Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. She’s really spiraling.. she needs help on the pronto.
She really does!

It’s odd how often both sisters speak of being authentic and ‘showing up as truth seekers’ etc etc but yet only use filters on their stories and photo shop their images?

The blurred edges on this are such a giveaway but I feel quite sorry for NZ sister as she’s clearly spiralling in her stories and mentioning how she’s on drugs (pain relief). Hopefully she has in person support away from social media.

Attachments

And now she’s gone private.
I hope it’s because she copped a tit load of abuse for the transphobic tit she was posting. Or maybe it’s because she’s about to post even more disgusting drivel
3AC48F30-A6EC-4595-9C13-A8AB5C66B96B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I guess she wanted to stand behind her stance so much she went private? I don’t know whether she’s just too stupid to function to whether she enjoys the negative attention.
Lack 👏🏼 of 👏🏼 Critical 👏🏼 Thinking 👏🏼

In infuriates me that she has any following at all, for any reason.

Reactions: 6
We are edging closer and closer to a full shut down and rebrand. Cue the “This space does not align with me” Although she has made it mighty hard for herself now she has made her personal account her boss babe business account.

Reactions: 6
I guess she wanted to stand behind her stance so much she went private? I don’t know whether she’s just too stupid to function to whether she enjoys the negative attention.
Wow, so stunning and brave Liela👏

The vile cow just needed a vessel to spew her toxic and hateful behaviour at, and this weeks victim is the trans sporting community.

I know it's not her demographic, but I sincerely hope that if any of her followers are an ally or member of the LGBTQ+ community - they drag her ass immediately at full speed into the nearest bin!

Agree that it's more likely that we won't see a cancellation just a new rebrand🤬

Tarah the scientist. Was that a degree in human biology you graduated with Tarah? Please educate us all oh great one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh knew it. That vile piece of tit. I hope everyone comes for her. Everyone. She keeps claiming to have ‘the courage to be disliked’ - well I guess bleeping not Tarah since you’re happy to be transphobic but only in the echo chamber of your own followers. bleeping clown.

She is going to be absolutely blasted by this. As she should. She really just pull anything out of her ass to get followers. How does it affect her? Is this going to change anything in her life? Why is she so triggered if she is a true divine feminine spiritual being? Did her psychic visions tell her she was going to be such a c$%t when she was an adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is my first time posting after following along for a longtime. I have managed to get my hands on her admitting her supplier is said websites followed with messages. Am i allowed to share voice messages on this page? I can't deal with her BS & lies anymore.

Reactions: 15
This is my first time posting after following along for a longtime. I have managed to get my hands on her admitting her supplier is said websites followed with messages. Am i allowed to share voice messages on this page? I can't deal with her BS & lies anymore.
Don’t see why not!!!!!

Reactions: 4
oh- yes please

The old Lei Leis never fails to disappoint on how low she can sink. Has she done 1 minutes research into transgender in sport? Do you think she has any idea about the testing they have to do to prove the testosterone levels are minuscule? No bleeping idea, as usual. Literally the only person I don’t follow 😒 on Instagram who’s followers keep going progressively down. Keep us in the loop tattlers who can see! I refuse to follow this idiot officially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Whaaaaat. Tarah isn't authentic and genuine?

• Haha
Here comes the … “my culture”.. sorry hun, since when?
She's not transphobic so she obviously can't be racist.
If it's such an acceptable thing in her family and her kultchar then why does it bother you so much Tarah? Maybe you should go inside yourself and meditate on it to see why you are so trigggggered. Is your devine feminine goddess abit out of alignment honey?

So you believe you're psychic and have known it since you were a young child but anyone who thinks they are born in wrong body and has known that since a young child is wrong. duck off Tarah.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.