Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the jewellery always look so black already? I mean, I know why. But it seriously has the same tone as the vending machine jewellery.

Reactions: 4
Aren’t we just so glad SOLEIL has been ‘restocked’ 🥴
Of course it's about to be restocked, she's conned some donation money to fund her cheap tack for another round 🤮

Why does the jewellery always look so black already? I mean, I know why. But it seriously has the same tone as the vending machine jewellery.
Because it's all from the same mass produced factory, I'm honestly baffled how she manages to find even 1 new customer to justify her business. There are higher quality jeeewellls at Kmart

Reactions: 5
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy tit. Now ever can predict the future. I just laughed out loud to myself at school pick up. Such amazing. Many premonition

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy tit. Now ever can predict the future. I just laughed out loud to myself at school pick up. Such amazing. Many premonition
Oh she's tried this one on afew times. It's a very good story isn't it.
If you're so gifted yourself Tarah wouldn't you have known you'll be 'a single mum left pregnant ' and your mum getting sick?
When she first moved into this house she said the house was haunted, I guess so she can do the runner when the rent gets too steep and 'her town' are against her.
Also Tarah, who are 'they' that are against you and you must rise above?

• Heart
Apart from the absolute garbage about her and Ever being psychic, THEY DO NOT TEACH YEAR 1 CHILDREN ABOUT WAR OR THE ARMY…. You dumb duck smh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apart from the absolute garbage about her and Ever being psychic, THEY DO NOT TEACH YEAR 1 CHILDREN ABOUT WAR OR THE ARMY…. You dumb duck smh
She’s cooked. Proper cooked. All those pingers back in her prime has fried her below average brain.

Reactions: 8
At what point does thinking the government is out to get you, paranoia over medicines and believing a child can predict the future become diagnostic criteria of the DSM-5? Was it Lie-la who studied psychology or another one of these beige babes. If it was with her totally finished, legit university degree that she worked SO hard to get I've got no idea why she's playing into several serious mental health issues and pushing off this level of paranoia and delusion as acceptable.

She’s cooked. Proper cooked. All those pingers back in her prime has fried her below average brain.
So Ever hasn’t been at school but has been learning about war at school - she can’t even keep facts straight in one caption?

So much entertainment. Surely she’s due to manifest her twin flame soon, isn’t a partner part of her Divine mission statement?

Manifestations don’t seem to be coming through Leila, maybe you’re just not a great at manifesting unless it comes from a charity.

• Haha
They definitely don't. What a load of shite. Tarah, back it up biatch.

So Ever hasn’t been at school but has been learning about war at school - she can’t even keep facts straight in one caption?

So much entertainment. Surely she’s due to manifest her twin flame soon, isn’t a partner part of her Divine mission statement?

Manifestations don’t seem to be coming through Leila, maybe you’re just not a great at manifesting unless it comes from a charity.
You're good. Thanks for picking that up! Wowsers she is getting lazy with her words of inspiration isn't she

At what point does thinking the government is out to get you, paranoia over medicines and believing a child can predict the future become diagnostic criteria of the DSM-5? Was it Lie-la who studied psychology or another one of these beige babes. If it was with her totally finished, legit university degree that she worked SO hard to get I've got no idea why she's playing into several serious mental health issues and pushing off this level of paranoia and delusion as acceptable.
Yes she is yet to disclose her university degree. She has said she has one on multiple occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WHY IS LEILA HOARDING GIFT CARDS!!!! Seriously wouldn’t she distributing them asap instead of keeping them in her beige hell hole lf a home. Also does anyone know how to change your username? I wasnt feeling creative when i signed up.

Reactions: 6
WHY IS LEILA HOARDING GIFT CARDS!!!! Seriously wouldn’t she distributing them asap instead of keeping them in her beige hell hole lf a home. Also does anyone know how to change your username? I wasnt feeling creative when i signed up.
You can't unfortunately. You've only got 2 posts, just start a new one.

Reactions: 2
They definitely don't. What a load of shite. Tarah, back it up biatch.

You're good. Thanks for picking that up! Wowsers she is getting lazy with her words of inspiration isn't she

Yes she is yet to disclose her university degree. She has said she has one on multiple occasions.
She can't disclose her university degree because I know for a FACT she didn't go to uni!!!!

Reactions: 5
My son is in grade 2 and I can confirm he hasn't learnt a single thing about war at school yet. It's reasonable to think the tanks would be a bit scary for kids - with just a little bit more effort from Leila that story could have been much more believable 🙄

She can't disclose her university degree because I know for a FACT she didn't go to uni!!!!
oh for sure. I never once believed that line. I would suspect she would sit in the low average range on a WAIS. Her lack of critical thinking is out there on show everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️
unfortunately I think it’s gotten to a point in which she believes her own lies.

Reactions: 3
My son is in grade 2 and I can confirm he hasn't learnt a single thing about war at school yet. It's reasonable to think the tanks would be a bit scary for kids - with just a little bit more effort from Leila that story could have been much more believable 🙄
I can also confirm for a fact that E’s previous school never learnt about war, and given the amount of actual days she’s attended this new school, it is very very unlikely they’ve entered into any sort of learning into a topic as deep as war. She’s in Yr 1 for God’s sake.

The only time kids would learn about war at that age is if they do ANZAC day / Remberance Day events at the school and force participation. Most schools dont know because its an ethical thing but I can remember doing ANZAC day ceremonies at school assembly or 1 minute silence on 11/11 from that age

If a year 1 student brought up the war in Ukraine a teacher would explain it briefly in an age appropriate way.

All public schools acknowledge ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day and their importance would be explained in a way suitable to the school’s cohort of students.

Lessons explicitly focussed on the causes, impact and mechanics of war start in high school.

I didn’t see Leila’s stories but you know she’s just making up content and seeing what gets the most engagement. Such a dishonest and depressing way for her and Ever to live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.