Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
TW
I suspect that many of Leila’s genuine followers are vulnerable and uneducated. Some are looking for healing in all the wrong places. All this manifestation/we create our own path/choose our emotions bullshit is another form of victim blaming/toxic positivity (much like ARR). No one is responsible for the abuse perpetrated on them…the blame sits entirely with the perpertrator.

Sadly Liela’s followers won’t achieve healing through her bullshit “mentoring”. She has zero training in trauma and is likely to do more harm.

Sadly there is zero accountability for “wellness warriors” who do such harm.

Reactions: 12

J0J0

VIP Member
Leilani no one cares about your thoughts on the Ukraine invasion. And there’s no ‘reason’ for it despite what your woo woo crystals say. War is senseless

Justbeige

VIP Member
My friends house flooded in Brisbane - so our group of friends pooled OUR OWN money to buy her some gift vouchers.

It's doing the bare minimum as a good person to help the people you care about. We aren't doing it for accolades and she is not even using her own money so accolades are even less applicable.

That's if she's doing it at all. It's all her word with zero proof at this stage. Just like every single other story she puts out.

There are other more helpful things she could be doing to support these people
Yep. I did a massive few hundred dollar order for a legit disaster management for cleaning supplies, they haven't picked up yet (because I have no doubt they are over whelmed and working their asses off).
I recently had major back surgery so can only do light duties at work (which I still do 100h p/w) and have signed up to volunteer. Driving 3h to Lismore each way to drop off supplies isn't something I should be doing but it's the least I can do. I don't want praise, won't be taking pictures and definitely won't be praising myself about it. It's literally the least I can do. I wish I could do more and as soon as my surgery is cleared I'll be doing everything in coming months and years, quietly. Because I don't want or need head pats nor do I need to prove myself. I have no doubt many who read here have donated and helping out as much as possible also without needing to make a production of it.
Tarah was going off about people filming and telling people to have respect and how tacky it was to post about it but then uses the tragedy to put herself in the top spot of hero. Not that we would expect anything else from her.

Ok, so there is nowhere near a million protesters in Canberra.
They are camped illegally on the Epic site.
There was a Lifeline Bookfair there that opened yesterday. It’s been two years since Lifeline has been able to hold the full fair which generated the bulk of their income.
I went yesterday and was verbally abused by a gaggle of middle aged men as I was wearing a mask. Groups of unmasked people were shouting, swearing and generally being intimidating.
Last night, more campers (or the FluTrucksKlan as they are also called) arrived and ripped down the fences, parking in the reserved disabled spots outside the Bookfair.
It’s been canned for today after concerns for safety.
The protesters are also off to the AIS to intimidate the primary school kids getting vaxxed today. So nice.
Completely over this covert ableist, misogynistic and feral behaviour under the guise of “freedom fighting”

• Wow
  • Heart

Slaykay

Chatty Member
BB4EDD5C-98B9-428C-9BD3-54821DB692FE.jpg

for you cheap bitches who won’t handover $2000to do manifesting course created by an uneducated, narcissist. But I still want your money.
sorry Leila weren’t you just saying last week how it’s disgusting people are promoting courses when people are suffering?
She’s so calculated, jump on the bandwagon of ‘helping the community’ build up followers and then just as they are super vulnerable and looking at how to move forward you jump in with your rubbish!
I wish there was a way to regulate this utter rubbish that’s put out and promoted as helping people. The rest of us that work in social services and mental health actually had to study and get qualified to do so!

• Heart
  • Wow

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Bored with the floods already? After all those lectures that this was a long haul situation- years, not weeks?
Guys- maybe she just doesn’t have time to straighten it because she spends every spare minute cleaning mould from her Neighbour’s houses....
I rememember this darkskin bullshit in the covid rants. It truly is scum of the earth level. Seriously, at least put some fake tan on if you are going to spew out that bullshit.

J0J0

VIP Member
The rant was hilarious-it was like watching a parody of her taking a dig at herself. 🤣🤣🤣
However I’m genuinely beginning to wonder if she has an intellectual disability- not saying that as a slur, genuinely wondering.

