Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was just me. Probably wouldn’t be a bad thing if she blocked me tbh, I can’t look away but also she infuriates me so so much, far more than any other “influencer”.

I wonder what the rebrand will be, and the accompanying sob story about trolls or the natural disaster she wasn’t involved in at all being too much, or some kind of defamation case she is starting with her lawyerz because someone said her business was a total fraud.

It’s actually really really really bleeping sad the amount of energy and time she puts in to everything. Just such a sad sad life.
I feel so sad for Ever.

Reactions: 6
I bet at least some of the fraud reports referenced her IG account name, so she’ll just move on from that account name. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Maybe A Current Affair are sniffing and she is scurrying down a rabbit hole? We can only hope...

Reactions: 9
Hopefully ACA got her. And hopefully she will just disappear from social media altogether. She won’t, but one can hope…

Reactions: 5
She can keep changing her handle name, creating new business pages & shutting them down when she gets angry customers, it just makes her seem all the more dodgier! I wonder if that disgruntled customer from her live also took it further…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.