Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says guilty like a dirty delete
I can't with this bird. She just gets lower and lower on the food chain. Tarah is beyond trash but her trashing her 'girl gang'. My god.
No mention of the Kate chic from Burleigh who had cancer and Tarah was all over, no mention of Elle her own sister, no mention of her own mother (whom she saved), nor many 'besties'. Such women power. I'm sure I've missed some. On another note, bought to you by Tarah and her women who empower her, Jess Sol wants you to relish in your devine feminine and really take stock of what's important right now. And also buy a Chanel handbag.
So buy her podcast, buy her divine mission statement legacy thingo and just buy stuff. Also, self pleasure is big this month guys. Maybe we should start a fund to send vibrators to the women in Lismore and Murwillumbah so they can really go to their divine feminine place and pleasure themselves till they cry? I seriously hope these ladies are reading their divine mission statements at 4am before their ceremonial cacoa. Because, you create your life don't you know.

Reactions: 4
You're SUCH a bleeping LIAR LIE-LA!!! You didn't give ANYONE gift cards, do you really think we'd fall for those fake stories?!!! 🤣🤣

And just how convenient you didn't film the interaction with these 2 ladies. You could've filmed your feet while you gave them, to protect their privacy, so we'd at least have audio of the interaction.

She's so damn predictable and clearly reads here. Lie-la, I hope you get found out for all the fraud you're committing!!!!!! duck off!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.