Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3k raised šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. When will people learn. Think itā€™s pretty funny that we got a glimpse of the boots after I said the other day if she was out there we would get pics of said boots.

wow wow wow I just went to check out this Jess Sol chick I got through about 3 mins of her stories and I had to ask myself is this chcick for real or is this satire. šŸ¤® VIP access to her NFT program. So many buzz words thrown togetherā€¦ I canā€™t wait till they finally regulate or better yet cancel the coaching and mentoring industry. I fully support those that are educated to support others but these women talking about using their feminine power to im power others, you are using you hip pocket to leach money from others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe sheā€™s using this tragedy to get people to give her money via PayPal or into her bank account. And she said someone anonymously donated $5000 to her mums go fund me when she was unwell. This woman is a fraud and needs to be stopped. Are you even allowed to take donations in this manner? Donā€™t you have to be an actual charity or something.

I cannot believe sheā€™s using this tragedy to get people to give her money via PayPal or into her bank account. And she said someone anonymously donated $5000 to her mums go fund me when she was unwell. This woman is a fraud and needs to be stopped. Are you even allowed to take donations in this manner? Donā€™t you have to be an actual charity or something.
Itā€™s feeling very Belle Gibson isnā€™t it? 60 minutes where you at??

Reactions: 12
TaraH filming herself driving. If itā€™s not her fugly feet sheā€™s shooting, itā€™s her driving. Idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It amazes me anyone would donate directly to a person instead of one of the many trustworthy fundraisers. But if sheā€™s saying sheā€™s raised $3k then we better see that $3k handed out and full transparency of the funds otherwise Iā€™m sure the media would love another scammer story especially during a time of crisis.

It amazes me anyone would donate directly to a person instead of one of the many trustworthy fundraisers. But if sheā€™s saying sheā€™s raised $3k then we better see that $3k handed out and full transparency of the funds otherwise Iā€™m sure the media would love another scammer story especially during a time of crisis.
Surely somebody here has a media connection!?

Sheā€™s really just an online looter and we all know what the police force think about lootersā€¦

It's all about her. How she saved her mother. How everything affects her.

Apparently she was getting dirty looks from people on the GC when she had to cross the border for a necessary reason because she was covered in mud and wet. These same people used to judge her by their stares when she was walking down the street, because they all knew she was left pregnant, yeah Tarah. No one cares.
Donā€™t forget the stares and dirty looks when she didnā€™t wear a mask šŸ™„ Common denominator seems to be Leila šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

3k raised šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. When will people learn. Think itā€™s pretty funny that we got a glimpse of the boots after I said the other day if she was out there we would get pics of said boots.

wow wow wow I just went to check out this Jess Sol chick I got through about 3 mins of her stories and I had to ask myself is this chcick for real or is this satire. šŸ¤® VIP access to her NFT program. So many buzz words thrown togetherā€¦ I canā€™t wait till they finally regulate or better yet cancel the coaching and mentoring industry. I fully support those that are educated to support others but these women talking about using their feminine power to im power others, you are using you hip pocket to leach money from others.
Wait till you see her telling her audience that she started crying because she was so in awe of herself and the life she has created. She then puts her hand on her heart, says f$ck alot because she's a bad ass and goes on about self pleasure and cocoa. She horrendously dangerous and a fraud. Her ex husband is the same and there is a dedicated instagram page to hus scammery. These idiots need to be held accountable.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Give it another day, then she will go have some soul days because she will be so overwhelmedā€¦ cue passive aggressive post calling out someone asking for proof of the funds being used correctly and then we will never hear of it again.

Reactions: 5
Give it another day, then she will go have some soul days because she will be so overwhelmedā€¦ cue passive aggressive post calling out someone asking for proof of the funds being used correctly and then we will never hear of it again.
How many times has she had a rant and a re brand? It's always someone else's fault.

This is the thing any normal person wouldnā€™t feel right having people donate into their own account. I know I would be mortified and worried people would think it wasnā€™t going where it should. I just canā€™t believe she thinks itā€™s ok to have donations put into HER bank account. She is filth. And love, you could have at least dipped your toes into a puddle to make it seem like you have actually been helping. Everything she posts on her stories makes me sick. You can just read through her lies. ā€œHer accountant may have a heart attackā€ duck off Leila.

How many times has she had a rant and a re brand? It's always someone else's fault.
Can literally read her like an upside down book.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wait till you see her telling her audience that she started crying because she was so in awe of herself and the life she has created. She then puts her hand on her heart, says f$ck alot because she's a bad ass and goes on about self pleasure and cocoa. She horrendously dangerous and a fraud. Her ex husband is the same and there is a dedicated instagram page to hus scammery. These idiots need to be held accountable.
What is the Insta page??

This is the thing any normal person wouldnā€™t feel right having people donate into their own account. I know I would be mortified and worried people would think it wasnā€™t going where it should. I just canā€™t believe she thinks itā€™s ok to have donations put into HER bank account. She is filth. And love, you could have at least dipped your toes into a puddle to make it seem like you have actually been helping. Everything she posts on her stories makes me sick. You can just read through her lies. ā€œHer accountant may have a heart attackā€ duck off Leila.

Can literally read her like an upside down book.
Because she is known as being so honest and forthcoming.

• Haha
Surely this is actually illegal, she is getting money deposited into her own PayPal and Bank account. You arenā€™t buying a friend a bday present you are getting money from complete strangers to donate! There has to be a way to report this

Sheā€™ll probably take money out of that 3k for fuel to drive to the shops to buy the gift cards

Reactions: 9
Surely this is actually illegal, she is getting money deposited into her own PayPal and Bank account. You arenā€™t buying a friend a bday present you are getting money from complete strangers to donate! There has to be a way to report this

Sheā€™ll probably take money out of that 3k for fuel to drive to the shops to buy the gift cards
You could report her actions to the governmentā€™s scan watch. She is definitely behaving fraudently.

Also, the ā€˜flood donationā€™ description she wants? Thatā€™s for Centrelink purposes not her accountant. šŸ™„

• Wow
You could report her actions to the governmentā€™s scan watch. She is definitely behaving fraudently.

Also, the ā€˜flood donationā€™ description she wants? Thatā€™s for Centrelink purposes not her accountant. šŸ™„
100%. She doesn't have an accountant.

Does she actually have $3000 though? I'm not sure I believe that, it's just her word which is hardly reliable....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.