Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing that Insta goldeitsabitdodgy has been taken down? Certainly Leila couldn’t claim defamation since they posted nothing but facts.

Please expose this fraudster!
I am an actual trained jeweller, work for a jeweller and have my own small jewellery business, with nowhere near as much exposure as she has and im also a single mum so to see this absolutely pisses me off.
It takes years of training, plus on the job learning to be a real jeweller.
It makes me so angry to see her flogging her junk.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The gall of this woman to preach about children being bullied when she was and always will be her own daughters number one bully.

she makes me sick.

Reactions: 11
I have a friend in media who is MORE than happy to expose this (and to not bring positive attention to her). I’ve been collating images and if anyone has any side by side with the products, let me know!
It’s so blatant. Is anyone seriously buying this tit? What chumps

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It's very similar with the photography she sells. In the industry the cowboys with fancy cameras and no clue are called "fauxtographers."

One of my closest friends is top of her game in people photography. 20+ years experience. Has a qualification.
It costs her a fortune to run her business with gear, insurance, back up gear, calibrated monitors for editing, professional memberships, professional development, storage for back ups of images, having gear cleaned, calibrated and serviced regularly.

Buying gear does not a photographer make ...

Reactions: 8
The gall of this woman to preach about children being bullied when she was and always will be her own daughters number one bully.

she makes me sick.
I agree 1000%. It actually enrages me. She is the biggest self disclosing bully I’ve ever met.

Reactions: 3
I agree 1000%. It actually enrages me. She is the biggest self disclosing bully I’ve ever met.
Trust this narcissistic asshole to grief hijack and somehow try and make a tragic story all about herself. I am sure that if she publicly went by her real name Tarah Stead, like with Sophia Cachia, some old school mates would def pop up to recall some trauma that they experienced from this ultimate mean girl.

Reactions: 6

she makes me sick.
Exactly. And such a hypocrite: "We must teach our children to be kind". She is NEVER kind to her daughter or other people for that matter so how does Ever expect to follow her mum's example.

Reactions: 6
Just ugh. Tarah. You’re a fraud. End of. I can’t wait for all of this to come undone

Can someone pretty please find the Ali express yin Yang pendant. I’ve tried and don’t know how

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She sure has a LOT of "slow morning"'s. She has no clue what the real work world is like & wouldn't last one week working an 8 to 5 job, at least 5 days per week. And a lot more hours if she were truly self employed building a business/brand. "Climbing the corporate ladder", my ass!! I know what her time was like after high school.

Reactions: 4
$2.90 a piece on Etsy for that one. Also, did anyone see how much DIRT was under her fingernails?! 🤢🤢🤢
Well she is a master jewellery maker after all! My jeweller always has black fingers but then again he does make jewellery not just put them together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sick to death of hearing about her “Slow Mornings”with Ever before school. Does she have any idea what it’s like to be a working mum. Up at the crack of dawn, getting kids ready for before school care, actually working all day, peak hour traffic, picking kids up from after school care, cleaning, cooking, sports, activities and then doing it all over again. It would be different if she was actually wealthy and could afford this lifestyle but she lives off the government and her fraudulent jewels. She has such a warped sense of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.