Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's out there dating and trying to find her twin flame for the seventeen thousandth time or she'll go for a freebie sperm donor?
I think she'll go back to being the 'dating ' guru again soon, I'm sure there's a poem about true love and heart led manifestation of letting a guy sit at her ugly public toilet looking table she can pull out of her ass whilst she's having a soul day.
My guess is the next guy she somehow ropes in will be the victim. Miraculously falls pregnant with “the contraception failed” story. I honestly don’t feel like she has it in her to go down the sperm donor route. I feel like she would always need to have someone there to blame everything on. Or to palm the kid off to. Just like the old single mum left pregnant story she’s ran with for duck knows how many years now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hold up. If lei lei was completely surrounded by water, ignored x2 evacuation orders - why the duck would you jump in your car today- presumably with ever, to take photos.

Reactions: 5
She really just got on stories and said she’s been given evacuation orders but she’s just laying in bed…. What a selfish stupid witch. God forbid the floods rose and then others have to put themselves in danger to come and save her… she’s just desperate to put up another go fund me… funds are running dry and we all know no one’s buying your stupid manifesting books. Not a lot for her to lose, she’s only renting so won’t have to pay if the house is destroyed by flood waters

Reactions: 6
It’s so frustrating when she’s “going to try and get some sleep” but the rain is so heavy. She’s SO insensitive.

Reactions: 1
She really just got on stories and said she’s been given evacuation orders but she’s just laying in bed…. What a selfish stupid witch. God forbid the floods rose and then others have to put themselves in danger to come and save her… she’s just desperate to put up another go fund me… funds are running dry and we all know no one’s buying your stupid manifesting books. Not a lot for her to lose, she’s only renting so won’t have to pay if the house is destroyed by flood waters
and she didn't even give a proper reason as to why she can't evacuate - just that she 'can't'
what the actual hell?! this is an emergency situation - you don't just get to choose whether you're going to obey lawful orders
but then again, why would anyone be surprised??this is how she's been behaving for the last two years with holding the line as a sovereign citizen when people in authority have tried to tell her what to do
People die in these situations when they choose not to leave - fires & floods - if you're told to go you need to go.
Hope she's got all her crystals charged.

Reactions: 5
They will come to your door and force you to leave if there is an evacuation order.

They do also send generalised texts warning and recommending they leave.

It is undoubtedly a very serious and scary situation but honestly I don't believe she is at risk. Those stories were for attention and to make this about her. The fact that she said she knows she'll be able to help if she needs it was absolutely ridiculous - allegedly they already offered help and you declined it. If you need help now your just wasting resources.

I live in Brisbane and Sunday night I received an urgent evacuation recommended text if I live in an at risk area. I don't - my house is absolutely fine. One of my friends was forced to leave her house - SES were going back and forth in her street. She had no option to stay. Water was already at her lower floor door and still rising.

Most evac centres take pets too - so she can't use her dog as an excuse. Looking for sympathy when people have lost absolutely everything is new level of low for her.

My mum, Aunt and extended family are in Murwillumbah (just outside) I haven't heard from them in 2 days. I feel they are safe as they are sensible people, up high and have gone through many floods. But you not getting to sleep is really kind of not important Tarah. Also, if you get evacuation orders but you can drive around??
One thing I agree with is all these instagram idiots posting their 'thoughts' and 'well wishes'. duck off with your abundance and manifestation bullshit right now.
If I see one more MLM idiot post about Ukraine or the heartbreaking floods then show them drinking their cacoa and reading their personal life goal bullshit I'll scream. Sooo out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 9
Not Liela lecturing others on exploitation during a tragedy.

Can't wait to see Liela out there helping others.

That whole post is opportunistic in itself, Liela the martyr. What a short memory this head has now that it's her life that is being impacted by a disaster and grief within her community.

I'm sure everyone who lost a loved one to Covid will sympathise with her plight....

Now let's see how many days go by until she's back on her b.s conning people to purchase her divine bullshit pdf file or AliExpress junk

Reactions: 4
She is down that way, I'm not sure exactly where. It's not the whole town through, not all the houses will flood. She may well be flooded in and not able to leave her house until water recedes but I doubt her house is in immediate danger.

