Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lei lei tarah whatever your name is. You can’t reshare a post from a “customer” if you gifted them that stunning piece of tit and expect us all to believe it.
howsabout you get a paying customer who has no affiliation to you and get them to leave a review. Just a thought…

Reactions: 6
Lei lei tarah whatever your name is. You can’t reshare a post from a “customer” if you gifted them that stunning piece of tit and expect us all to believe it.
howsabout you get a paying customer who has no affiliation to you and get them to leave a review. Just a thought…
Stunning piece of tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t have said it better.
Also- another new favourite piece. Get some new words homegirl. Try a thesaurus
Yes! I personally love when she adds a new word to her limited vocabulary and then can neither properly pronounce it or use it in it's correct context.

She's so lazy with her product descriptions, you can polish a turd all you like Liela but the real telling is in the selling. You would think with her extensive background studying at University and working as a buyer she would have a wider set of creative marketing skills beyond getting her tits out, using a beige palette and calling everything stunning, gawwwjus, delllicut

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes! I personally love when she adds a new word to her limited vocabulary and then can neither properly pronounce it or use it in it's correct context.

She's so lazy with her product descriptions, you can polish a turd all you like Liela but the real telling is in the selling. You would think with her extensive background studying at University and working as a buyer she would have a wider set of creative marketing skills beyond getting her tits out, using a beige palette and calling everything stunning, gawwwjus, delllicut
Much stunning. Many delicate .

Even the description on Ali express describes her jewellzzzz better than her. Tragic.

Reactions: 2
Why is she constantly complaining about Ever’s doll? She’s using her imagination and enjoying herself, why is leila so irritated by that?? It’s bleeping weird.

Why is she constantly complaining about Ever’s doll? She’s using her imagination and enjoying herself, why is leila so irritated by that?? It’s bleeping weird.
Cause the baby gets more attention than Lie-la. Ever is not silly.

Manifesting a baby brother? No, she just a normal child, playing normally.
Manifesting a baby brother? I thought she was one and done and come to the conclusion Ever will be an only child? She did huge rants and posts about it.
Then she was found advertising for free sperm for a sibling. Now because Ever plays with dolls she's manifesting a baby? What is this idiot on?

Reactions: 3
Seriously this woman has absolutely no business (or common) sense whatsoever. I briefly checked in on her live this morning and there she is waffling on about her “business” with a towel wrapped around her wet hair! So professional Leila you complete idiot! Who in their right mind is going to buy this absolute bullshit?! Ok, don’t answer that, unfortunately there will be some poor suckers who pay a lot of money for this crap. I can only hope we get some honest reviews on it in places where she won’t be able to delete them.

Manifesting a baby brother? I thought she was one and done and come to the conclusion Ever will be an only child? She did huge rants and posts about it.
Then she was found advertising for free sperm for a sibling. Now because Ever plays with dolls she's manifesting a baby? What is this idiot on?
Didn’t she have a womb clearing ceremony thing a while back? Because she just knew there was the soul of a little boy waiting to come “earthside”? I can’t keep up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has gone ahead with the donor sperm, will get pregnant then claim it’s all because of the manifesting - which you can learn how to do at home by purchasing her bullshit pdf

• Haha
Seriously this woman has absolutely no business (or common) sense whatsoever. I briefly checked in on her live this morning and there she is waffling on about her “business” with a towel wrapped around her wet hair! So professional Leila you complete idiot! Who in their right mind is going to buy this absolute bullshit?! Ok, don’t answer that, unfortunately there will be some poor suckers who pay a lot of money for this crap. I can only hope we get some honest reviews on it in places where she won’t be able to delete them.
Anything for the Govt $$$$.

Didn’t she have a womb clearing ceremony thing a while back? Because she just knew there was the soul of a little boy waiting to come “earthside”? I can’t keep up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has gone ahead with the donor sperm, will get pregnant then claim it’s all because of the manifesting - which you can learn how to do at home by purchasing her bullshit pdf
Yes. With her last 83 'loves of her life'.

Yes. With her last 83 'loves of her life'.

I thought she provides and did 'all the work' to be stable and happy by herself? 'I don't need no man to tell me anything?' Yet she posts this tit? No wonder she is all over the place in every aspect!!
She still believes in a knight in shining armour to 'save' and 'complete' her. She honestly should have stayed with old mate King Craig Cassidy, he is all for this tit of the King and Queen. Next she'll be quoting the fucktard Jake Maddock. The try hard no qualifications 'relationship coach' on tiktok who tells men to demand blow jobs off their partner even if she doesn't feel like it. Toxic, Toxic, Toxic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Anyone else noticed her snaggle bottom tooth? it’s the only thing I see when she’s talking to the camera 🥴

Reactions: 4
🚨🚨Any man wanting to date this bird would be bonkers. She’s on the hunt for another baby daddy 🚨🚨 And that post about birth control ruining women’s bodies 😳

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Hayderz? His latest reel taking the piss out of Influencers night routines is Liela all over!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.