell Josh is like a child. Not saying men must fix & build things. I'm a non-athletic woman, with very poor DIY skills, but I have still put together my own bed and chest of drawers before, by reading the instructions carefully. So I'm not impressed with this at all lol.

So I’m quoting myself here. I implied that it should of been all down to Josh , and I shouldn’t off. Lek is just as capable / incapable of putting beds together.

What I should of remarked on ,was her “ finally” comment. Because from my perspective being on SM and such always gets in the way of actually doing anything constructive

So I’m quoting myself here. I implied that it should of been all down to Josh , and I shouldn’t off. Lek is just as capable / incapable of putting beds together.

What I should of remarked on ,was her “ finally” comment. Because from my perspective being on SM and such always gets in the way of actually doing anything constructive
Definitely, they both should have done it, and are lazy not to have done it sooner. But I was just willing to give Lekenah a bit more grace, as she seems to be the one who is with the kids the most (I could be wrong, I know, but this is based on what she shows us). So Josh could have done it whilst she's looking after them. But I do agree, she still could do it while they're at school maybe, she doesn't have to be on Instagram all day.

• Heart
Definitely, they both should have done it, and are lazy not to have done it sooner. But I was just willing to give Lekenah a bit more grace, as she seems to be the one who is with the kids the most (I could be wrong, I know, but this is based on what she shows us). So Josh could have done it whilst she's looking after them. But I do agree, she still could do it while they're at school maybe, she doesn't have to be on Instagram all day.
But she does HAVE to be on Instagram all day, it is her ‘job’ after all 🙄😂

But she does HAVE to be on Instagram all day, it is her ‘job’ after all 🙄😂
I wouldn't mind if she earned money from Instagram, but she doesn't. She explicitly said she earns money through investments and her businesses. So she can literally log out of IG and everything will be OK!

Reactions: 1