I just don't buy her "was told to leave but can't" story. I think she got the general warning. If she really did have to evacuate I'm sure we'd get plenty of stories about that from her.

Either way it will be scary for Ever. It's horrible situation. My kids schools are flooded and closed, even though our house is fine it's hard for them to understand. Plus many of their friends will affected.

I do hope they are all ok but I have little patience for people who are making this awful situation into a poor me story.

Reactions: 2

That whole post is opportunistic in itself, Liela the martyr. What a short memory this head has now that it's her life that is being impacted by a disaster and grief within her community.

I'm sure everyone who lost a loved one to Covid will sympathise with her plight....

Now let's see how many days go by until she's back on her b.s conning people to purchase her divine bullshit pdf file or AliExpress junk
I'm in the flood (safe and dry) I also was in the 2011/13 floods.

Can't wait to see Liela out there helping others.

I think her rant could be aimed at her 'soul sisters' Jess Schembri and Kirra Love. Which I agree with, no one cares about your divine mission statement and eye bleeping yourself when they are losing everything. People didn't 'manifest' this 'bad luck' you absolute dickheads.

Sorry that past post made zero sense and I can't seem to delete it. Anyho, I was in the 2011/13 floods and again in this one. My thoughts are with everyone going through this and if anyone is in need of help around the Brisbane, Ipswich or GoldCoast region (or anywhere) Clothes, food, toiletries, dog food, nappies, linen, medication etc . Please message me. I feel so useless and am off work this week.

She is down that way, I'm not sure exactly where. It's not the whole town through, not all the houses will flood. She may well be flooded in and not able to leave her house until water recedes but I doubt her house is in immediate danger.

I just don't buy her "was told to leave but can't" story. I think she got the general warning. If she really did have to evacuate I'm sure we'd get plenty of stories about that from her.

Either way it will be scary for Ever. It's horrible situation. My kids schools are flooded and closed, even though our house is fine it's hard for them to understand. Plus many of their friends will affected.

I do hope they are all ok but I have little patience for people who are making this awful situation into a poor me story.
She'll be claiming the cash from Govt no doubt. So her ridiculous rent will be covered for afew more weeks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
My guess is the next guy she somehow ropes in will be the victim. Miraculously falls pregnant with “the contraception failed” story. I honestly don’t feel like she has it in her to go down the sperm donor route. I feel like she would always need to have someone there to blame everything on. Or to palm the kid off to. Just like the old single mum left pregnant story she’s ran with for duck knows how many years now 🙄
Contraception is BAD apparently according to Dr Tarah.

Reactions: 1
Hahahahahahahahahaha Tarah trying to school people on what a sense of community is when she won’t even wear a bleeping mask during a pandemic because FrEeDoM. Ohhhh you think everyone should be helping each other NOW do you?! I hope they bleeping leave you out there to rot. The irony of her situation - complaining that other people are getting on with their lives while she’s in a flooded area. HoW dArE tHeY!!! Kind of like saying ‘what pandemic, I’m living my life’ during an actual pandemic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Its so good how she's kept her page purely for business now, just like she said she was going to....

Oh wait :rolleyes:

• Haha
Hahahahahahahahahaha Tarah trying to school people on what a sense of community is when she won’t even wear a bleeping mask during a pandemic because FrEeDoM. Ohhhh you think everyone should be helping each other NOW do you?! I hope they bleeping leave you out there to rot. The irony of her situation - complaining that other people are getting on with their lives while she’s in a flooded area. HoW dArE tHeY!!! Kind of like saying ‘what pandemic, I’m living my life’ during an actual pandemic.
I nearly fell off my chair when she went off about people being opportunistic to sell garbage workshops and the like... um, Leila? Aren't you selling a workbook for 80 mf dollars? And marking up bastardised AliExpress jewellery isn't exactly a higher calling either.
Ignoring public health orders may be fine for you, but at least think of your daughter. Unfortunately I think it's only real for Leila when it happens to her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.