Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked her angels last night and woke up this morning to check her calendar and discovered it was full for the month??

So how does that work, you imbecile? Did everybody book out January overnight? Or have they all filled your schedule in since your Christmas holiday but you didn’t realize it and this morning is the first time you’ve checked your calendar this year? Clearly you knew you didn’t have any bookings AT ALL for the first 6 days of January if you didn’t need to check your calendar until this morning, only to discover you were sah busy!

When you are so stupid you can’t even tell a lie competently then you are pretty bleeping stupid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, I can’t stop laughing! This lying head!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴
She‘s gone in and blocked out all of her sessions in her calendar and says she is completely booked up for January except for 5 sessions left. I looked at her calendar the day before yesterday and her entire month was open practically. I wish I would have taken screenshots.
She read here and realized folks could tell she wasn’t getting any bookings so had to manipulate the calendar. She’ll need to make money though so pretty soon she will be saying to let her know if you want to have an after hours or weekend reading she’ll try to fit you in or put you on a waitlist. Then she’ll miraculously suddenly have some openings each day and to DM her fast if you want them.

View attachment 1858276

@itsnotaboutthepasta - You were in her calendar yesterday to grab that screenshot. What did it look like then? I’m just curious when she started blocking off all of these appointments. Just since you posted your screenshot of the 18th she has blocked out two hours that day. 😂

Too good! She had full availability for all of the days open, every five minutes in fact. I wish I took screenshots now. Im laughing so hard, she’s such a phony!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Formatting really isn't my friend with these recaps! If anyone knows of a good pages to jpeg converter let me know.

I've added to the initial document to try and tidy it up so The Ding Dong season starts around page 81. The screenshots got all messed up and I lost my patience so it's a bit out of order in places but it's so fun having the screen shots I couldn't leave them out.

Reminded me of my University cram sessions, Lie-La will know ALL about that given how long she spent at Uni lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Formatting really isn't my friend with these recaps! If anyone knows of a good pages to jpeg converter let me know.

I've added to the initial document to try and tidy it up so The Ding Dong season starts around page 81. The screenshots got all messed up and I lost my patience so it's a bit out of order in places but it's so fun having the screen shots I couldn't leave them out.

Reminded me of my University cram sessions, Lie-La will know ALL about that given how long she spent at Uni lol.
You are a bloody gem!

Thanks again @DaisyNZ! Wowza.

A quick aside - occassionally I’ll pop over to Craig Cassidy’s page to see what kind of bullshit he’s peddling. I had to screen-grab these gems. The "king" that was the divine masculine to Leila’s divine feminine for a little while is an ardent follower of Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson. Tells you everything you need to know about the kind of clowns she is attracted to.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I meant to comment on her Q&A the other day which said she doesn’t share her life anymore….what doesn’t she share? She posts her every thought, beach walk, dance in the kitchen, everything she eats….the last time she did anything interesting was the 22 hours of driving with NZ sister and they filmed every second of that trip 🤷🏽‍♀️ she would share her bowel movements if she thought it would increase her engagement.

She even shared her daughter having a spat on the more recent caravan park trip.

I meant to comment on her Q&A the other day which said she doesn’t share her life anymore….what doesn’t she share? She posts her every thought, beach walk, dance in the kitchen, everything she eats….the last time she did anything interesting was the 22 hours of driving with NZ sister and they filmed every second of that trip 🤷🏽‍♀️ she would share her bowel movements if she thought it would increase her engagement.

She even shared her daughter having a spat on the more recent caravan park trip.
I thought that was hilarious too. I can just imagine it: Someone asked me about my bowel movements the other day. They said, ‘How do you handle the stress of taking a dump as a single mum?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks @DaisyNZ for that epic trip down memory lane. The goldèn age of Ding Dong.

Forgot about the saving of the bees! Ridiculous. How stupid does she think we are. 😂

• Haha
Thanks again @DaisyNZ! Wowza.

A quick aside - occassionally I’ll pop over to Craig Cassidy’s page to see what kind of bullshit he’s peddling. I had to screen-grab these gems. The "king" that was the divine masculine to Leila’s divine feminine for a little while is an ardent follower of Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson. Tells you everything you need to know about the kind of clowns she is attracted to.
Omg. He is awful. I had to stop myself as the driving and filming sent me into a rage. Old bulgy eyes and his masculine bullshit.

But it's high vibrational.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ding ding and his period basket lives on over at Nicole’s Instagram. How great. Shane we can’t see the awkward kitchen dances that are sure to be happening daily. I feel like I am speaking for the group when I say that we miss them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TBF ding dong wasn’t the best catch with his two short marriages at a young age. So maybe Leila dodged a bullet. But losing your man to a friend would have to suck, so at least she has suffered a little (which in this case is good).

• Haha
Ding ding and his period basket lives on over at Nicole’s Instagram. How great. Shane we can’t see the awkward kitchen dances that are sure to be happening daily. I feel like I am speaking for the group when I say that we miss them.
Nope, we didn’t see a thing for 7 months except for a couple of cryptic flower posts from Nicole, did we?

Imagine how differently that relationship might have played out for Leila if she hadn’t smugly announced that he was her soulmate Prince Charming 2 weeks in with long nauseating posts and pics of her new “family” plastered all over her socials like a love sick teenager? Maybe Dion and Nicole are actually better suited together or maybe it was Leila’s psycho obsession with him that freaked him the duck out and into the nearest bed. Although he does seem like a smarmy love bomber so who knows.

I wonder if the coordinated couple pics on each of their profiles means that they are engaged? Leila must be spinning today!

Reactions: 8
Fun fact
Nicole’s daughter is her step daughter from her previous relationship with her sons father.
that to me screams good parenting and in it for the kids.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.