Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of advice is f with them like they f with you?! This bleeds revenge, spite, and absolute hatred. She’s disgusting. I’m gutted I missed the live. Sounds like a good one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Such Golde! Guuuuuyyyyssss, she is protecting her divine feminine energy. It’s a bad vibes free zone. People who complain about her cheap arse products that she lays in bed making while watching the sunset through her frosted window are just jealous witches who she doesn’t align with. Warrior boss babe philanthropic wild woman just doesn’t have time anymore to be charitable…she’s busy reading how to be a wild witch and quoting bullshit to justify her complete lack of social skills and ability to connect with anyone. So much insight and reflection 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg this live. Saying how most brides are f*&k wits and so hard to deal with. Not a f*&king vibe guys.
She is SO rude.
Then someone on the live asked when is she giving them their money back and Lie-la went off. Sah professional.
View attachment 1146980
The guy should go to A Current Affair with this. If TaraH wants to be famous, let’s make the bish famous! Probably not the way she wants to go viral. She’s probably blocked the guy by now, and he can’t be the only one Liela has ripped off.

She definitely hasn’t gone to uni. Do either of her sisters ever get tired of the compulsive lies?

Reactions: 5
She absolutely did NOT go to university at all! Hell, she only lasted one month as a flight attendant! She was never any kind of "climbing the corporate ladder" person.
What happened? Did she get the sack?

I think her comment re going to uni was a reply to a comment saying she didn't go to uni and she replied something like - oh so I didn't go to uni didn't I? Hmm
Or something like that.

Agree. She has said she is university educated therefore can read and critique data. Her words not mine. You either finished uni or didn't Tarah.

One month? Omg, she makes out she was a jet setting woman of the world.
But guyssss she’s been to Bali!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reading this makes so much sense!

It explains why she:

1 - doesn’t have a successful business or career.
2 - doesn’t have a relationship or have previously had any healthy ones including relationships with her sister/Mum.
3 - has very few friends (does she have any? We never hear of them).
Not feeling pushed to over deliver when starting out in business is so wise! Just be average and disappoint people with tacky AliExpress pendants so they ask for a refund ✨🥰✨ f#ckwith them like they f#ck with you as she so eloquently says #manifestyourdreams
This is TOTALLY what top business mentors recommend. Never overdeliver. Don’t focus on customer service. Mail stuff out when you have time. $10k per month will just walk in the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole family are fucked
The older sisters appear to be really similar. This writing could be Liela. I have a couple of friends back in NZ who knew her through hospitality and they have said it’s common knowledge that she really wants to be an influencer and would often tell stories that didn’t turn out to be true (moving to the Pacific Islands to be a scuba instructor, being sponsored to do a road trip by a brand etc).

It’s quite sad, maybe that was their way of coping as kids. Making up stories and day dreaming and it’s carried on into adult life without psychiatric support?

Oooffttt shots fired from sissy!?
I really hope Elle keeps her distance for her own sake. She seems really sweet and it’s great she’s working full time to support her beautiful family which wouldn’t be easy with three (?) kids.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What happened? Did she get the sack?

I think her comment re going to uni was a reply to a comment saying she didn't go to uni and she replied something like - oh so I didn't go to uni didn't I? Hmm
Or something like that.
She QUIT. Just like all the other jobs & businesses she quits. She hated being a flight attendant.

But guyssss she’s been to Bali!!!!
She has been to Bali twice. One time she went with a friend, she had no money & spent the entire time in her room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE She has been to Bali twice. One time she went with a friend, she had no money & spent the entire time in her room.
[/QUOTE]

WTF? I went to Bali at 21, full time Uni student with a part time job and it was soooo cheap we extended our holiday by 5 days 🤣 and I was pretty broke! No wonder she has to constantly read self help books.

• Haha
I need to know who she has ripped off. It doesn't even sound jewl related to me. Probably someone that donated money to her then realised she's a fraud.

What kind of advice is f with them like they f with you?! This bleeds revenge, spite, and absolute hatred. She’s disgusting. I’m gutted I missed the live. Sounds like a good one.
The kind of advice that someone with deep seeded anger issues has- someone that comes from a place of hatred and loathing for others (and I believe at the core, for herself). Liela you’d be much better off taking Michelle Obama’s advice that when they go low, you go high….sadly I can’t ever see that happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need to know who she has ripped off. It doesn't even sound jewl related to me. Probably someone that donated money to her then realised she's a fraud.
I was thinking possibly a photo shoot? She’s already got a bad review for her lack of professionalism and delivering promised products.

Liela’s burning bridges everywhere she goes! 🍿

Let’s see how far that arrogance gets you in 10 years Lie’s. I have consulted with my Angels and all of my Clair’s are tingling!…they see a criminal fraud charge in your future and you’re fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.