Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh... Oh honey. Your "divine" mission that you fabricated into reality is to mother with "great knowing" and "soul led love"... Oh sweety those are nonsense words.

What a window into her thinking process-- "your brain is like software, it won't be able to tell the difference between reality and what you're speaking into existence". Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the story with the friend that just got engaged? What's their source of wealth cos I think she is a woo woo person too isn't she?

Liela, for the love of God, please purchase Grammarly or a proof reader.

But thanks for the laughs Babe, I'm not sure what was more hilarious, today's photo or the deluded caption

Reactions: 2
What's the story with the friend that just got engaged? What's their source of wealth cos I think she is a woo woo person too isn't she?
Kelle Howard. I used to follow her but not anymore. Her and the partner only recently got together. They are all off their heads and lei leis first post this morning with the sunnies and towel on her head- her stance is an exact replica of her bff Kelle. The one foot in front of the other on an angle.

It infuriates me that she claims single mother status… yes she is single and a mother but she isn’t alone in raising Ever. She co-parents and has her down time … so coming from a full time solo 100% sole mother, who literally is raising my children on my own she can shove it where the cut don’t shine!

Also in her “Devine mission statement” she talks about having a partner… isn’t her draw card being a single mother? How can she write about having a partner if she’s never had one? Also she talks about Evers financial balance… isn’t she 5? What does she need financial balance for??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It infuriates me that she claims single mother status… yes she is single and a mother but she isn’t alone in raising Ever. She co-parents and has her down time … so coming from a full time solo 100% sole mother, who literally is raising my children on my own she can shove it where the cut don’t shine!

Also in her “Devine mission statement” she talks about having a partner… isn’t her draw card being a single mother? How can she write about having a partner if she’s never had one? Also she talks about Evers financial balance… isn’t she 5? What does she need financial balance for??
Lol she also said she had white curtains on her vision board. Anything goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kelle Howard. I used to follow her but not anymore. Her and the partner only recently got together. They are all off their heads and lei leis first post this morning with the sunnies and towel on her head- her stance is an exact replica of her bff Kelle. The one foot in front of the other on an angle.
Kelle the BOGAN is perfect for Lie-La.

Infuriates me too. She chose to have Ever and she acts like the biggest victim every single day. No matter how much “self growth” and “soulful Sunday’s” this “queen” provides for herself her victim mentality and chip on the shoulder is as strong as ever (pun intended).
She is a fraud and I actually cannot believe people take her for anything more than the pure entertainment she provides.

Reactions: 4
New here and I just can’t stand this woman!! The countless times she has “taken a break” from social media and most recently deleted her personal account (again) because she wanted to refrain from sharing her personal/family life any further BUT is now using her “business” page to share just that 🤣 i just can’t with her!

Reactions: 4
I REFUSE to acknowledge the ‘hate’…… yet here is a long winded post about it. 🥴
I highly doubt anyone asks her questions these days by the amount of interaction on her posts. Her engagement is so low.
Wonder if she’s made up with her sister yet?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.