Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely abhorrent. I struggle to reconcile people donated to her, maybe so that I feel better about the whole thing, but it sure seems like a few did. She needs to be held accountable? Did anyone end up contacting ACA? I would, but I don’t feel like I have enough information.
I reported her to ACA and I’m sure others did also. I really hope they follow up.

Reactions: 6
Why does it seem like she spends more time with that damn dog than she does with ever? Imagine playing second fiddle to a friggen dog. Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
Why does it seem like she spends more time with that damn dog than she does with ever? Imagine playing second fiddle to a friggen dog. Poor kid.
I think the mirror comes first.

Let's be real.

I'm surprised she hasn't played the 'I'm a lesbian' card yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can remember when she was as horrible to the dog as she has been to Ever though. She really wants everyone to think she is this calm earth mother but we know better! We remember the psychotic screaming leila.

Oh my... The NZ sister really needs ONE sane friend to take her phone away from her. She incoherently rambled in a drugged haze from her hospital bed for roughly a million stories.

Reactions: 2
Oh my... The NZ sister really needs ONE sane friend to take her phone away from her. She incoherently rambled in a drugged haze from her hospital bed for roughly a million stories.
I couldn’t make sense of what she was talking about? Reclaiming the word tribe and that’s what she’s calling her followers? Very bizarre behaviour.

I wonder if she kept her womb for the ceremony they were going to have?

Reactions: 1
I have to say, holding out on Leila’s story until wine- o- clock is my new fave pastime. “Rainziety”? Absolute classic. Surely she is just taking the piss out of us guys???? It’s better than The Office or any SNL skit. She has missed her calling. Give up all the scam artist bullshit and just become a soap opera/ script writer Leis. You’ll make a fortune.

Camera- pan to bunions in the bath

• Haha
Is Tarah doing her vague food posting with multiple plates so people ask her if she's cooking for a date? Oh Tarah, you did this four years ago. Get more material.
Also that terrible looking lamb reminds me to ask 'where is the poor rabbit?'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That lamb looks disgusting! 🤢

File another one under things that didn’t happen in the family. Like any medical professional in a hospital would ask where someone’s stretch marks are. Let alone their child?
She's still in the hospital after her surgery?! I was sent home after mine in 3-4 days. She's really milking it & creating (fake) stories, isn't she?!

File another one under things that didn’t happen in the family. Like any medical professional in a hospital would ask where someone’s stretch marks are. Let alone their child?
Right??
If you’re going to lie, at least attempt to make it believable. These girls must have had some special type of upbringing with their freedom fighting Dad:unsure:their urge to constantly lie and make up fabricated interactions with people just comes so naturally

Reactions: 6
Im still curious about the papal donations- how do we know how much she actually 'raised' and then 'donated' to the flood victims? $3000 was mentioned, it could have been alot more.There is no accountability with this liar.We know she isnt making bank with those pieces or her crazy courses.🤔

I also thought this odd, what ward are you in?! For a Nurse and an orderly to apparently ask you 'where the baby is?'

They are both deranged lying attention seeking fuckwits.

Reactions: 8

I know!!!! No nurse or orderly would do that. It would be part of their empathy training. You think they don't know a women may have had a miscarriage, stillbirth or a hysterectomy on the women's ward. Such a self entitled twit.

I also thought this odd, what ward are you in?! For a Nurse and an orderly to apparently ask you 'where the baby is?'

They are both deranged lying attention seeking fuckwits.
Such an odd thing to make up? Delusion seems to run in the family.
This post is also very odd. She appears to be more focused on sharing every detail on social media (but don’t tell her to be positive or share your experiences!) than speaking to trusted friends, family and getting grief counselling.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.