Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ide
I can’t follow what NZ sister is talking about? What’s the parallel between the NZ government and an abusive relationship?
No idea. She is batshit. Love these girls. They really think they are so special and unique. The only single mother left pregnant in the world and the only one who has had endometriosis and crappy surgery. Only one to go through pain and recovery and only one to have reactions to bandages and medications.
Of course this makes her an expert and authority.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the hoo haa about the bandages 🙄 I once had surgery and when they removed the bandage (itching, burning and blistering) it literally took several layers of skin with it. Painful? Yes Very. Instagram worthy? No.

I can’t believe what these women don’t just take in their stride as crappy stuff that happens to EVERYONE at some stage 🙄🙄🙄

S
I can’t believe the hoo haa about the bandages 🙄 I once had surgery and when they removed the bandage (itching, burning and blistering) it literally took several layers of skin with it. Painful? Yes Very. Instagram worthy? No.

I can’t believe what these women don’t just take in their stride as crappy stuff that happens to EVERYONE at some stage 🙄🙄🙄
Such warrior women.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

My spidey senses tell me that soon sister will be harping on about the miracles of kangen water and tumeric vitamins! Business (Freedom Era MLM) updates are coming SOON 🥰✨💕#girlboss

To be fair she gets more engagement than Liela. 30 replies to her poll 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Insight has done a great episode on conspiracy theories.
There is a former anti vaxxe, natural medicine, home birther that now sees the light. Extremely interesting conversation.

Lol I hope she gets one of those MG’s they are leased on high interest payment plans to idiots who want a brand new car but can’t get a line of credit, they are $$$ lemons, just read the reviews

• Haha
Who else thinks that "supposed" review of that "Lala" necklace is real? I mean, c'mon, does EVERYBODY in the world call their NECKLACES (which is what I call mine) "PIECES"??!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Who else thinks that "supposed" review of that "Lala" necklace is real? I mean, c'mon, does EVERYBODY in the world call their NECKLACES (which is what I call mine) "PIECES"??!! 🤣🤣🤣
Definitely not a real review, that’s one of her woo woo friends 😆 isn’t she the one Liela was spitting hate about promoting her course and not doing enough to help during the flooding? Oh the irony.

I found one of the local artisan pendants on AliExpress 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The sister calling the New Zealand PM at witch is a vibe. How can they spout all that feminine energy and goddess woo rubbish and then refer to a woman as a witch?? You can disagree with her policies without resorting to personal attacks you know :rolleyes: These sisters really lack all kinds of intelligence.

Also I have no idea what the NZ government is doing that has her so riled up....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely not a real review, that’s one of her woo woo friends 😆 isn’t she the one Liela was spitting hate about promoting her course and not doing enough to help during the flooding? Oh the irony.

I found one of the local artisan pendants on AliExpress 😆
Jess Schembri is a scammer just like Tarah. I think she figured keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Both need to be taken down for their uneducated dangerous lies.

Reactions: 2
The sister calling the New Zealand PM at witch is a vibe. How can they spout all that feminine energy and goddess woo rubbish and then refer to a woman as a witch?? You can disagree with her policies without resorting to personal attacks you know :rolleyes: These sisters really lack all kinds of intelligence.

Also I have no idea what the NZ government is doing that has her so riled up....
They just dropped the vax passes and mandates other than the Health and Aged care sector in NZ. Maybe she’s mad that she doesn’t have the excuse of being ‘segregated’ anymore and might actually have no excuse not to get a job once recovered from her operation?
Seems like they both just jump on any bandwagon provided it gives them the opportunity to make long drawn out videos while speaking to the camera with filters on 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New car, nails done, Louis Vuitton bag, freshly botoxed face.
I hope those that donated to this unemployed single left pregnant jewellery dEzIgNeR are taking notice of where their funds went.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely abhorrent. I struggle to reconcile people donated to her, maybe so that I feel better about the whole thing, but it sure seems like a few did. She needs to be held accountable? Did anyone end up contacting ACA? I would, but I don’t feel like I have enough information.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.