Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photoshopped new profile picture on golde holding a camera, really aligns with a jewellery business, we all know you’re not that size Liela or the size on your social golde profile picture…so authentic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her photoshopped new profile picture on golde holding a camera, really aligns with a jewellery business, we all know you’re not that size Liela or the size on your social golde profile picture…so authentic
Oh The Social Golde photo is hideous. I don’t know why she keeps using it. NOTHING flattering about a cheap silk midriff tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liela letting everyone know how they can help the latest flood victims by showcasing the brand new beige items she’s purchased for her home and had “styled”

Read the bleeping room you thieving conning gronk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Liela letting everyone know how they can help the latest flood victims by showcasing the brand new beige items she’s purchased for her home and had “styled”

No doubt funded by the recent go fund me effort to support the flood victims.
absolute trash. Where’s Tracey Grimshaw

Reactions: 8

It's a declared disaster all around her. But yet she goes and buys basic witch tit from bunnings.
Yeah Tarah, how can I be just like you? You are such an inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m perplexed. Why do we need garden tools hanging when there is one potted olive tree? Put them in a shed, they look stupid. I could not be less inspired by a porch reno

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I done a bit of a makeover”
University educated, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread time: Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels - did the rabbit drown?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flatmates?
Mmm. What a dream life. So abundant and prosperous. You make over 10k a month Tarah and you need a flat mate? How long are we giving this one till psycho Tarah makes her appearance? Hide the garden sheers!!!

• Haha
Hey guuuuuyyyyss, this is you reminder to LiVe yOur DaMn DrEaMs. If you have dreamed of living in a rental and pretending it’s YoUR oWn then DO IT! iIf you have dreamed of needing a flat mate at age 35 because you struggle to pay your own rent ThEn dO iT! If you want to hang some cheap and nasty garden tools on the outside of your rental DO iT! (Just get permission to drill into the wall first, cos you know ReNtAL) DrEaM BiG guuuuuuuuysssssss!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So let me get this right…this Crystal chick sells a course she runs to help other women manifest and design their dream home, meanwhile she is living in a room in Liela’s rental? Oh the irony. What an absolute flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So let me get this right…this Crystal chick sells a course she runs to help other women manifest and design their dream home, meanwhile she is living in a room in Liela’s rental? Oh the irony. What an absolute flog.
They bought "a love fern... With olives on it!"

?????

Dumb beige manifestation solo mamas much have homing beacons for their own kind. One flick through the Crystal person's stories is enough to see why this is Lie-Lie's mate. Or... Roommate... Or "manifestation coach"... ?? Personal Bunnings shopper???

Also... Crystal is revisiting a beach to bask in the glory of herself needing a business coach and a business mentor etc etc etc in order to "manifest" her dreams of painting everything she sees white and beige. Thank f**K she teaches a course on how to do this... There's such a need for this important work.

• Haha
I couldn't quite work it out myself. Wow they really are not on the same planet are they. Did Tarah also get more government hand outs for flood affected areas? I'm sure I read it went up to 3k per adult from 1k in some areas? That plus her scam go fund me, why work?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mmm. What a dream life. So abundant and prosperous. You make over 10k a month Tarah and you need a flat mate? How long are we giving this one till psycho Tarah makes her appearance? Hide the garden sheers!!!
How on earth is her ego going to cope living with someone far more successful and much more attractive than herself? I give it a month before the passive aggressive friendship break up posts begin.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.