Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said a little while ago she got quoted something like 24k to have them removed which is ridiculous, I’ve never seen anyone pay that. She said she puts a little aside weekly towards the surgery but she will continue to try and get them removed for free.

Reactions: 2
No doubt she’s posting this curly haired bullshit as an advertisement for finding the “courage” after stepping g into herself or whatever tit she was on about yesterday. Something along the lines of… “ after following my new guide of stepping into myself, I finally have the courage to be meeeeeee - curly haired friZz and all”… all yours for $899

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said a little while ago she got quoted something like 24k to have them removed which is ridiculous, I’ve never seen anyone pay that. She said she puts a little aside weekly towards the surgery but she will continue to try and get them removed for free.
I can tell you it’s nowhere near that expensive. Not for a straightforward explant. Unless she’s wanting a brand new smaller pair or a lift or something. I mean, they’re massive so that extra skin would need to go somewhere

This woman will stop at nothing. The only one at school with ‘dark skin’??? Sorry what?! She’s bleeping white!!! At best she has a bad orange fake tan. Is she ACTUALLY claiming to be a POC? duck me, that witch can duck off the moon. What a piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can tell you it’s nowhere near that expensive. Not for a straightforward explant. Unless she’s wanting a brand new smaller pair or a lift or something. I mean, they’re massive so that extra skin would need to go somewhere

This woman will stop at nothing. The only one at school with ‘dark skin’??? Sorry what?! She’s bleeping white!!! At best she has a bad orange fake tan. Is she ACTUALLY claiming to be a POC? duck me, that witch can duck off the moon. What a piece of tit.
She's posted pictures of herself as a child before, at best she had slightly olive skin and reddish curly hair. She's a POS not a POC.

Agree this is the new rebrand based on inauthentic "truths", curly hair in 2022, how brave!. Stop fishing for free products Lie's🤡 a quick google will lead you to the curly girl method, but I doubt you could stick it out.

Also, you're a major boss babe who makes 10,000 a month as a jewelry designer, surely you could afford the implant removal by now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's posted pictures of herself as a child before, at best she had slightly olive skin and reddish curly hair. She's a POS not a POC.

Agree this is the new rebrand based on inauthentic "truths", curly hair in 2022, how brave!. Stop fishing for free products Lie's🤡 a quick google will lead you to the curly girl method, but I doubt you could stick it out.

Also, you're a major boss babe who makes 10,000 a month as a jewelry designer, surely you could afford the implant removal by now
My hair is curlier than that and no ones ever called me a Gollywog ffs. duck me, the tit this idiot comes out with. Just when you think she can’t possibly get any more offensive 🤯. This is just too far even for Tarah.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the golliwog name caller was in the same class as the teacher that never told her she wouldn’t graduate?

• Haha
You guys you're being VERY insensitive about this serious issue that NO ONE is BRAVE enough to talk about! The vulnerability that our queen is showing us, it brings me nearly to tears.... She has... *Gasp*... Brace yourself.....

Slightly curly hair.

Now... I know, it's shocking. We didn't know she has lived with this disability for ALL THESE YEARS. I'm humbled by her quiet, stoic grace in how she has born this burden alone. Oh, the lonely road she must have walked! Her being the only person ever to have curly hair. Where did she find the inner steel to be a slightly curly haired girl? How did she do it? These questions will keep me awake tonight.

Silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bored with the floods already? After all those lectures that this was a long haul situation- years, not weeks?
Guys- maybe she just doesn’t have time to straighten it because she spends every spare minute cleaning mould from her Neighbour’s houses....
I rememember this darkskin bullshit in the covid rants. It truly is scum of the earth level. Seriously, at least put some fake tan on if you are going to spew out that bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Bored with the floods already? After all those lectures that this was a long haul situation- years, not weeks?
Guys- maybe she just doesn’t have time to straighten it because she spends every spare minute cleaning mould from her Neighbour’s houses....
I rememember this darkskin bullshit in the covid rants. It truly is scum of the earth level. Seriously, at least put some fake tan on if you are going to spew out that bullshit.
Yes off for a beach walk. duck off Tarah you lying theiving hag.

What’s the tit she’s going in about in that post? I couldn’t read beyond the first sentence of absolute dribble. Anyone care to paraphrase?

Reactions: 3
She has definitely talked about her curly hair before, possibly this very same story 🙄

But she's also experienced reverse racism as a white person 🤔

And made a number of comments about indigenous Australians - didn't she have a fight with one at school? I'm vague on the specifics of that story.

Pick a lane Tarah!

No wonder she deletes and starts over so often. She runs out of stories and has to reuse previous woe is me tales..... 🖕

Reactions: 7
No shock her putrid sister thinks Kanye West very known Mental Health battle and public abuse of Kim K thinks is funny.

Didn't she come from a DV relationship?!
Elle’s ex-husband is religious and she was involved pretty heavily in a church community whilst they were married, she was quick to pack away the crucifix she used to have hanging on her wall and ceased posting religious quotes when they split. Is she laughing because she’s an insensitive dumbbell or because the whole thing is a bit too familiar with her ex?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.