Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t need to buy the course to know what it says. You just have to “show up” guys. Seriously. Everywhere you go. Show up. That will be $600 please. Pay to my PayPal account if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t need to buy the course to know what it says. You just have to “show up” guys. Seriously. Everywhere you go. Show up. That will be $600 please. Pay to my PayPal account if you will.
And take breaths. Or you might die.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....
If you want a treat… look up Leilani Stead Myspace

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I looked up the MySpace- weird seeing her with friends 😂
Her ABN came up on a search.
Bit perplexed though as I was sure she was grandstanding that she earns over $100K a year, yet Tarah isn’t registered for GST?
Which gives us two scenarios- she is lying to her followers or the tax man.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Except the days she can’t wait to get rid of her
More photos of her feet. No pics or vids of her being victimised for being a single mum left pregnant or not wearing a mask, but has a whole archive of her bunions. Makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I looked up the MySpace- weird seeing her with friends 😂
Her ABN came up on a search.
Bit perplexed though as I was sure she was grandstanding that she earns over $100K a year, yet Tarah isn’t registered for GST?
Which gives us two scenarios- she is lying to her followers or the tax man.
I saw this too. It's so weird to come up first. How many businesses does one need to flop? About the same amount as bogus instagram rebrands it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More photos of her feet. No pics or vids of her being victimised for being a single mum left pregnant or not wearing a mask, but has a whole archive of her bunions. Makes sense!
Those bunions have gotta go. 🤢 maybe, I would donate to her GFM for her to see a podiatrist.

You still wish you weren’t a mother Tarah. Also add this to the pile of things Ever never said.

Attachments

Ever has no joy on her face in those photos. I can just imagine Tarah barking orders at her on that beach - ‘look soulful! Look enlightened! No, not like that!!!’ Also, no one wants a ‘course’ on how to take photos on an iPhone head.

Reactions: 8
Those bunions have gotta go. 🤢 maybe, I would donate to her GFM for her to see a podiatrist.

You still wish you weren’t a mother Tarah. Also add this to the pile of things Ever never said.
This old chestnut. Sadly she left out how she was climbing the corporate and travelling the world when she was left pregnant. She also keeps leaving out she threatened abortion, suicide and violence to Evers father oh and held a knife to him. So....

She must be taking the piss. She reads here. We'll get a soulful Sunday beach and bathtub shot by 6pm tonight I guarantee it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's always on about her needs but doesn't seem to consider that her child has needs too.

So she’s given donated money to a friend.
THIS!!!! Soooooo dodgy! I can't believe (well... I can...) she did this and doesn't think it's wrong! Notice also she didn't mention how much this "love bomb" was for. Maybe the balance of the donations?

duck off Tarah you have one grandparent who is part Tongan. You have zero ties to Polynesian culture. You’re bleeping white trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.