Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh has she been to Bali before? That must have been before I knew about her.
I know for a fact that she's actually been to Bali twice. One time with her ex-bestie Carly. Tarah had no money & stayed in the room the entire time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was wondering today how many friends she’s lost over the years. I read in the recap she would go on lives and rant about Carly not being a good friend because she didn’t support her? I think that was 2018?

Who else did she hang out with but no longer does? You rarely see her with friends and the ones that stick around don’t seem to see her very often anyway.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering today how many friends she’s lost over the years. I read in the recap she would go on lives and rant about Carly not being a good friend because she didn’t support her? I think that was 2018?

Who else did she hang out with but no longer does? You rarely see her with friends and The ones that stick around don’t seem to see her very often anyway.
Oh yes she went on a huge rant on a live about Carly and co when they had their falling out. She was a total psycho witch. She never named who she was talking about but it was very obvious it was about them. It must have been maybe just after Evers second birthday? I remember she had a birthday party for ever and not long after they fell apart. Still unsure the real reason but I would imagine they were stoked they could escape her 😂

Oh has she been to Bali before? That must have been before I knew about her.
Don’t forget Dubbo too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is wrong with her?? Why does she have to have a mocking tone about the sweet love hearts that Ever made for her room?
“Don’t you love it when they make crafts?“ and laughing at her. SMH.
They are charming and give her room color and life! Unlike the drab beige envelope Leila insists on living in.
bleeping hell, let the little girl be creative and explore her personality.
Every time she uses that reductive tone with Ever, as of she is silly and what she does is unimportant, it imprints on that baby’s psyche.
Mean ass.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the hell is wrong with her?? Why does she have to have a mocking tone about the sweet love hearts that Ever made for her room?
They are charming and give her room color and life! Unlike the drab beige envelope Leila insists on living in.
Every time she uses that reductive tone with Ever, as of she is silly and what she does is unimportant, it imprints on that baby’s psyche.
Mean ass.

Yep. She’s a massive bleep. Her beautiful daughters heart must be crushed hearing her laugh at it. duck Tarah.

Reactions: 7
Mean ass.
I thought the same. What a horrible mole. Children have nothing to give us but their artwork and things they create and she has to belittle her like that and laugh in front of her. It’s completely unsurprising that Tarah has no friends when she treats the one person who she’s meant to love the most like absolute tit. duck her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe Tarah is sniggering because Ever did arts & crafts at her Dad’s house? Didn’t Ever just come back to Tarah?

Reactions: 3
I thought the same. What a horrible mole. Children have nothing to give us but their artwork and things they create and she has to belittle her like that and laugh in front of her. It’s completely unsurprising that Tarah has no friends when she treats the one person who she’s meant to love the most like absolute tit. duck her.
The fact that her reaction would be to laugh at her creations at all, in front of her, behind her back or to total strangers 😳, is so bleeping twisted I can’t hardly get my head around it. I saw those and thought, awe, how cheerful and lovely! And she’s not even my kid!

Reactions: 9
The hearts are super cute! Poor Ever, she’s probably just trying to add some colour into that beige room ☹

I know some people are into that look still but it just looks so boring. Like a staged house for a real estate listing with no personality.

I don’t know how this woman chops and changes “careers” and makes a dime. Photography was probably her most profitable business (not saying she was good at it) but I’m shocked she left that behind for this non sense

Reactions: 9
It’s so funny how she posts these little quotes as though they mean something. It’s Tarah sitting in her own insecurity trying to make a passive aggressive swipe at someone from her past who wouldn’t put up with her bullshit.
it’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it Tarah?

24C276BC-4BC8-40F1-A5F6-2E77789E8672.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand Leila as much as the next person but I actually feel a bit sorry for her with that whole Dion leaving her for her friend situation. She’s still a c word though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand Leila as much as the next person but I actually feel a bit sorry for her with that whole Dion leaving her for her friend situation. She’s still a c word though lol.
I don’t think that’s what actually happened. I think they split up, and then he connected with Nicole. If she had actually been cheated on, she would be playing the victim card constantly about it.

Reactions: 8
Dion is obviously a crappy guy - and Nicole can't have been that a good friend to start dating her friends ex, either while they were together or just after. I don't see Nicole getting her happy ending based on his previous relationships.

Leila probably dodged a bullet there - but as if she wouldn't go after her friends partner if he showed her any attention. She's probably done it previously.

And after her intense posting swearing she'd found the love of her life after a few weeks - it's no wonder he ran away.

• Haha
Sorry. I call it K-A-R-M-A.

• Haha
It’s so funny how she posts these little quotes as though they mean something. It’s Tarah sitting in her own insecurity trying to make a passive aggressive swipe at someone from her past who wouldn’t put up with her bullshit.
it’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it Tarah?

View attachment 1864287
Her use of italics always gets me, the emphasis is always so random, and it makes what is already poorly written so hard to read and make sense of.

• Haha
Mean ass.
and look how small Ever's bedroom is in leilas 'dream more expensive house in the country'.

I don’t think that’s what actually happened. I think they split up, and then he connected with Nicole. If she had actually been cheated on, she would be playing the victim card constantly about it.
I think so too, I do wonder who Liela was referring to during that road trip with NZ sister? When she said she found out something so shocking about a friend that if she wasn’t so spiral and divine it would have shook her to her core? 🤣 It can’t have been Nicole as everyone knew she was with DingDong by then.

I’m totally speculating but given that Nicole and Leilas’s mutual friends (and sister) still seem on good terms with her I think it’s most likely DingDong chased her after they split.

I wonder if she has a period basket?!!

Her use of italics always gets me, the emphasis is always so random, and it makes what is already poorly written so hard to read and make sense of.
She tries so hard to sound spiritual and deep but it’s just a word salad with no meaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.