Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No more posts up about donating. All have been deleted. But no post to say please do not send anymore donations to my PayPal or bank account

Reactions: 4
The Go Fund Me for her mother shoukd be reported to Scam Watch, too. They could kill two birds with one stone.

Reactions: 5
She’s only deleted everything because she’s read here that she’s been reported. She would read here daily.

Reactions: 7
I think she's probably laying about doing sweet f.a, like with every other crappy thing she's done it will go unaddressed or spun into a dramatic lie.

Cue the drivel about much needed soul time and how she's the centre of everything...

Reactions: 8
She will be moving onto her next money maker…posting her Golde peeeeeces and asking people to buy to help her “rebuild” after the floods because she is a single mum left pregnant, warrior woman, philanthropist.

Reactions: 10
My guess is it won’t be long before she moves again- she won’t be in this clean up for the long haul, she’s a quitter and never finishes anything she starts.

• Heart
She will be moving onto her next money maker…posting her Golde peeeeeces and asking people to buy to help her “rebuild” after the floods because she is a single mum left pregnant, warrior woman, philanthropist.
How long is the 'left pregnant' story going to run for with her?!

You threatened him!!!!

My guess is it won’t be long before she moves again- she won’t be in this clean up for the long haul, she’s a quitter and never finishes anything she starts.
She would no doubt “quit” her daughter if there were some way to. IDC if it’s a nasty thing to say. Just hand over custody to her dad, Leila.

Annnnndddddd there she is, making it all about HER!! Always the victim, as if she's the one who lost it all in these floods. Process WHAT, Lie-la, how you continue to scam all these people?!! I sincerely hope she gets caught & investigated this time!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Annnnndddddd there she is, making it all about HER!! Always the victim, as if she's the one who lost it all in these floods. Process WHAT, Lie-la, how you continue to scam all these people?!! I sincerely hope she gets caught & investigated this time!
Given the amount of reports made I think they will follow up especially as she’s said herself she’s raised donations of over $3k.

She better have her ‘accountant’ prepared for her upcoming audit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Given the amount of reports made I think they will follow up especially as she’s said herself she’s raised donations of over $3k.

She better have her ‘accountant’ prepared for her upcoming audit 😂
Reports need to be made to -

Police
ATO
Media
Instagram

Have I forgotten any?!

The more people the better. The fact she is riding such a devastating event like the floods is revolting. She has literally not lost a thing.

Yes, she did this with her Mum. But that's her scummy family. Using others?! No.

Report Tattlers.

• Heart
Reports need to be made to -

Police
ATO
Media
Instagram

Have I forgotten any?!

The more people the better. The fact she is riding such a devastating event like the floods is revolting. She has literally not lost a thing.

Yes, she did this with her Mum. But that's her scummy family. Using others?! No.

Report Tattlers.
All you will do is give her a lot more attention. These people never come off worse off when these things happen, they always gain in followers etc.
I think doing nothing is best.

"It's like being in the middle of a war zone, safe in a bunker yet still surrounded by war"

It really really really isn't.

Do you have water, power, food, a bath, clothes, air conditioning, no diseases and the ability to leave whenever you want? Have you in any way actually been impacted personally? Apart from a leaky pipe which scratched your foot.

Yeah, it really isn't.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.