Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the top comments last thread was “listen here zebra pants” needs to be in the title so here it is! We are coming up to the end of the latest scam and her cash grabs are getting more outlandish, I’m sure this thread will move faster than her relationship with ding dong did, tattle on!

Shoutout to @muchsmartmanybrain for such a quotable quote. You should treat yourself to a naked psychic medium session with the Soulfull (of tit) Space. Don’t forget the two underscores when booking - the other soulfull spaces are (also) scammers. For maximum results make sure you are open (I.e. your social media profiles are public).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thing 98746975 that never happened…. Has anyone else noticed how Leila & other “ influencers “ / parasites are always having random conversations with a “ girlfriend “ or “ client “ . Please ladies be more original with your lies.
Why would someone pay $200 for a reading if they didn’t think they would be blown away?
And I know the reading never happened and the client isn’t real but that is not a hilarious conversation that needs sharing immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the top comments last thread was “listen here zebra pants” needs to be in the title so here it is! We are coming up to the end of the latest scam and her cash grabs are getting more outlandish, I’m sure this thread will move faster than her relationship with ding dong did, tattle on!

Shoutout to @muchsmartmanybrain for such a quotable quote. You should treat yourself to a naked psychic medium session with the Soulfull (of tit) Space. Don’t forget the two underscores when booking - the other soulfull spaces are (also) scammers. For maximum results make sure you are open (I.e. your social media profiles are public).
Omg!!!! What an absolute honour and privilege this is!! Can I swap a naked psychic reading for a gawjusssss Ali baba gold plated necklace? I don’t deserve this award but thank you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can switch it on and off now guys. Funny she wouldn’t think to switch it off when old mate scared her in the bath?? “Please don’t send people to me” - that was last week. Now she can stand right next to you and not feel a thing. Get a notebook for your lies Tarah, you’re embarrassing yourself again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg!!!! What an absolute honour and privilege this is!! Can I swap a naked psychic reading for a gawjusssss Ali baba gold plated necklace? I don’t deserve this award but thank you ❤
Just like liela we don’t do swaps or refunds, and just like liela, we don’t actually honour the services won in our competition. I’m off for a soul day now, being a bleep is tiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Leila took yet another Monday off. What is that, the last 3 in a row? She sure has a problem getting her ass in gear on Mondays, the poor delicate flower.

I‘m sure that very real and not entirely fabricated “beautiful client“ was just so “blown away” that she’ll definitely be leaving an effusive testimonial on one of Leila’s grid posts any minute now as proof … and all of her other blown away clients will be leaving public testimonials as well … any minute now …

And no. No. She doesn’t smell like sage or wear patchouli or talk about her crystal collection, silly. She’s a scamfluencer psychic. She’s a yoni steaming, womb-cleansing, stupid-wide-brimmed-hat-wearing, insipidly beige, multi-passionate, nudist psychic! Hell, she may even be sitting there fully naked in your zoom reading, who knows?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing 98746975 that never happened…. Has anyone else noticed how Leila & other “ influencers “ / parasites are always having random conversations with a “ girlfriend “ or “ client “ . Please ladies be more original with your lies.
Every testimonial says it was a beautiful reading and I was blown away. If you were a potential client and read these wouldn't the first hint be every client uses the exact same language in their testimonials?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be getting bored with this by now.
Sitting there making up fake testimonials all day in the hope of luring a sucker in. Get your camera out again Leis.
Her Instagram is a snooze fest

Reactions: 11
I find it so interested that she hasn’t leaned into this whole bullying hysteria gimmick any more than she has (other than the podcast but that was just convenience because she needed a topic for her next one anyway) when Crystal decided to go "def death con 3", as Kanye would say. Leila could easily jump on Crystal’s crazy train to exploit it and try to pull some of Crystal’s followers. I have some thoughts but I’m curious what other tattler’s theories are …

Reactions: 7
Just like liela we don’t do swaps or refunds, and just like liela, we don’t actually honour the services won in our competition. I’m off for a soul day now, being a bleep is tiring.
What about a bath? Maybe a period basket????

I find it so interested that she hasn’t leaned into this whole bullying hysteria gimmick any more than she has (other than the podcast but that was just convenience because she needed a topic for her next one anyway) when Crystal decided to go "def death con 3", as Kanye would say. Leila could easily jump on Crystal’s crazy train to exploit it and try to pull some of Crystal’s followers. I have some thoughts but I’m curious what other tattler’s theories are …
She herself wouldn’t want to be drawing that kind of attention to herself. I feel as though she may think her “loyal” followers might not have caught on to her lies and deceit? She will just let Crystal do all the promoting I think. If Crystal keeps going and in her mind explains her way out of everything that’s been brought up here (like the ripping off customers with their orders etc) THEN Leila may jump in on the bullying train, but whilst people are still questioning crystals authenticity then I can’t see Leila making any comment.

Reactions: 8
There’s no money in it. Simple.

Reactions: 6
Everytime she hasgone on the rant in the past it has backfired and sent more and more people here. It’s taken her a while to get it, but she has learned to shut her big mouth about it on her Instagram.

That’s my theory! I never would have known about you guys if she hadn’t have had directed me here!

Gosh, she gives me the ick. I’ve always felt so off about her and now I just cannot stand her

I just heard this and had to share …

"You know there is a difference between talking tit about a person and talking truth about a crappy person"
Valerie Bertinelli

Amen, sister! 🤣🤣🤣 (Hi Leila!)

#ShineTheLightOnAFraudster

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Leila took yet another Monday off. What is that, the last 3 in a row? She sure has a problem getting her ass in gear on Mondays, the poor delicate flower.

I‘m sure that very real and not entirely fabricated “beautiful client“ was just so “blown away” that she’ll definitely be leaving an effusive testimonial on one of Leila’s grid posts any minute now as proof … and all of her other blown away clients will be leaving public testimonials as well … any minute now …

And no. No. She doesn’t smell like sage or wear patchouli or talk about her crystal collection, silly. She’s a scamfluencer psychic. She’s a yoni steaming, womb-cleansing, stupid-wide-brimmed-hat-wearing, insipidly beige, multi-passionate, nudist psychic! Hell, she may even be sitting there fully naked in your zoom reading, who knows?!
How she still has any followers I will never understand! Maybe people follow along and just have a laugh at her. I honestly don’t know anyone that wouldn't see right through all this bullshit she posts. Then again I guess there are a lot of gullible people out there. I really hope all these testimonials are really fake and that people are not paying her for dupe services.

Quick update:
Leila’s last thread (#7), and Crystal’s thread, have each had 4,000 views in the last 3 days. The new visitors must read both since they have the same amount of traffic. I am laughing my ass off that so many new people are discovering what frauds they both are. Thanks, Crystal!

#ShineTheLightOnAFraudster

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.