Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even hate watch her lives anymore. She radiates hate and lies. It's bad for my own mental well-being to watch.

Reactions: 8
I got about 27 seconds in and felt exactly the same. In this together fam x
Me too. I just don't care and she is so unstable. I actually just got back from my weekly therapy session one with a university qualified therapist who has credentials. Not one that sells MLM protein powders and 'manifestation courses'. To think Tarah actually thinks that she can be in that realm is hilarious. Soooooo dangerous that these idiots think they have an audience to preach their wisdom too.
For those who also think these woowoo cacoa yoni wankers need to be held accountable for profiting off people there's a great podcast called 'twin flames'. It's about 'love gurus' who get a following and rip them off, play mind games and encourage the lost in love to stalk people. It's Tarah all over along with the divine feminine/ masculine king bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me too. I just don't care and she is so unstable. I actually just got back from my weekly therapy session one with a university qualified therapist who has credentials. Not one that sells MLM protein powders and 'manifestation courses'. To think Tarah actually thinks that she can be in that realm is hilarious. Soooooo dangerous that these idiots think they have an audience to preach their wisdom too.
For those who also think these woowoo cacoa yoni wankers need to be held accountable for profiting off people there's a great podcast called 'twin flames'. It's about 'love gurus' who get a following and rip them off, play mind games and encourage the lost in love to stalk people. It's Tarah all over along with the divine feminine/ masculine king bullshit.
Hope you feel lighter after your appointment beige friend!

Reactions: 6
Hope you feel lighter after your appointment beige friend!
It is a full moon. Time to get my crystal yoni out and read over my boss babe manifestation codes whilst I cry with my hand on my heart at how wonderful the world is and how lucky I am to have manifested buying a Chanel bag and not be the losers in war zones or missing in the floods. My god they just needed to buy their course and align in the feminine energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If (and I really mean if, as we know all her questions come from herself) any of those questions were from real people following her, I find her responses to be so catty and arrogant. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you, Tarah.

Reactions: 2
How old is her older sister who needs a full hysterectomy? I unfortunately had one at age 43 but I'm not going to tell her the difficult time I had for months afterwards. Then again, maybe I should....🤭

Reactions: 1
How old is her older sister who needs a full hysterectomy? I unfortunately had one at age 43 but I'm not going to tell her the difficult time I had for months afterwards. Then again, maybe I should....🤭
She's 40. I had mine at 33 after years of endometriosis hell. It still came back. More oblations and years of hell. Going through menopause in your 30s and early 40s is strange, no one really talks about it. I found my mental health and anxiety really reared it's head after. Hormones are assholes. I wish her the best, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I know alot of women with endometriosis and the females in my family are crippled with it. It's time it got the attention it deserves. I really don't want the next generation to have to go through it, it's debilitating. If it was men putting up with it a cure would have been found a century ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t even deal with her latest post 😂 how many new stories can Liela spin?

Now she’s psychic apparently, I thought she was clairaudient like her sister?

I’m sorry to hear her sister is having a hysterectomy as that must be awful but they both appear to be compulsive liars who will share anything on social media for attention. I wouldn’t even know which parts of their lives to believe 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And there it is ladies & gentlemen, her newest scam will be ripping people off for a clairvoyant reading. Shes got the curly hair gypsy look happening and everything, her crytal ball will be on its way from Alibaba as we speak. She clearly is not selling enough of that hideous Jewelery that looks like its from Lovisa so needs to come up with another money making scam. She's sickening and the biggest scam artist I've ever seen. You're not psychic you're a lunatic Tarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone's been binging Tyler Henry's series on Netflix, she'll grab a notepad soon and start scribbling messages and posting daily Oracle cards.

Just another con that's trending for old Lie's to try on for size

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can not deal anymore with these insta flogs ripping off their followers. For sure she will be offering readings in the future...

I’m out!

Reactions: 3
And let's get ready for Angel card readings at 20 bucks a pop.
A pure con artist. Karma will have its way with you Tarah.

• Heart
Ohhh so she’s been an attention seeking liar since she was a kid….. big shock 😒

• Haha
If you know you know...
This is f##king hilarious.

She's obviously looking for another controversial topic to up her followers and engagement. Trying to get in the daily mail again hey Tarah. Bored of playing mother Teresa of the Northern rivers already are you? You are sooooo predictable!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Adding transphobic to her long list of crappy attributes. You really are a small minded piece of tit Tarah

52FD1526-F6F0-4830-ACF5-A71210A79704.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.