Reactions: 11

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Tarah has done nothing to actually help this town. There is a huge volunteer hub run right down the road from her home on the hill and many of us have been there coordinating volunteer help, ADF and navy jobs and also directing the police since day one. Many of us have not had a day off since the flooding started. If she actually volunteered her time she would know how much the citizens of this town have actually done and raised through legitimate go fund me accounts that are actually spent on flood victims. We are also sending out 1500 hot meals a day whist having built a makeshift supermarket free of charge for those affected which includes food, pertrol, gurneys, you name it. Not once have I seen her there with the actual volunteers, she’s all for show! Let’s see if she makes an appearance at the hub this flood because we’re still there!
Amazing. You guys are all incredible - I’m so sorry for what you’re still going through.

• Heart

DunningKrugerEffect

So let me get this right…this Crystal chick sells a course she runs to help other women manifest and design their dream home, meanwhile she is living in a room in Liela’s rental? Oh the irony. What an absolute flog.
They bought "a love fern... With olives on it!"

?????

Dumb beige manifestation solo mamas much have homing beacons for their own kind. One flick through the Crystal person's stories is enough to see why this is Lie-Lie's mate. Or... Roommate... Or "manifestation coach"... ?? Personal Bunnings shopper???

Also... Crystal is revisiting a beach to bask in the glory of herself needing a business coach and a business mentor etc etc etc in order to "manifest" her dreams of painting everything she sees white and beige. Thank f**K she teaches a course on how to do this... There's such a need for this important work.

• Haha

skinnypiccolo

She starts off with hundreds and thousands and then it turns to 1 million. Bit of a difference!
Hundreds and thousands? Is she making fairy bread?
An esteemed writer such as Leila TaraH Stead would know that it’s hundreds OF thousands.
This also clearly demonstrates that the bish can’t count.

• Haha

Gretelgottago

The gall of this woman to preach about children being bullied when she was and always will be her own daughters number one bully.

she makes me sick.

I’m going to take a guess here… but no one. Not one single person has ever in the history of time ever asked why you don’t have rugs. What an absolutely bizarre thing to make up.

• Haha

So many of you have asked

I am pretty sure from the age of 6 you have to start working with parents next to get skills and job ready before they turn 8 ad you move from parenting payment single to newstart or whatever the dole is called now. its a massive drop. You can continue to get FTB but your pension becomes the dole what is like 600 a fortnight instead of the pension at close to 900 plus all the benefits of the pension card
I love how Liela tries to tell people to get a job in comment sections but has been a government leech for the majority of her adult life.

I have a friend who unfortunately was scarred working at a gov funded Job Provider last year whilst she was between other more fulfilling employment, she said that single parents get a lot of support and leniency for those two years from when their youngest child turns 6 and until they are 8, they are also the hardest group to get motivated to find work for many factors, mostly because of generational government reliance, lack of experience or plain ol’laziness. Of course that isn’t the case with everyone but we all know that Liela wouldn’t tolerate some lowly government employee dictating to her when she can or can’t have a soul day.

Once Ever turns 8, if Liela is’nt out there looking for X amount of jobs per week or doing a short course such as cert 3 in aged care/disability etc she will need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a certified course or in paid employment or volunteering for a minimum of 15 hours per week otherwise her jobseeker payment will get cut off.

I can’t imagine Liela doing any of those things except claiming to be a full-time student in the most woo’est of a certified course she can do online, but the thought of her volunteering at a local op-shop and getting yelled at by psychopathic customers would be true poetic justice.

I think we should start taking bets on how long it will be until she gets pregnant with a “surprise’ miracle who was calling to her from the spiritual world….

Also, no one who is experiencing the worst of the floods want to see your skanky ass relaxing in a bath with a book. Read the room you fucking Gronk

Last edited:
  • Heart

therealsmilf

VIP Member
There are people missing but it's certainly not 100s. And it is absolutely a terrible thing, but the way she is begging for sympathy is just so sickening. She is so very unaffected by this and making it all about her infuriates me!!

I'm single mum in Brisbane and my both my kids schools have been shut ALL WEEK. So I've been solo at home while working!! But our house is completely fine - so apart from feeling extra frazzled this week I'm so grateful for everything that we do have.

Maybe you try that Leila instead of complaining 7 million times per day 😡

ThisGorjuzpiece

How are the love bombs anonymous if you put it all over Instagram that you’re the one distributing them. Does this woman have frontal lobe damage?

• Haha

showinguphere

Chatty Member
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....

• Haha
  • Wow