Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsure if there is even an ABN connected to the photography or jewellery business… has anyone here actually done business with Lie-lah?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There is definitely a cycle here. New man? New grift? Break the cycle Liela babes! Get a (qualified) therapist, maybe a job, some structure in your life, anything!
Do it for Ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s coming is… “I’ve had so many people from this community reach out in my DMs checking if I’m ok because I’ve been quiet. The truth is…. I’m not.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s coming is… “I’ve had so many people from this community reach out in my DMs checking if I’m ok because I’ve been quiet. The truth is…. I’m not.”
Word for word.. it’s just been a lot… you know. Going through a natural disaster.. because I’m an empath

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Word for word.. it’s just been a lot… you know. Going through a natural disaster.. because I’m an empath
I just have this ability to absorb others pain and it just takes it out of me so I need to check out sometimes…

Under a photo of her bunion in a bath with an upside down book and candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has this been a pattern before? Feel a bit disappointed I’m new to this wild ride of strange behaviour and lies 😆
She’s so predictable she’s honestly has had me believing I’m a psychic 🔮
Not that I’m looking to give Alice any revenue but there’s over 600 pages on Gomi devoted to Liela’s lies & patterns, dating back to 2017 if you have a spare week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Elle is back to hanging with the ex BFF/sister wife even after all that bitching. Seems she never learns.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.