Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegedly scratched her foot.

I thought she burned her foot but the story may have changed as the days went on 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to insinuate that she gave money to Emgoldenphotography by her post? You notice they don't name Lie-la directly.. Still not going to work for us LIE-LA, you need to be MUCH more transparent!!!

Reactions: 1
BB4EDD5C-98B9-428C-9BD3-54821DB692FE.jpg

for you cheap witches who won’t handover $2000to do manifesting course created by an uneducated, narcissist. But I still want your money.
sorry Leila weren’t you just saying last week how it’s disgusting people are promoting courses when people are suffering?
She’s so calculated, jump on the bandwagon of ‘helping the community’ build up followers and then just as they are super vulnerable and looking at how to move forward you jump in with your rubbish!
I wish there was a way to regulate this utter rubbish that’s put out and promoted as helping people. The rest of us that work in social services and mental health actually had to study and get qualified to do so!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“Self-led Mastery“ - another word salad pile of nothingness. Another PDF full of someone else’s ideas badly reworded with different coloured graphics. This is why nothing she says makes sense. She’s tit at paraphrasing.
witch, you can’t even master your own life, how are you going to ‘teach’ it others? She’s just admitted that she’s never had therapy from a professional and goes ‘inward’ instead. Maybe if you got some REAL therapy, you wouldn’t be such a disaster Tarah. You need proper help.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1118945
for you cheap witches who won’t handover $2000to do manifesting course created by an uneducated, narcissist. But I still want your money.
sorry Leila weren’t you just saying last week how it’s disgusting people are promoting courses when people are suffering?
She’s so calculated, jump on the bandwagon of ‘helping the community’ build up followers and then just as they are super vulnerable and looking at how to move forward you jump in with your rubbish!
I wish there was a way to regulate this utter rubbish that’s put out and promoted as helping people. The rest of us that work in social services and mental health actually had to study and get qualified to do so!
👏👏👏
She's an opportunistic hypocritical c$#&

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1118945
Amen to that. These grifters have no idea about study and education. They just piggy back off buzz words and Tony Robbins quotes, regulations need to be put in place to stop the scamming.

“Self-led Mastery“ - another word salad pile of nothingness. Another PDF full of someone else’s ideas badly reworded with different coloured graphics. This is why nothing she says makes sense. She’s tit at paraphrasing.
witch, you can’t even master your own life, how are you going to ‘teach’ it others? She’s just admitted that she’s never had therapy from a professional and goes ‘inward’ instead. Maybe if you got some REAL therapy, you wouldn’t be such a disaster Tarah. You need proper help.
Never had professional therapy? Is she kidding? Goes inward? That tells me you literally can't self analyse and call your own toxic bullshit out. Wow Tarah, you really just dig yourself deeper and deeper into being a narcissist every time you speak.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just blocked her. I can’t look at the bullshit anymore. I can’t wait for the day when all these bullshit online manifesting, blah, blah, blah bleeping blah courses are regulated. What a load of utter crap.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of con artists here’s the sister pushing her kangen MLM 😆 Girl Bosses are all on their con vibes today 🥰✨🥰✨ #manifest #girlboss #freedom

Edited to add: Imagine using natural disasters as a way to push your MLM.
I literally can’t work out what she’s even selling 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Something about these two makes me think they were reared watching their Dad con his way through life, probably sold Amway or used cars at some stage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% like she’s in a war zone.

I know I shouldn’t be in any way surprised by this, but can she not see the utter hypocrisy in criticising someone for promoting their courses TWO DAYS AGO and doing the same thing today? Is she hoping people just don’t remember? I mean - it was a fair old rant she went on. I think I’m signing off from watching her. She’s just too inconsequential and honestly - thick as a brick.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1118945
I can't read this, it's blurry. What does it say? I've been seeing her stories on that anonviewer page but this isn't on there. Thx.

Reactions: 1
100% like she’s in a war zone.

I know I shouldn’t be in any way surprised by this, but can she not see the utter hypocrisy in criticising someone for promoting their courses TWO DAYS AGO and doing the same thing today? Is she hoping people just don’t remember? I mean - it was a fair old rant she went on. I think I’m signing off from watching her. She’s just too inconsequential and honestly - thick as a brick.
Right?! The mind boggles

Reactions: 3
The witch is out for coffee and treats. You can’t make this tit up. You are really in the thick of this disaster aren’t you Leila. We all know you read here YOU ARE A bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You couldn't make this tit up...
So she created this so called course in two days max in between the countless hours of helping her devastated community that she says she cares so much about? 😂

I wonder who she’s copied it from and what the price will be? She had little success from the $88 divine mission statement so I’m guessing aiming at a healthy $44.44 (magical numbers only) ✨🥰✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....
So are you saying her photography, second hand thriftiness, jewellery designing, doula services, writing skills, interior designing, corporate ladder, business owner, Life coach and manifestation manuals aren't legit? But she is so naturally gifted and so well educated haha. She is coming undone and getting found out, she will delete everything and do a rebrand soon. This happens at least twice a year. It's always someone else's fault obviously. Her melt down the other day calling another fraud Jess Sol just showed how utterly disingenuous and manic she is, she burns bridges and moves. Look at the way she used up her sister Elle for childcare and now she doesn't serve her she ditches her and publicly leaves her out of public posts praising other women she has known for . She is so predictable it's scary, Tarah has not one genuine or unique bone in her bloated body.

So she created this so called course in two days max in between the countless hours of helping her devastated community that she says she cares so much about? 😂

I wonder who she’s copied it from and what the price will be? She had little success from the $88 divine mission statement so I’m guessing aiming at a healthy $44.44 (magical numbers only) ✨🥰✨
Under the full moon drinking ceremonial cacoa whilst diddling herself with a yoni crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.