Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old 80’s scrunch dry of the hair? Works every time. Have we ever seen this Polynesian hair before? This is hysterical. Next she’ll be doing a haka or something. Give us strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly why doesn’t she just get a job down at coles or something. I’m by no means dissing anyone that works at the supermarket. It’s a good job and would fit in perfectly hours wise with being #singlemumleftpregnant
Surely she has to be running out of ideas for her next multi faceted business ventures. A course in how to take photos on your iPhone? As in… like you can just google it for free? Give me strength…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No one is freaking out that you have curly hair Tarah. It's humidity season and we all look like that. But good on you for playing the nationality and racial card. I'm also c
Remember that dog tit 'launch night' in Byron?

What a ride.
She got hair extensions.

duck off Tarah you have one grandparent who is part Tongan. You have zero ties to Polynesian culture. You’re bleeping white trash.
Hi Carly, you have more to spill.

Reactions: 1
No one is freaking out that you have curly hair Tarah. It's humidity season and we all look like that. But good on you for playing the nationality and racial card. I'm also c
She got hair extensions.

Why would you think that's Carly? Liela had a few posts ages ago before she deleted for yet another rebrand. She's done a couple on her paternal grandmother being Polynesian, picture and all, the is also how
Tarah justified changing her name to Leila to honour this grandmother who was named Leilani or something like that.. probably bulkshit

Reactions: 3
She got hair extensions.

Nope not Carly 😂

Reactions: 4
Honestly why doesn’t she just get a job down at coles or something. I’m by no means dissing anyone that works at the supermarket. It’s a good job and would fit in perfectly hours wise with being #singlemumleftpregnant
Surely she has to be running out of ideas for her next multi faceted business ventures. A course in how to take photos on your iPhone? As in… like you can just google it for free? Give me strength…
Think the turkey baster baby idea will win.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope not Carly 😂
I'm just teasing. If you are, it's a compliment. I kinda like that chick even though the beige brigade bore me to tears.

Think the turkey baster baby idea will win.
Definitely getting up the duff is her next meal ticket.

Why would you think that's Carly? Liela had a few posts ages ago before she deleted for yet another rebrand. She's done a couple on her paternal grandmother being Polynesian, picture and all, the is also how
Tarah justified changing her name to Leila to honour this grandmother who was named Leilani or something like that.. probably bulkshit
Relax. It was a joke. Back on gomi anyone that seemed close to Tarah was called Carly (or Elle or one of her ex friends). They all are in high regard compared to Tarah. They dodged a bullet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm just teasing. If you are, it's a compliment. I kinda like that chick even though the beige brigade bore me to tears.

Definitely getting up the duff is her next meal ticket.

Relax. It was a joke. Back on gomi anyone that seemed close to Tarah was called Carly (or Elle or one of her ex friends). They all are in high regard compared to Tarah. They dodged a bullet.
I'm relaxed 😜and a former Gomi'er, just didn't catch the sarcasm but then again I am coming off night shifts so not firing on all cylinders!

I'm relaxed 😜and a former Gomi'er, just didn't catch the sarcasm but then again I am coming off night shifts so not firing on all cylinders!
I get it. I just finished my nightshift myself and back for four more this week. We must have manifested ourselves real jobs to pay for our brunches and yoni crystals.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously??? She is trying so hard to be relevant. I’ve seen this bogan walking around and she is just that … a bogan. Her sister Elle is actually quite lovely and polite but this thing takes the cake. She is now apparently armed with $3,000 and has given three gift cards to people??? When are people going to wake up and realise she is a scammer and always has been.. everything about her screams narcissistic every post is about her and her wants and needs never about others even though she tries to make it look that way.

Reactions: 6
I think she looked quite pretty in the first one. But what on earth is going on in the second - in the crotchal area? :oops::eek::oops:
The second one is pure trash. She does look nicer in the first photo than she does now, she has really ruined her face.

Just found this gem.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She actually looked her best pre-boob surgery & OTT filler. I'm all for having whatever makes you feel good & she's not in her 20's anymore, but she has honestly done herself dirty with the fillers. All the Gua sha in the world isn't going to take that puff away

Of course she’s going to look different now, she’s 15 years older. Get all the filler you want, just don’t lie about getting it. She’s also gained a lot of weight so it adds to the puffiness. But yeah we all look different after 15 years so that shouldn’t be a shock to anyone.
The thing I don’t get is her ‘bad decision boobs’. If she’s so successful and she truly didn’t like them, she would’ve had an explant by now.

Of course she’s going to look different now, she’s 15 years older. Get all the filler you want, just don’t lie about getting it. She’s also gained a lot of weight so it adds to the puffiness. But yeah we all look different after 15 years so that shouldn’t be a shock to anyone.
The thing I don’t get is her ‘bad decision boobs’. If she’s so successful and she truly didn’t like them, she would’ve had an explant by now.
She was trying to scab a #spon #gifted #ad e plant surgeon a while ago. There were no takers so this Gold Coast enchrapranoor has left them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.