Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time kids would learn about war at that age is if they do ANZAC day / Remberance Day events at the school and force participation. Most schools dont know because its an ethical thing but I can remember doing ANZAC day ceremonies at school assembly or 1 minute silence on 11/11 from that age
My kids class did a poppy garden. They told the kids it was to remember soldiers. It was an art and craft thing. Absolutely nothing mentioned about war. Or what tanks are. And definitely nothing that would make a kid understand that war brings death or destruction, let alone in-still fear in them. Just the normal ‘glorification’ of Anzac Day like most aussies do. My kid is year 1. Leila is full of tit.

If a year 1 student brought up the war in Ukraine a teacher would explain it briefly in an age appropriate way.

All public schools acknowledge ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day and their importance would be explained in a way suitable to the school’s cohort of students.

Lessons explicitly focussed on the causes, impact and mechanics of war start in high school.

I didn’t see Leila’s stories but you know she’s just making up content and seeing what gets the most engagement. Such a dishonest and depressing way for her and Ever to live.
I don’t think they would. I think they would skim over it. Personally I would be furious if a teacher tried to explain to my 6 year old what was happening in Ukraine. That’s not a teachers job, that’s a parents job. And in my house, it’s not appropriate whatsoever for children that age to know about it.

Reactions: 7
My son is in grade 2 and I can confirm he hasn't learnt a single thing about war at school yet. It's reasonable to think the tanks would be a bit scary for kids - with just a little bit more effort from Leila that story could have been much more believable 🙄
There wasn't tanks rolling down the streets!

Reactions: 6
How are the love bombs anonymous if you put it all over Instagram that you’re the one distributing them. Does this woman have frontal lobe damage?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she is pissed off that the latest cards say they are from the school as that looks like the school has arranged the cards? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole love bomb thing and how she writes about it and talks about it makes me want to vomit. So a $50- $100 gift voucher (if we even believe that which, let’s face it, we don’t), is supppsed to actually help when you have lost everything or are just trying to clean mould and mud out of your house? It’s a joke. If she actually got thousands like she is stating, give it to people who are feeding people or actually contributing. Narcissism at it’s Leila finest. 🤮

The irony of this narcissist using the phrase “love bomb” to describe her latest scam/declaration of philanthropy is still not lost on me

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she is pissed off that the latest cards say they are from the school as that looks like the school has arranged the cards? 😂
Would not surprise me if that photo was just a photo off the schools app that parents can view LOL

Reactions: 1
I love how Liela won’t say Ever is psychic because she is “just 5” but she knew for sure that Ever was going to grow up and marry a man. Cos’ you know, she just KNEW obviously because she is the only mother left single, philanthropist, freedom fighter, jewellery maker, wild woman of the sun.

• Haha
duck off with the love bombs already Lies! for the love of God, please just walk your bunions to therapy and learn the techniques needed to help you remove that massive ego out of your ignorant self-serving ass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You source from local suppliers and will be working one on one with a silversmith hey Tarah? The ability to lie so easily is so very telling. Integrity below zero. This photos on this thread proves how much of a scammer you really are.

Jesus she is the biggest liar who lies isn't she? She's gotta get an award for bullshit.

• Haha
Lei lei just making sure everyone knows she used the donated money to the “love bomb initiative”….
give it a bone love. No one thinks you’re st Therese

• Haha
  • Heart
‘I’m in a phase of simplifying my life’….well you’ve managed to achieve that Liela, you’re as simple as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I’m in a phase of simplifying my life’….well you’ve managed to achieve that Liela, you’re as simple as they come.
Simplify from what?? She has a small jewellery importing business, does some photography (both which enable her a disproportionate amount of day bathing and reading), a rented house and one young child who spends a portion of her life with her father. HECTIC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.