Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s not even remotely in the right league for that 😂. I’m sure she thinks she is though

“ I won’t be filming these reactions because they’re completely fabricated “
We legit need a thread of 'things that never happened'

Between her, The Kearns, Emmy Lounatics 'fans' it would fill fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she’s not even remotely in the right league for that 😂. I’m sure she thinks she is though

“ I won’t be filming these reactions because they’re completely fabricated “
She should provide the receipts though and at least be transparent about the $ coming in and $ going out (she will probably buy cards and use them for herself though).

Will write to ACA! Between her mark up on jewellery and scam fundraisers they might see a story, worth a shot 😃

She honestly thinks she’s the modern day Robin Hood! Get off your lazy arse Liela- go and do some physical work rather than spending your days on the gram scamming people!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm reporting to The Police. This is actually fucked.
Only TWO Visa cards given out yesterday when she’s claiming to have over $3k donated?

The fact she didn’t rush out the following day to give as much help as possible with what was donated speaks VOLUMES.

People need help as a matter of urgency - they won’t be using these so called ‘love bombs’ to get their freaking nails done as a treat?!

She’s so out of touch, actually makes me feel ill seeing her take advantage of this tragedy to sneak more money into her pockets under the persona of being a helper.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So let’s say Liela is doing what she says she is doing (bear with me here) WHY does she think it’s so amazing? She is basically buying gift cards with other people’s money and giving them out (2?) while she is down at the shops in her own town. Why on earth does she believe she needs accolades for that? It is so basic and minimal that it is not even worth telling people about. I’m sure most of us have performed way more charitable acts with our own money or goods (without telling anyone) 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s just so many ethical issues around what she is doing, as said before, mainly the lack of accountability and transparency.

If she was a credible person this wouldn’t be an issue, but she’s not and that needs to be addressed, so please everyone - keep reporting her! and if you can, try and make some noise online as discretely as you can, hopefully an account with a decent following will notice and bring some attention to this shady business

Reactions: 6
There’s just so many ethical issues around what she is doing, as said before, mainly the lack of accountability and transparency.

If she was a credible person this wouldn’t be an issue, but she’s not and that needs to be addressed, so please everyone - keep reporting her! and if you can, try and make some noise online as discretely as you can, hopefully an account with a decent following will notice and bring some attention to this shady business

You know who would love it is Clem Ford - she’s already put her on blast a few times I think from memory?

Also she removed the grid post with Ever in gumboots?

Reactions: 5
My friends house flooded in Brisbane - so our group of friends pooled OUR OWN money to buy her some gift vouchers.

It's doing the bare minimum as a good person to help the people you care about. We aren't doing it for accolades and she is not even using her own money so accolades are even less applicable.

That's if she's doing it at all. It's all her word with zero proof at this stage. Just like every single other story she puts out.

There are other more helpful things she could be doing to support these people

Reactions: 8
Dirty deleting evidence but also ensuring one of her tacky Goldodgy products can be first on the grid.

I don't know how she manages to be so increasingly unlikeable with each passing day, but credit where credit is due, she's got a genuine talent for being a piece of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My friends house flooded in Brisbane - so our group of friends pooled OUR OWN money to buy her some gift vouchers.

It's doing the bare minimum as a good person to help the people you care about. We aren't doing it for accolades and she is not even using her own money so accolades are even less applicable.

That's if she's doing it at all. It's all her word with zero proof at this stage. Just like every single other story she puts out.

There are other more helpful things she could be doing to support these people
Yep. I did a massive few hundred dollar order for a legit disaster management for cleaning supplies, they haven't picked up yet (because I have no doubt they are over whelmed and working their asses off).
I recently had major back surgery so can only do light duties at work (which I still do 100h p/w) and have signed up to volunteer. Driving 3h to Lismore each way to drop off supplies isn't something I should be doing but it's the least I can do. I don't want praise, won't be taking pictures and definitely won't be praising myself about it. It's literally the least I can do. I wish I could do more and as soon as my surgery is cleared I'll be doing everything in coming months and years, quietly. Because I don't want or need head pats nor do I need to prove myself. I have no doubt many who read here have donated and helping out as much as possible also without needing to make a production of it.
Tarah was going off about people filming and telling people to have respect and how tacky it was to post about it but then uses the tragedy to put herself in the top spot of hero. Not that we would expect anything else from her.

Reactions: 12
Yep. I did a massive few hundred dollar order for a legit disaster management for cleaning supplies, they haven't picked up yet (because I have no doubt they are over whelmed and working their asses off).
I recently had major back surgery so can only do light duties at work (which I still do 100h p/w) and have signed up to volunteer. Driving 3h to Lismore each way to drop off supplies isn't something I should be doing but it's the least I can do. I don't want praise, won't be taking pictures and definitely won't be praising myself about it. It's literally the least I can do. I wish I could do more and as soon as my surgery is cleared I'll be doing everything in coming months and years, quietly. Because I don't want or need head pats nor do I need to prove myself. I have no doubt many who read here have donated and helping out as much as possible also without needing to make a production of it.
Tarah was going off about people filming and telling people to have respect and how tacky it was to post about it but then uses the tragedy to put herself in the top spot of hero. Not that we would expect anything else from her.
❤❤❤❤ Well Done..need more of you and less of Liela!

You know who would love it is Clem Ford - she’s already put her on blast a few times I think from memory?

Also she removed the grid post with Ever in gumboots?
I’m proud to say I’m the one that alerted Clem about Lie-la in the first place - you’re welcome Tarah! However, I’m pretty sure she has no desire to give her any more attention to her account and recognises that she loves the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m proud to say I’m the one that alerted Clem about Lie-la in the first place - you’re welcome Tarah! However, I’m pretty sure she has no desire to give her any more attention to her account and recognises that she loves the attention
Love your work! That’s brilliant 😆 and yes, I think you’re right - not worth the energy for Clem.

Reactions: 7
Ol’ Lei MIA. Either she’s offline to come back and say she’s been cleaning the town. Or she’s under investigation for fraud.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.